Map showing where most of the murders take place in the USA

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
where the murders are.jpg

This is what a lot of you voted for, again and again.

It's something most of the people who are honest knew for some time now. Most of the big cities are blue and that's where most of the murders occur.

Let the denial and what abouts begin...

It's not surprising to see! The areas where the non-white races have been the most effected by white racism.

On a positive note for sports fans, it makes for great black football players who can express their anger on the field to benefit their teams.

The only 2 places in the TX Panhandle on your map that are pink (meaning murders) are Lubbock and Amarillo, both of which are staunchly Republican.

It's not surprising to see! The areas where the non-white races have been the most effected by white racism.

On a positive note for sports fans, it makes for great black football players who can express their anger on the field to benefit their teams.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Stupid post of the day candidate.
And the word is affected, not effected.

I suppose you are right. But anyone can figure out that more people are murdered in places where more people live. In general.....
Strange how the majority of those places are ran by, and are infested by, leftists.

View attachment 766334

This is what a lot of you voted for, again and again.

It's something most of the people who are honest knew for some time now. Most of the big cities are blue and that's where most of the murders occur.

Let the denial and what abouts begin...

It’s disingenuous to use county maps. Even in those red areas the murders all take place in the big cities. Would be better to just see dots and they would be all over the major cites.

Like clock work, fully expected. Lmao...

I would be interested in a map showing where people are murdered for political reasons. In other words;
I killed her so there would be one less republican/democrat.
Or:
I killed him because we have a republican democrat mayor.
Maybe then I would swallow this narrative.
People kill each other, that's a fact.

I would be interested in a map showing where people are murdered for political reasons. In other words;
I killed her so there would be one less republican/democrat.
Or:
I killed him because we have a republican democrat mayor.
Maybe then I would swallow this narrative.
People kill each other, that's a fact.
I apologize, I had no idea posting this fact would upset you so much.

ST Louis....KC.....guess where (and who) most of the killings are done by.

you guessed it. you win a trip to TX to visit Mike in the trailer.

I live in a remote are, far from town. Plenty of murders in Apache County take place in areas like mine. It is disingenuous to generalize.
You’ve got to be joking. Apache County is a Democrat run shit hole. Less than 22% white. It’s all Indians.

Pretty much proves the point of the OP.

Forum List

Back