Map showing where most of the murders take place in the USA

I apologize, I had no idea posting this fact would upset you so much.
One of my friends/neighbors was shot through his window while he slept. No politics involved, robbery. He was a pauper. Nobody has been caught 8 years on....
Sorry carry on with your thread, I'm out and should have refrained from participating

The only 2 places in the TX Panhandle on your map that are pink (meaning murders) are Lubbock and Amarillo, both of which are staunchly Republican.
I know this may come as a shock to you, but even places like Amarillo and Lubbock have a high population of Hispanics, which are the reasons they have high crime.

One of my friends/neighbors was shot through his window while he slept. No politics involved, robbery. He was a pauper. Nobody has been caught 8 years on....
Sorry carry on with your thread, I'm out and should have refrained from participating
Yes, telling the truth can greatly upset some people.

If the moonbats here move there, we can put it on the murder map.

Why should that state be left out?
There's not enough room for them all. Oh wait, I get it. Load up Vermont and it will crack off and capsize in the ocean! Good idea!

View attachment 766334

This is what a lot of you voted for, again and again.

It's something most of the people who are honest knew for some time now. Most of the big cities are blue and that's where most of the murders occur.

Let the denial and what abouts begin...

These folks don't give a shit.
As long as they aren't getting murdered it's no skin off of their nuts.

Forum List

Back