“Mar-a-Lago Security Tapes Were NOT DELETED” – Trump Accuses Jack Smith of Prosecutorial Misconduct, Illegal Leaks

Says the dumbass who thinks Trump is guilty because you were told lies and looks the other way with Biden crimes.
It has been proven that while President Trump is none stop news on the Lame Stream Media bashing, only Faux news and other alternative news sources are carrying what is going on with Crooked ass Biden. This is why the dumbass Marxists/Demofascist have no idea what you are talking about. The US is a 3rd world nation, with its PRAVDA in full control of what is to be said.....

/---/ What if I bleach bit the video and smashed the doorbell with a hammer. The hammering I could do, but I'd have to ORDER SOMEONE TO USE BLEACH BIT bc8uase I'm not tech savy enough to do a complete job.
Hows abouts that, Sparkey?

Clinton didn’t order the use of Bleach Bit.

She told her stuff to go through the emails and delete her personal stuff and give everything else to the archives. She didn’t lie about what she had or what she done and she didn’t order any one to break any laws.

At the time that Clinton ordered the files deleted, they were not under subpoena.

Clinton didn’t break any laws and neither did anyone on her staff.

Go ahead and see if you can explain what you mean by this.

You can’t because you’re not very smart.

But I’d like to see you try.
Biden voter.jpg

Clinton didn’t order the use of Bleach Bit.

She told her stuff to go through the emails and delete her personal stuff and give everything else to the archives. She didn’t lie about what she had or what she done and she didn’t order any one to break any laws.

At the time that Clinton ordered the files deleted, they were not under subpoena.

Clinton didn’t break any laws and neither did anyone on her staff.
So you like it when there are people above the law?

“Mar-a-Lago Security Tapes Were NOT DELETED” – Trump Accuses Jack Smith of Prosecutorial Misconduct, Illegal Leaks​

They tried. That's all that matters. Just trying makes it a crime. Just like trying to rob a bank.

“Mar-a-Lago Security Tapes Were NOT DELETED” – Trump Accuses Jack Smith of Prosecutorial Misconduct, Illegal Leaks​

They tried. That's all that matters. Just trying makes it a crime. Just like trying to rob a bank.
/—-/ The robber doesn’t own the bank. Trump owned the tapes. And no tapes were deleted.

The phone call was a lie Jan 6 was a lie
Ummm?
Which phone call?
The one to Zelensky that got Don Trump impeached?
Or the one to Raffensberger that may get him indicted for election interference with a RICO kicker?

-------------------------------------------------------
Which, having seen such declared before in similar circumstances leads me to believe that prolific poster BigReb is waving the white flag. He's out of bullets.
So he goes to vulgarity for his pop gun.
Ineffective gun nuts are all the same....shooting blanks. Can't handle real weapons.

IMHO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This kind of stupidity is exactly what Trump relies on with you rubes.
you are being willfully stupid.

Yeah, poster g5000, it is true. Sad, but true.
Thanks for stating such. It needs be called out when it is so flagrantly displayed.
It drags down the the threads.....and the forum itself.

......................................................................................................

I expect that #4 has probably turn state’s witness

DL, I think so too.
The details revealed so far seem to indicate that Nauta & DeOlivera communicated with #4 privately.....yet, details of that communications are included in the indictment.
Who revealed it?

It can only be #4.

Or, it is someone that #4 told?
Who told the investigators.
And that led them to #4 directly?

Go ahead and see if you can explain what you mean by this.

You can’t because you’re not very smart.

But I’d like to see you try.
Since you didn't bother to read about your heros failure here you go.
Former Virginia Republican Gov. Robert McDonnell – once prosecuted by now-Special Counsel Jack Smith for violating federal bribery law only to see his conviction unanimously overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court – said the ex-war crimes prosecutor would rather win a case than have the facts correct.

In 2016, federal prosecutors announced they would not pursue a second case against McDonnell after the Chief Justice John Roberts-led unanimous ruling vacating the conviction. McDonnell had been accused of accepting luxury gifts from a businessman in exchange for promoting a supplement he was hawking.

In vacating McDonnell's conviction, the Supreme Court ruled that setting up a meeting or organizing an event – without doing more – isn't considered an "official act," as charged by the Justice Department, where at the time the Public Integrity Section was run by Smith.

Smith 8s going to get a flash back again

Ummm?
Which phone call?
The one to Zelensky that got Don Trump impeached?
Or the one to Raffensberger that may get him indicted for election interference with a RICO kicker?

-------------------------------------------------------

Which, having seen such declared before in similar circumstances leads me to believe that prolific poster BigReb is waving the white flag. He's out of bullets.
So he goes to vulgarity for his pop gun.
Ineffective gun nuts are all the same....shooting blanks. Can't handle real weapons.

IMHO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, poster g5000, it is true. Sad, but true.
Thanks for stating such. It needs be called out when it is so flagrantly displayed.
It drags down the the threads.....and the forum itself.

......................................................................................................

DL, I think so too.
The details revealed so far seem to indicate that Nauta & DeOlivera communicated with #4 privately.....yet, details of that communications are included in the indictment.
Who revealed it?

It can only be #4.

Or, it is someone that #4 told?
Who told the investigators.
And that led them to #4 directly?
Fuck off troll

Since you didn't bother to read about your heros failure here you go.
Former Virginia Republican Gov. Robert McDonnell – once prosecuted by now-Special Counsel Jack Smith for violating federal bribery law only to see his conviction unanimously overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court – said the ex-war crimes prosecutor would rather win a case than have the facts correct.

In 2016, federal prosecutors announced they would not pursue a second case against McDonnell after the Chief Justice John Roberts-led unanimous ruling vacating the conviction. McDonnell had been accused of accepting luxury gifts from a businessman in exchange for promoting a supplement he was hawking.

In vacating McDonnell's conviction, the Supreme Court ruled that setting up a meeting or organizing an event – without doing more – isn't considered an "official act," as charged by the Justice Department, where at the time the Public Integrity Section was run by Smith.

Smith 8s going to get a flash back again
I hear Jack Smith throws live puppies into rush hour traffic and then consumes the carcasses.

McDonnell was selling influence.

So the thing you’ve been accusing Joe Biden of doing isn’t illegal.

Thanks.

Defendant Donald reminds me so much of John Gotti, the "Teflon Don".

Gotti got his nickname from wriggling out of convictions. Usually by intimidating or blowing up witnesses.

This murdering scumbag would smile and wave at the television audience, winning many of them over. He'd wear expensive suits and would viciously attack the prosecutors and claim they were prejudiced toward Italians, and the rube herd ate it up.

He was eventually caught on tape talking about his crimes, and the rule of law finally caught up to him. He died in prison from cancer.

Now we have a new Teflon Don. Expensive suits, smearing the prosecutors, intimidating witnesses, and failing to keep his big fat mouth shut and incriminating himself.

No action was taken. And the "order" you're talking about is third hand hearsay.
If that’s the case and there’s no evidence to support it, then it means little.

The fact that Smith added it to the indictment says that he has other evidence.

We’ll see. Won’t we

McDonnell was selling influence.

So the thing you’ve been accusing Joe Biden of doing isn’t illegal.

Thanks.
Actually according to the supreme court he wasn't nice try sheeple. Smith made it up good luck when reality hits you

If that’s the case and there’s no evidence to support it, then it means little.

The fact that Smith added it to the indictment says that he has other evidence.

We’ll see. Won’t we
A cynic might ask if it was just coincidental that he releases these questionable charges the same time his boss' son is arguing his plea deal. Or why these charges were not discussed during the scheduling hearing the week before.

Forum List

Back