“Mar-a-Lago Security Tapes Were NOT DELETED” – Trump Accuses Jack Smith of Prosecutorial Misconduct, Illegal Leaks

Neither the article nor Lakhota claimed it was on purpose. Suspicious, yes. For certain criminal no.

The thing is though with what is claimed. Claimed in high detail in the indictment. The flooding of the server room is completely unnecessary to prove obstruction of justice, which is the charge.

I would even suggest that just going by what's in the public domain. Proving obstruction of justice isn't all that hard. The only thing basically required is showing the subpoena for the documents, the reply attesting to all documents subject to that subpoena being delivered, and showing the picture of the documents in Trump's office during the search warrant.

That's it. All you need. Unless Trump can somehow give a compelling reason for documents clearly subject under the language of the subpoena being found in his desk.

Of course the indictment makes many more and egregious and highly detailed claims but the meat of that particular charge is not really contested. Even by his own lawyers.

Not only are the basic facts of the case not being contested by Trump’s lawyers, Donald Trump has openly discussed his retention of these documents in multiple TV. Interviews and essentially admission dad he had the dog, and then made specious claims that he had every right to do so.

Trump had no right to these documents, and his lawyers told him so on multiple occasions. He continues to go on TV in contrast to everything and you continue to claim he’s innocent.

Then there’s employee #4 who, as I suspected has taken a deal and turned state’s evidence.

And yet here you are proclaiming that Jack Smith is a horrible person, and Donald Trump is innocent as the driven snow. Stupid and gullible doesn’t begin to describe you.

Not only are the basic facts of the case not being contested by Trump’s lawyers, Donald Trump has openly discussed his retention of these documents in multiple TV. Interviews and essentially admission dad he had the dog, and then made specious claims that he had every right to do so.

Trump had no right to these documents, and his lawyers told him so on multiple occasions. He continues to go on TV in contrast to everything and you continue to claim he’s innocent.

Then there’s employee #4 who, as I suspected has taken a deal and turned state’s evidence.

And yet here you are proclaiming that Jack Smith is a horrible person, and Donald Trump is innocent as the driven snow. Stupid and gullible doesn’t begin to describe you.
Lady. I proclaimed no such thing. Hadit did, and I replied.

When you charge them with the wrong crime you are either a liar or an incompetent attorney.
No Biden is not being accused of what McDowell was accused of
Money laundering and bribery
McDonnell was charged under bribery statutes for selling influence.

That’s precisely what the “incompetent” Republicans are accusing Biden of doing.

It’s a shame because SCOTUS made it legal to sell access to the highest levels of government for purely personal financial gain.

I don’t fault Smith for trying to prosecute that.
Smith made the wrong charge dumbass
You don't like it blame dumbass smith

So you’re in favor of politicians being able to sell access to their office?
You're dancing around your problem
Smith is either a liar or a stupid incompetent attorney that has a track record of making the wrong charge.
To cut your bull shit McDowell didn't do what smith accused him of doing

You're dancing around your problem
Smith is either a liar or a stupid incompetent attorney that has a track record of making the wrong charge.
To cut your bull shit McDowell didn't do what smith accused him of doing
So believing that selling access to political office is illegal makes one incompetent?

So believing that selling access to political office is illegal makes one incompetent?
Irrelevant smith made the wrong charge.
What you're whing about has nothing to do with McDowell

Irrelevant smith made the wrong charge.
What you're whing about has nothing to do with McDowell
I can’t tell if you’re calling him McDowell to troll or because you’re a moron.

It’s very relevant because that’s what you’re accusing him of.

Does believing that selling access is illegal make him incompetent?

I know you’re not going to answer.

If you were to say yes, then the republicans accusing Biden of selling access are incompetent

If you say no, then you have to backtrack.

So what do you do? You take the coward’s way and just pretend the question doesn’t exist.

It’s not incompetence to prosecute someone who was enriching themselves based on their office and it is a sad day in the country when the Supreme Court decides that’s legally permissible.

The reason they weren't deleted is because the person who was responsible for Deleting them refused to do so. They have numerous text messages sent to him Where he is ordered to delete the security footage. He is cooperating and prepared to testify.

The reason they weren't deleted is because the person who was responsible for Deleting them refused to do so. They have numerous text messages sent to him Where he is ordered to delete the security footage. He is cooperating and prepared to testify.
Funny shit didn't know it was a private citizen duty to retain videos of his own property.

Exactly what I said you’d do.

Loser
You keep dodging and dancing and flipping what happened. Smith used the wrong charge to convicted the conviction was over turned by the supreme court. It's going to happen with Trump. All the money spent trying to convict him on bullshit wasted.

Forum List

Back