Manafort guilty.

One count of the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.

and....how much of it has to do with Rump?
This proves that Trump had criminals running his campaign.
Birds of a feather flock together.
Hopefully this is another step toward making Trump accountable for his actions.

Buuuuuut.......

Hillary compromised National security, used a PRIVATE server for Confidential National issues, had the drives destroyed and smashed to pieces, lied about it, had the FBI cover it up .......

And not even a smidgen of charges.........

If you don't see this as a major problem with the Justice system, you're ALL fools.

One count of the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.

You're in the wrong thread. This is about Paul Manafort being convicted on 8 felony counts.

Yes about Paul Manafort and not related to The Donald in any way.

You're in the wrong thread. This is about Paul Manafort being convicted on 8 felony counts.

Yes about Paul Manafort and not related to The Donald in any way.
No one said it was.

Two counts on the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.
Was the Mueller probe empaneled to investigate Paul Manafort's taxes?
We had a special counsel for that?

some people have a unique ability to ONLY see one side doing something wrong.

Another irony filled post by the berg!
dude - show me examples of where i want special treatment for 1 side. go ahead.

if trump did something wrong, fry his ass. i've said so since day 1. but i fail to see the connection between almost 2 years of investigations and manafort having been found guilty of tax issues.

if you can connect those 2 dots for me, i'd appreciate it.

Dude, show me where I said there was a connection.

This is the joy of a special prosecutor, they do not need connections. Ken Starr spent 6 years and 80 million dollars investigating Bill for financial fraud dealing with White Water...what did a blow job have to do with that?

This is the bed the Repubs made many years ago, now they get to sleep in it and I am laughing my ass off at all those cheering for Starr all those years

Last edited:
Five counts of tax fraud. More coming in.

You forgot to mention not guilty on other counts. Biaically Mewler has spent all this tax payer money to stuff a dude in solitary for a tax fraud beef. Mewler has been embarrassed. He failed. How did he fail? Zero Russia, Zero anything having to do with Trump and for what? By the time Manifort go’s to his second trial, he will surely be convicted yet he will get no jail time. Yup, libtards shall gnash their teeth. So funny.
You have some serious reading comprehension issues..he was not found 'not guilty' on even 1 charge..it was a mistrial..and can be tried again.

Manafort found guilty of 8 counts; mistrial declared on 10 others

"Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has been found guilty of eight financial crime charges in the first trial victory for special counsel Robert Mueller's team.
A judge declared a mistrial on 10 other counts after jurors failed to reach a unanimous verdict.
The jury deliberated for four days before announcing the verdict at the federal courthouse in Alexandria, Virginia.
Prosecutors spent more than two weeks presenting their case as they sought to prove Manafort concealed millions of dollars in offshore accounts from the IRS"

Manafort was found guilty of five tax fraud charges, one charge of hiding foreign bank accounts and two counts of bank fraud.

meullerevidence-of-russian-collusion-anybody.png

Was the Mueller probe empaneled to investigate Paul Manafort's taxes?
We had a special counsel for that?

Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice.

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.​
Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are applicable to the Special Counsel.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

Forum List

Back