Manufactured Racism by Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAACP looked super stupid with that!
blacks murder over EIGHT blacks every DAY
how about a warning to stay away from blacks??

Whites do the same thing. Murder has nothing to do with this issue.
blacks murder other blacks at over SEVEN TIMES the rate of whites who murder mostly whites --and they caution against whites???????!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
so the rate that blacks murder blacks vs whites murdering blacks is even more higher !!!!!!

In the 2015 UCR, we see that whites were arrested for 3,908 murders. Blacks 4,347. That's not 7 times anything. That's whites getting arrested 439 fewer times than backs for murder.
murder 2013:
'''The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher..'''
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

murder 2015:
'''When the race of the offender was known, 53.3 percent were Black or African American, 44.0 percent were White, and 2.7 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,787 offenders'''
Expanded Homicide
black population about 12.6%
white population about 67%
you appear to have failed math--as stated before
or--you don't want/can't believe the truth

Nah, I haven't failed math. .Your claim fails in this manner, we see 4,636 murders where whites were the known offenders and 5620 blacks. But 4,787 of the offenders race was not identified. Now you are here making a dumb ass argument and challenging someones math skills based on data whereby 31 percent of all offenders are not known. Now there's some math for your white racist ass. You assertions based on that alone are bullshit.

The offending rate for blacks cannot be almost 8 times higher than that of whites for murder if blacks commit 52 percent of the murders and whites 45 percent. For black rates to be 8 times that of whites the white percentage would have to be between 7-8 percent. Last, your Wikipedia entry cited crime trend data, from between the years 1998 -2008. At last check, this was 2017. You are an amateur son. You have studied none of this and all you are doing is typing in a search engine and pulling up the first thing you can pull up to try making your racist argument.

And murder is not the only crime. There are so many other things that kill your argument using your own information. I know the truth, that's why you keep on talking only about one crime. Because you can't handle the truth.
all of your posts are discredited when you deny the statistics right there
you cannot change the laws of arithmetic
maybe you really are a dumbass--I'll explain it differently without numbers so maybe you will understand :
blacks make up a small percentage of the population but are committing murder at more than that percentage
whites make up a huge percentage of the population but are committing murder at less than that percentage

Yes it is so true. Blacks manufacturer so much racism when they are the biggest perpetrators of racism.

BLM, the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam are just as bad, violent and racist as the KKK and skinhead movement. The only difference is white people, the media, government officials, employer and large corps shun, hate and actively work against white supremacy. White supremacy is on the run and a rapidly dying movement. YET the vast majority of Black vocally support BLM, Black Panthers and Nation of Islam. The media never reports the truth on these orgs and even placated them. It is sick how white supremacy groups are justifiably shunned, but Black Supremacy groups are praises.

Then you have black segregation groups like the NAACP, Black Caucus, Black Frats, Black Student Unions, etc

For example:
Black Power (good) vs White Power (racist)
NAACP (good) vs NAAWP (racist)
Black Caucus (good) vs White Caucus (racist)
Black Panther and BLM (good) vs KKK and skinhead movement (racist)
Nation of Islam (good) vs Westboro Church (racist/ homophobic)

It is hypocrisy. Both sides of the coin should be shunned by society.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

maybe you really are a dumbass--I'll explain it differently without numbers so maybe you will understand :
blacks make up a small percentage of the population but are committing murder at more than that percentage
whites make up a huge percentage of the population but are committing murder at less than that percentage
So are you saying that white people have been less violent throughout history than black people ?

Last edited:
Yes it is so true. Blacks manufacturer so much racism when they are the biggest perpetrators of racism.

BLM, the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam are just as bad, violent and racist as the KKK and skinhead movement. The only difference is white people, the media, government officials, employer and large corps shun, hate and actively work against white supremacy. White supremacy is on the run and a rapidly dying movement. YET the vast majority of Black vocally support BLM, Black Panthers and Nation of Islam. The media never reports the truth on these orgs and even placated them. It is sick how white supremacy groups are justifiably shunned, but Black Supremacy groups are praises.

Then you have black segregation groups like the NAACP, Black Caucus, Black Frats, Black Student Unions, etc

For example:

Can you name any black group that has systematically oppressed whites, Asians or Latino's ?

Anti-black discrimination is illegal and taboo in our society.

Anti-white discrimination is celebrated and required by law.

It's sad that you white nationalists don't understand why. For hundreds of years you didn't treat blacks right and for the last 100 years you denied that racism still exists.

Now you're claiming it exists but it's against you. What a turn of events. What else is Steve Bannon telling you?

I totally understand why.

Past discrimination is used as a justification for current discrimination.

Because other people who are long dead, discriminated against blacks before I was born, I will now be discriminated against, me and mine from now on.

I just don't see how it is morally defensible.

29 Stupid things white people do

12.Excuse yourself from responsibility for racism because you weren’t born yet when people were enslaved.

Instead: Recognize that every white person alive today benefits from white privilege, right here, right now, in the 21st century. You may not be responsible for enslavement in the past, but that doesn’t change your responsibility for how you knowingly or unknowingly perpetuate racism today.

There is no current discrimination against whites. This long used race baited belief started when the civil rights act was passed. Whites are still discriminating against blacks now and the discrimination that you weren't aiive to see has benefitted you and does impacted blacks even right now.

SO, in the same post you argue for the logic of anti-white discrimination while denying that it exists.

Like I said, your bald faced lies mean that your words have zero credibility.

There is no anti white discrimination.

They think it's discrimination when we aren't shown favoritism.

More manufactured racism! A black student spray painted "KKK "and "Nigg@r" all over the school. What the fuck is wrong with these clowns? Black Lives Matter!! Hands Up Don't Shoot!! and hundreds of others like this. All based on lies......

Apparently when they can't find any "real" racism, they go out and and create it!

Police have charged a former Eastern Michigan University student over three incidents of vandalism that targeted African-Americans, including the spray-painting of ‘KKK’ and ‘n*gger,’ and the command to “leave” the school.

59ef60f4fc7e9372058b4567.jpg

On Tuesday, the university was shaken when police announced the suspect was Eddie Curlin, an African-American. A preliminary hearing is set for November 9.

“To know that it was a person of color is hurtful,” Jaiquae Rodwell told the Eastern Echo, the university newspaper. “As a black student, to know that another black person is using the N-word in a negative way is embarrassing.”

Curlin was arraigned on three counts of malicious destruction of property, four counts of identity theft, and one count of using a computer to commit a crime, all related to vandalism incidents that took place on the Eastern Michigan University campus in the fall of 2016.

Give the guy a break. He was just trying to be a good Conservative.

Actually he was working hard to support the LIBERAL LIE, that this nation is horribly racist.

He is certainly one of you.

This nation is racist.

And it probably would be if blacks were 90% of the population. Or are you saying blacks would have done it differently had they been in charge? I doubt it. Don't forget it was blacks who initially sold other blacks into slavery.

So are you saying that white people have been less violent throughout history than black people ?

violence in human beans----(in fact, in beans of any color)
is unrelated to integument pigment. ALSO --in LOGIC
----CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION (usually in
the first chapter of "intro to logic" 101

Whites do the same thing. Murder has nothing to do with this issue.
blacks murder other blacks at over SEVEN TIMES the rate of whites who murder mostly whites --and they caution against whites???????!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
so the rate that blacks murder blacks vs whites murdering blacks is even more higher !!!!!!

In the 2015 UCR, we see that whites were arrested for 3,908 murders. Blacks 4,347. That's not 7 times anything. That's whites getting arrested 439 fewer times than backs for murder.
murder 2013:
'''The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher..'''
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

murder 2015:
'''When the race of the offender was known, 53.3 percent were Black or African American, 44.0 percent were White, and 2.7 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,787 offenders'''
Expanded Homicide
black population about 12.6%
white population about 67%
you appear to have failed math--as stated before
or--you don't want/can't believe the truth

Nah, I haven't failed math. .Your claim fails in this manner, we see 4,636 murders where whites were the known offenders and 5620 blacks. But 4,787 of the offenders race was not identified. Now you are here making a dumb ass argument and challenging someones math skills based on data whereby 31 percent of all offenders are not known. Now there's some math for your white racist ass. You assertions based on that alone are bullshit.

The offending rate for blacks cannot be almost 8 times higher than that of whites for murder if blacks commit 52 percent of the murders and whites 45 percent. For black rates to be 8 times that of whites the white percentage would have to be between 7-8 percent. Last, your Wikipedia entry cited crime trend data, from between the years 1998 -2008. At last check, this was 2017. You are an amateur son. You have studied none of this and all you are doing is typing in a search engine and pulling up the first thing you can pull up to try making your racist argument.

And murder is not the only crime. There are so many other things that kill your argument using your own information. I know the truth, that's why you keep on talking only about one crime. Because you can't handle the truth.

All of the blacks in America are not committing murder. Murder is not the obly crime. You presented a situation where 31 percent of all offenders were not known. Seems that's a bit of math you do not pay attention to. 5,000 blacks is just more than 1/`10,000th of the black population and way less than 1 percent of the overall American population. By that standard what you say has no merit. Whites commit the most crimes. Blacks have been identified as killers and later it was found to be untrue. So again, your argument simply fails. Now you are going to keep arguing this dumbshit, but that's all it is. You cannot measure crime by entire populations. You can only measure it by the number of crimes and the crime participants. In 2015 2 million blacks got arrested. Not 46 million. 44 million committed no crime. That 2 million equaled less than 5 percent of the black population. More than 95 percent participated in no crime. 5,000 blacks got murdered, 45.995 million did not..5,000 blacks committed those murders, 45.995 million did not, This is math you are unable to do but it is math we as professionals do because it is important to debunk the race baited bullshit those like you keep pushing.

More manufactured racism! A black student spray painted "KKK "and "Nigg@r" all over the school. What the fuck is wrong with these clowns? Black Lives Matter!! Hands Up Don't Shoot!! and hundreds of others like this. All based on lies......

Apparently when they can't find any "real" racism, they go out and and create it!

Police have charged a former Eastern Michigan University student over three incidents of vandalism that targeted African-Americans, including the spray-painting of ‘KKK’ and ‘n*gger,’ and the command to “leave” the school.

59ef60f4fc7e9372058b4567.jpg

On Tuesday, the university was shaken when police announced the suspect was Eddie Curlin, an African-American. A preliminary hearing is set for November 9.

“To know that it was a person of color is hurtful,” Jaiquae Rodwell told the Eastern Echo, the university newspaper. “As a black student, to know that another black person is using the N-word in a negative way is embarrassing.”

Curlin was arraigned on three counts of malicious destruction of property, four counts of identity theft, and one count of using a computer to commit a crime, all related to vandalism incidents that took place on the Eastern Michigan University campus in the fall of 2016.

Give the guy a break. He was just trying to be a good Conservative.

Actually he was working hard to support the LIBERAL LIE, that this nation is horribly racist.

He is certainly one of you.

This nation is racist.

And it probably would be if blacks were 90% of the population. Or are you saying blacks would have done it differently had they been in charge? I doubt it. Don't forget it was blacks who initially sold other blacks into slavery.

I don't know about that. Blacks might not even be here. And spare me the white disingenuous claim of blacks selling other blacks into slavery because that's not exactly how it happened. I say things would be different because the simple reality is that backs travelled and had the chance to colonize and enslave whites but did not. Whites came to Africa where they were drastically out numbered and blacks could have wiped them out or forced them into slavery but did not. You see when you decide to start making crazy comments understand that you are telling me how things happened according to one side, the European one. Well that's not the only side and Africans tell a little different story about slavery and how it went down. Like for example how whites would give one tribe arms then pay them to go capture their enemies to be enslaved.

Blacks need to manufacture racism because they can't get their own shit together, so they need someone to blame.

So has anti black discrimination.

Anti-black discrimination is illegal and taboo in our society.

Anti-white discrimination is celebrated and required by law.

It's sad that you white nationalists don't understand why. For hundreds of years you didn't treat blacks right and for the last 100 years you denied that racism still exists.

Now you're claiming it exists but it's against you. What a turn of events. What else is Steve Bannon telling you?

Because other people who are long dead, discriminated against blacks before I was born, I will now be discriminated against, me and mine from now on.

Is the playing field level? I don't see the playing field being level and I'm white. I see lots of prejudice out there and not against me. Maybe if I saw your experiences I'd see better. I get what you are saying. I'm ok with killing such programs and see if the sky falls

NOt just the programs, but any concept of Disparate Impact has to be cleansed from our society before we will have true equality, and any hope of racial harmony.

There has not been any disparate impact upon whites by any equal opportunity policy or program. That is unless you think 100 percent white is equal opportunity and anything less creates a disparate impact on whites. So according to you we'll never have racial harmony because you want whites to have everything and expect that the rest will just stand by and take it.

Blacks need to manufacture racism because they can't get their own shit together, so they need someone to blame.

The only people manufacturing racism is whites.

You just failed third grade math.

Well actually it isn't.

My child was doing proportions last year. She got it. You fail to do so.

I would be embarrassed for you, if I thought you were really this stupid.

But, imo, you are just being willfully obtuse for political reasons.

I don't do proportions with crime numbers.

Which is why your conclusions are complete nonsense.

My conclusions are straight truth. Yours is the nonsense.

29 Stupid things white people do

12.Excuse yourself from responsibility for racism because you weren’t born yet when people were enslaved.

Instead: Recognize that every white person alive today benefits from white privilege, right here, right now, in the 21st century. You may not be responsible for enslavement in the past, but that doesn’t change your responsibility for how you knowingly or unknowingly perpetuate racism today.

There is no current discrimination against whites. This long used race baited belief started when the civil rights act was passed. Whites are still discriminating against blacks now and the discrimination that you weren't aiive to see has benefitted you and does impacted blacks even right now.

SO, in the same post you argue for the logic of anti-white discrimination while denying that it exists.

Like I said, your bald faced lies mean that your words have zero credibility.

There is no anti white discrimination.

Says the liar.

You cannot show any anti white discrimination.

For example:

Now why do you think this is so?

BLM has killed no one. the black Panthers were eliminated by the government while the KKK got to stay. The Nation of Islam has never done anything violent to whites. So like I said whites have built a narrative based on a bunch of false equivalences. There are no black supremacy groups There are no lack segregation groups. There are groups created because whites would not include us, but we want to act like we have amnesia so we can manufacture a fake black racism in order to build a straw man of white oppression.

The only people manufacturing racism is whites.
Only a tiny percentage of whites ever talk about race. Nearly all blacks talk about race nearly all the time. Now pull up your pants.

Only a tiny percentage of whites ever talk about race. Nearly all blacks talk about race nearly all the time. Now pull up your pants.
I don't believe that for a second.

Whites talk about black people all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back