“Mar-a-Lago Security Tapes Were NOT DELETED” – Trump Accuses Jack Smith of Prosecutorial Misconduct, Illegal Leaks

That is about as specific as you can get EVERYTHING after Trump Russian collusion lie
Just asking for one specific provable lie.

Should be easy but you don’t want to do it because you can’t think of one.

“Everything” is the literal opposite of specific.it’s like if I asked you to name a specific member of the NY Yankees and you said “all of them”. It makes no sense.

/——/ The false analogy posed by democRATs that attempted bank robbery is a crime even if stopped is somehow equivalent to Trump expressing a desire to delete the video. No video was deleted and no actions were taken. But democRATs always want to criminalize thoughts.
Is that clear enough for you to understand?

Just asking for one specific provable lie.

Should be easy but you don’t want to do it because you can’t think of one.

“Everything” is the literal opposite of specific.it’s like if I asked you to name a specific member of the NY Yankees and you said “all of them”. It makes no sense.
Stop acting like an idiot and when someone says everything after that's exactly what they mean

Stop acting like an idiot and when someone says everything after that's exactly what they mean
When someone can’t give a specific example it’s because they’re making shit up and are too emotionally weak to admit it.

When someone can’t give a specific example it’s because they’re making shit up and are too emotionally weak to admit it.
The phone call was a lie Jan 6 was a lie
Classified document lies everything

Hahahahaha, you listen to way too much fake news. None of that happened. Trump had 18 months to turn the docs over. He didn’t. When Biden and pence were asked they cooperated. That’s the difference here
No….the Democrats created a “difference.” What Biden did was still a felony - stealing classified docs out of a SCIF when he was a lowly senator. Add in the $50 million the Biden Crime Family raked in in a few short years, and it looks even worse.

The phone call was a lie Jan 6 was a lie
Classified document lies everything
“The phone call”. Oh so glad you can be specific by naming “the phone call”.

What was a lie about classified documents? Are you trying to claim that Trump never had any documents that were marked classified at Mar a Lago?

“The phone call”. Oh so glad you can be specific by naming “the phone call”.

What was a lie about classified documents? Are you trying to claim that Trump never had any documents that were marked classified at Mar a Lago?
Fuck off you've been coned by Jo Biden and the democrat party

Cool. Now all you have to do is show proof of that. I'm sure that after all these years -- decades, you have found something that is credible, haven't you?
I'm sure you believe it's cool until biden's corruption can not be covered up anymore

/——/ The false analogy posed by democRATs that attempted bank robbery is a crime even if stopped is somehow equivalent to Trump expressing a desire to delete the video. No video was deleted and no actions were taken. But democRATs always want to criminalize thoughts.
Wrong. Evidence of actions taken are exactly what they are being charged with. Trump gave the order to delete the video. His people took steps to try and follow through. They failed and they got caught. Very similar to the bank robbery example I used

Fuck off you've been coned by Jo Biden and the democrat party
Uh huh. And Donald Trump is being indicted for you. He stole the classified documents for you. He refused to give them back for you. He wanted to delete the security footage for you.

It was all for you. Somehow.

And now you should send him money to pay his criminal defense lawyers since he’s been doing this for you.

Don’t tell me I’ve been conned. There’s never been a bigger con than what he is doing to you

According to the indictment, Trump ordered DE OLIVEIRA to delete the security video. DE OLIVEIRA then enlisted the aid of NAUTA and they approached the IT guy to delete the video. The IT guy refused.

Trump did not "express a desire". He gave an order, dipshit. And the only reason it was not deleted was because, once again, an honorable person stood in his way.

You dipshits refuse to read the indictment, and then you make up some bullshit and embarrass yourselves in public.

According to the indictment, Trump ordered Nauta to delete the security video. Nauta then enlisted the aid of another Trump employee and they approached the IT guy to delete the video. The IT guy refused.

Trump did not "express a desire". He gave an order, dipshit. And the only reason it was not deleted was because, once again, an honorable person stood in his way.

You dipshits refuse to read the indictment, and then you make up some bullshit and embarrass yourselves in public.
/——-/ So what? I can order my landscaper to rob the 7-11. He refuses. What crime have I committed? None.

You are clueless about the law. Absolutely clueless. This kind of stupidity is exactly what Trump relies on with you rubes.
/——-/ I’m ordering you to delete my Ring doorbell video. Do it now. Ok, so when is the DOJ gonna lock me up? I’ll be waiting on the veranda.

/——-/ I’m ordering you to delete my Ring doorbell video. Do it now. Ok, so when is the DOJ gonna lock me up? I’ll be waiting on the veranda.
Now you are being willfully stupid.

If your Ring video had evidence you committed a crime, and you directed someone to delete it, you would most definitely be charged with obstruction of justice.

All caught up now, retard?

No….the Democrats created a “difference.” What Biden did was still a felony - stealing classified docs out of a SCIF when he was a lowly senator. Add in the $50 million the Biden Crime Family raked in in a few short years, and it looks even worse.
Again you don’t know what you’re talking about. If that’s really your argument then Trump is guilty of the same felonies. Should we add those to his list?

Uh huh. And Donald Trump is being indicted for you. He stole the classified documents for you. He refused to give them back for you. He wanted to delete the security footage for you.

It was all for you. Somehow.

And now you should send him money to pay his criminal defense lawyers since he’s been doing this for you.

Don’t tell me I’ve been conned. There’s never been a bigger con than what he is doing to you
Dont whine to me about you being coned by jo Biden and the democrat part

Forum List

Back