“Mar-a-Lago Security Tapes Were NOT DELETED” – Trump Accuses Jack Smith of Prosecutorial Misconduct, Illegal Leaks

A cynic might ask if it was just coincidental that he releases these questionable charges the same time his boss' son is arguing his plea deal. Or why these charges were not discussed during the scheduling hearing the week before.
Or even the appearance of Devon archer

Or even the appearance of Devon archer
I think the demand by the DOJ (issued on a Saturday) for Archer to report to prison was the attempt to give the press a shiny object to look at while he was burying Biden's lies for good.

Actually according to the supreme court he wasn't nice try sheeple. Smith made it up good luck when reality hits you
Then why do you guys keep demanding Biden be indicted for something that you know isn’t a crime?

Terrible dodge smith made the shit up about trump just like he did with McDowell
He didn’t make up anything about McDonnell. The facts were not in question.

The SCOTUS case turned exclusively on interpretation of the law.

The interpretation of which you clearly are ignorant of since you’ve accused Biden of breaking this non-law.

He didn’t make up anything about McDonnell. The facts were not in question.
Yes he did sorry but reality is about to hit.
That stretch was exceptionally painful; three-and-a-half years from the investigation until we got the unanimous vindication by the U.S. Supreme Court. I knew in my heart from the very beginning – I'm a lawyer, obviously, looking at the law and the facts – that these charges were completely wrong," he said.

McDonnell said his attorneys at the time went to the Justice Department with an "extensive brief" about why they believed Smith and his prosecutors "got the law wrong" and why he, the defendant, was innocent.

Yes he did sorry but reality is about to hit.
That stretch was exceptionally painful; three-and-a-half years from the investigation until we got the unanimous vindication by the U.S. Supreme Court. I knew in my heart from the very beginning – I'm a lawyer, obviously, looking at the law and the facts – that these charges were completely wrong," he said.

McDonnell said his attorneys at the time went to the Justice Department with an "extensive brief" about why they believed Smith and his prosecutors "got the law wrong" and why he, the defendant, was innocent.
There was no lie. The facts were not in question.

If the interpretation of law is so egregiously wrong, then why is the Republican Party using that interpretation to attack Biden?

There was no lie. The facts were not in question.

If the interpretation of law is so egregiously wrong, then why is the Republican Party using that interpretation to attack Biden?
You're delusional smith is a lying sack of shit the McDowell case is proof meet your failure

You're delusional smith is a lying sack of shit the McDowell case is proof meet your failure
Also, Smith is a sack of shit for prosecuting the same crime you want Biden prosecuted for.

Which I guess makes you a sack or shit, doesn’t it?

Also, Smith is a sack of shit for prosecuting the same crime you want Biden prosecuted for.

Which I guess makes you a sack or shit, doesn’t it?
You have know idea what I want Biden investigated for your dodge is noted

Ok he's either a stupid attorney or a liar
What’s stupid about wanting to prosecute a politician who is selling access?

Again, this is what the right has been accusing Biden of doing.

You’re actually defending politicians selling access?

What’s stupid about wanting to prosecute a politician who is selling access?

Again, this is what the right has been accusing Biden of doing.

You’re actually defending politicians selling access?
When you charge them with the wrong crime you are either a liar or an incompetent attorney.
No Biden is not being accused of what McDowell was accused of
Money laundering and bribery

An employee at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence drained the resort’s swimming pool last October and ended up flooding a room where computer servers containing surveillance video logs were kept, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

"sources familiar with the matter told CNN." LOL

One would think that Mr. Smith would have mentioned this attempt.

“Mar-a-Lago Security Tapes Were NOT DELETED” – Trump Accuses Jack Smith of Prosecutorial Misconduct, Illegal Leaks​

They tried. That's all that matters. Just trying makes it a crime. Just like trying to rob a bank.
Or breaking government phones?

Forum List

Back