🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mandatory vaccines for kids in California: no personal or religious exemptions

Absolutely a brain-dead good decision....why the fuk aren't all states doing this???

That is the answer. A few people can't endanger everyone else because of their religious beliefs. Keep your kids home and home school them.

WTF when did this even become a thing. This is what you get from the right-wing 'science is against us' mentality.

If science is against you then stop using doctors when you are ill. They use a mountain of science to save you.

California Legislature passes mandatory vaccination bill - LA Times

About time. Your child has no constitutional right to threaten mine at school because you are to lazy or too uninformed to know the truth. Keep them home, home school them, or get them vaccinated.

End of story.

But you're free to walk around while infected with Ebola... Hmmmmkay

This has to be one of the stupidest replies I've read in a long time, holy crap.

You have no freedom to endanger my child. GTP.

If your kids are vaccinated, then they're not being endangered, are they?

I think that is the point.....

People are concerned about the stuff that is being pumped into their children.

I don't know enough about it to say anything about the science.

I suppose my question is...if you keep your kid at home do you still have to pay the mill levy associated with school taxes.

Or is it that you have to keep them at home and still pay regardless ?

I suppose my question is...if you keep your kid at home do you still have to pay the mill levy associated with school taxes.

Yes you still pay the taxes because you enjoy the benefits of having an educated, capable populace around you every day (for the most part anyway, sure there's some idiots out there)

Of course you pay the mill levy.

Why would you ever think, until the day you die, you won't, with children in or not in the house?

Yes you still pay the taxes because you enjoy the benefits of having an educated, capable populace around you every day (for the most part anyway, sure there's some idiots out there)

That does not wash. The so-called educated populace gets to carry their fair share.

Forum List

Back