“Mar-a-Lago Security Tapes Were NOT DELETED” – Trump Accuses Jack Smith of Prosecutorial Misconduct, Illegal Leaks

Well this is not really a shocker. This Smith guy is turning out to be a putz.

“Mar-a-Lago Security Tapes Were NOT DELETED” – Trump Accuses Jack Smith of Prosecutorial Misconduct, Illegal Leaks

President Trump on Sunday ripped Biden’s corrupt Justice Department in a series of Truth Social posts.

Last week Special Counsel Jack Smith hit Trump with a superseding indictment in the classified documents case and accused the former president of being a part of a scheme to delete Mar-a-Lago security tapes.

Trump was charged with three new counts, including one count for willful retention of national defense information related to a document he allegedly showed staffers at his Bedminster golf club.

Smith also charged a third defendant in Trump’s classified documents case on Thursday.

Jack Smith charged Carlos De Oliveira, a maintenance worker who helped Trump aide Walt Nauta move boxes of documents around at Mar-a-Lago.

Carlos De Oliveira, 56, was added to the obstruction conspiracy charges filed in the original charges.

According to the superseding indictment reviewed by The Gateway Pundit, Carlos De Oliveira told ‘Trump Employee 4’ that “the boss” [Trump] wanted the server at Mar-a-Lago deleted.

No security tapes were deleted.

You’re even dumber than the guy you’re voting for. A crime doesn’t have to succeed for it to be a conspiracy or for that conspiracy to be illegal.

Trump told his employees to delete the security tapes after he received a subpoena from DOJ and his employers faithfully tried to obey his orders. That’s obstruction of justice. Destroying evidence which is under subpoena, or even trying to destroy evidence, whether you succeed or not, is conspiracy to obstruct Justice.

All except for employee #4 who said he didn’t think he had the rights to do that. He could have been telling the truth or, he knew that what he was being asked to do was likely illegal, and he wasn’t going to get his ass thrown in jail, like everybody else who does what Trump tells them to do.

I expect that #4 has probably turn state’s witness since he’s not being prosecuted for his part in all of this.

So have several other POTUS's and VP's, or did you forget that?
They returned them promptly. Trump stonewalled obstructed and even lied to investigators (through his lawyers) about it.

Major difference

Well this is not really a shocker. This Smith guy is turning out to be a putz.

President Trump on Sunday ripped Biden’s corrupt Justice Department in a series of Truth Social posts.

Last week Special Counsel Jack Smith hit Trump with a superseding indictment in the classified documents case and accused the former president of being a part of a scheme to delete Mar-a-Lago security tapes.

Trump was charged with three new counts, including one count for willful retention of national defense information related to a document he allegedly showed staffers at his Bedminster golf club.

Smith also charged a third defendant in Trump’s classified documents case on Thursday.

Jack Smith charged Carlos De Oliveira, a maintenance worker who helped Trump aide Walt Nauta move boxes of documents around at Mar-a-Lago.

Carlos De Oliveira, 56, was added to the obstruction conspiracy charges filed in the original charges.

According to the superseding indictment reviewed by The Gateway Pundit, Carlos De Oliveira told ‘Trump Employee 4’ that “the boss” [Trump] wanted the server at Mar-a-Lago deleted.

No security tapes were deleted.
So what! The mere fact that they discussed deleting them is a crime!

/——/ The false analogy posed by democRATs that attempted bank robbery is a crime even if stopped is somehow equivalent to Trump expressing a desire to delete the video. No video was deleted and no actions were taken. But democRATs always want to criminalize thoughts.
Is that clear enough for you to understand?
Trump’s order was the action taken

Now you are being willfully stupid.

If your Ring video had evidence you committed a crime, and you directed someone to delete it, you would most definitely be charged with obstruction of justice.

All caught up now, retard?
Especially if that ring video had been subpoenaed

Everyone who ever went to work for mob boss Donald Trump ended up burned. Some even went to prison. Some were disbarred.

It makes you wonder what special breed of deranged crooked jackals will go to work for him now.

Now you are being willfully stupid.

If your Ring video had evidence you committed a crime, and you directed someone to delete it, you would most definitely be charged with obstruction of justice.

All caught up now, retard?
/---/ What if I bleach bit the video and smashed the doorbell with a hammer. The hammering I could do, but I'd have to ORDER SOMEONE TO USE BLEACH BIT because I'm not tech savy enough to do a complete job.
Hows abouts that, Sparkey?

Last edited:
Everyone who ever went to work for mob boss Donald Trump ended up burned. Some even went to prison. Some were disbarred.

It makes you wonder what special breed of deranged crooked jackals will go to work for him now.
Your time is coming where any charge can be brought up on you, and you house raided at 4am. I will laugh my ass off, when the Marxists start eating their own.

Dumbass you got to be the most ignorant undereducated leftist known to mankind to ask what lies
Says the guy who refuses to admit anything even after given video proof that your memory of election night was wrong.

At least I can formulate an argument. You are just a useful idiot.

Says the guy who refuses to admit anything even after given video proof that your memory of election night was wrong.

At least I can formulate an argument. You are just a useful idiot.
I'm not here to educate you. The lies are out in the open. The FBI and DOJ has been busted. But here you are being a stooge for the liars

So you do believe that some people are above the law? Thanks for playing. Dumbass
No, I don't believe some people are above the law. That's why you can find me on this board supporting Comey reopening the investigation into Clinton a few days before the election. Consequences for her campaign be damned. That's why you can find me on this board stating that if you can find a crime that Hunter or Joe Biden committed, I'm perfectly happy with them going to jail.

The problem you're having is that you have no actual defense for Trump and YOU want laws to not apply to HIM. So, you put up this strawman about what you claim I believe and use a whataboutism to deflect from what Trump did.

In the end NONE of it brings you any closer to defending Trump.

I'm not here to educate you. The lies are out in the open. The FBI and DOJ has been busted. But here you are being a stooge for the liars
You couldn’t educate me because you don’t actually know shit.

You just read the lines you’re given by shitty right wing media.

You couldn’t educate me because you don’t actually know shit.

You just read the lines you’re given by shitty right wing media.
If you got to ask what lies you need to be educated
Dumbass

Forum List

Back