“Mar-a-Lago Security Tapes Were NOT DELETED” – Trump Accuses Jack Smith of Prosecutorial Misconduct, Illegal Leaks

Everything since Trump Russian collusion you clueless fuck
The DOJ didn't lie about "Trump Collusion".

It turns out Trump's campaign manager actively colluded with Russian intelligence. As did Rick Gates.

Don Jr. tried to collude, but he's such a crackhead, he bungled it.

It turns out Trump's campaign manager actively colluded with Russian intelligence. As did Rick Gates.

The FBI did. The DOJ opened up an investigation over it. Of course they lied to get trump

Well, I guess you forgot the left does the same shit and MUCH worse.

So criminal defendants dont tell their lawyers they are innocent when they are in fact guilty all the time? They don't withhold information that might be incriminating from them? You actually believe that? There's no reason to make up shit or stretch to get things against Trump he was dumb enough to provide ample evidence of actual things he did wrong.
You are under no obligation to be honest with your lawyers or tell the police anything.

But you are obligated to comply with a subpoena. If your lies result in noncompliance with a subpoena, that’s obstruction of Justice.

So have several other POTUS's and VP's, or did you forget that?
All those who had classified documents in their possession willingly turned them over and even allowed searches of their premises.

Trump fought the government for over a year before he turned over SOME of the presidential records/government property in his possession. He has NOT been charged for possessing any of those documents.

And there the idiotic comparison to other people ends.

Trump is being charged for the documents he REFUSED to turn over. The ones he deliberately hid and had his lawyer lie about being in his possession.

And just like with Watergate, the coverup has been worse than the crime itself.

If the egomaniacal asshole had simply turned over all the government property he had, he would not be in the hot water he is in today.

But he had to be a total prick about it. He had to obstruct and lie.

So fuck him. And fuck all your attempts to compare him to others who did no such thing.

What amazes me most in all this is the total lack of document tracking.

Our nation's gravest secrets and people were able to walk away with them with no one keeping track of the documents they had been given.

What the ever loving FUCK is that?!?

It sure wasn't like that on my level when I was on active duty. If I had walked away with any classified documents, I would have been caught in a hot minute.

All those who had classified documents in their possession willingly turned them over and even allowed searches of their premises.

Trump fought the government for over a year before he turned over SOME of the presidential records/government property in his possession. He has NOT been charged for possessing any of those documents.

And there the idiotic comparison to other people ends.

Trump is being charged for the documents he REFUSED to turn over. The ones he deliberately hid and had his lawyer lie about being in his possession.

And just like with Watergate, the coverup has been worse than the crime itself.

If the egomaniacal asshole had simply turned over all the government property he had, he would not be in the hot water he is in today.

But he had to be a total prick about it. He had to obstruct and lie.

So fuck him. And fuck all your attempts to compare him to others who did no such thing.
1. Are you a sock for the poster to whom I was responding? If not, I'm not going to spend a lot of energy on what you wrote.
2. Did you not notice the standard that poster had set? It was very simple, he took documents, he should be prosecuted, end of story. Using that standard, Quid Pro Joe should be next on the docket.

So criminal defendants dont tell their lawyers they are innocent when they are in fact guilty all the time? They don't withhold information that might be incriminating from them? You actually believe that? There's no reason to make up shit or stretch to get things against Trump he was dumb enough to provide ample evidence of actual things he did wrong.
No this is not about that. I probably didn't explain myself properly probably.

When a lawyer is asked to deliver documents under subpoena he acts as I said as "an officer of the court" that's his first responsibility. Not to his client. He can't forget or omit to deliver the documents. This is done because the only alternative for the government otherwise is to execute a search warrant. So, they have written into the law that the lawyer in some circumstances acts as an intermediate between the courts and the client. This to provide a less invasive way for the courts to get what they want in an investigation.

In order to do this a client of this lawyer needs to be legally compelled to cooperate.
  • Obstruction of Jurors and Court Officers 18 U.S.C. § 1503: makes it illegal for someone to “corruptly” or through threats or force influence a juror or officer of the court in carrying out their duties before a judicial proceeding. The punishment for this crime can reach over 20 years imprisonment in the most extreme cases.

Think about it. If everybody can simply lie to the courts or in this case his lawyers, the whole point of subpoena's is invalid. It would literally work on some kind of honor system of people you already said lie all the time.

Forum List

Back