Maricopa County Board Refuses to Discuss Election Concerns, Calls for Audit to End

need to address the concerns of our nations citizens when it comes to election integrity.
Already done.
If that was true this thread wouldnt even exist.
Why not? Does the incessant crying ever end?

Cheers!

search
Why would that matter? Its irrelevent to this discussion about the peoples mistrust in our elections.
Not really. The endless crying feeds that mistrust.
So? That doesnt change the fact that many people think there is a tremendous amount of election fraud. You agree with the too, which is why you oppose an investogation.
Now you're lying. I welcome any appropriate investigation.

And yes, the endless crying feeds it. So yes, it's relevant.
Oh, well if you support investigations, then shut your bitch ass up. Your incessant crying is annoying.
Nice Peewee Herman imitation ya got there.

And hate to burst your bubble, but I will not cease pointing out how traitors of America are trying to fuck this nation by undermining our elections.
They want an investigation. How is that undermining our elections?

Also, do you have any references after the 80's? You seem to be completely out of touch with 2021. Peewee Herman? Pfff... :cuckoo:
Because this is not a legit audit. You haven't been paying attention, have you?

And yes, Peewee Herman. If you talk like him, don't be surprised to be compared to him.

View attachment 493220
Why would recounting votes be illegal? Why would you want it to be?

Because the people involved in the illegitimate fuck up in Arizona have no experience in recounts.

need to address the concerns of our nations citizens when it comes to election integrity.
Already done.

Cheers!

search
Why would that matter? Its irrelevent to this discussion about the peoples mistrust in our elections.
So? That doesnt change the fact that many people think there is a tremendous amount of election fraud. You agree with the too, which is why you oppose an investogation.

Oh, well if you support investigations, then shut your bitch ass up. Your incessant crying is annoying.

And hate to burst your bubble, but I will not cease pointing out how traitors of America are trying to fuck this nation by undermining our elections.

Also, do you have any references after the 80's? You seem to be completely out of touch with 2021. Peewee Herman? Pfff... :cuckoo:

And yes, Peewee Herman. If you talk like him, don't be surprised to be compared to him.

View attachment 493220
Is English your second language? I didn't say it was illegal.
Oh, my mistake. Why isnt it legit?
For one, it's being done by a company which is not certified to audit an election, not in the business of auditing elections, has zero experience auditing an election, and is run by a Trump supporter who has previously voiced his opinion that the election was stolen.

Already done.

Cheers!

search

View attachment 493220

Because the people involved in the illegitimate fuck up in Arizona have no experience in recounts.
You would think that would be obvious but these are conservatives we're dealing with. So there's that.

Already done.

Cheers!

search

View attachment 493220
For one, it's being done by a company which is not certified to audit an election, not in the business of auditing elections, has zero experience auditing an election, and is run by a Trump supporter who has previously voiced his opinion that the election was stolen.
Who should it be done by then?

Already done.

Cheers!

search

View attachment 493220
A company in the business of auditing elections, which has experience in auditing elections and is certified in auditing elections.

Already done.

Cheers!

search

"Relevant investigation".

Derp

Already done.
But it is true. Everyone but tRump's little cultists knows it. Why should the rest of us bend over backwards to appease a pissant petty little wannabe dictator?
Election integrity is important. I know you are a child who cant understand that, but its still true.

Already done.

Cheers!

search

View attachment 493220
A company in the business of auditing elections, which has experience in auditing elections and is certified in auditing elections.
Might help if it wasn't named by a ten year old too.

Already done.
But it is true. Everyone but tRump's little cultists knows it. Why should the rest of us bend over backwards to appease a pissant petty little wannabe dictator?
Election integrity is important. I know you are a child who cant understand that, but its still true.
If you truly believed that, you wouldn't be supporting a sham audit like the one taking place in Arizona.

Already done.
If you truly believed that, you wouldn't be supporting a sham audit like the one taking place in Arizona.
I dont need a recount. I believe Biden won. What i believe or you believe is irrelevant. We cannot have people questioning the legitimacy of our elections. Whatever we have to do to put it to bed is well worth it.

The fact is, we know there is a tremendous amount of voter fraud. It has to stop. The only way we can catch it is if we investigate it. We also need to get rid of mail in ballots and we need a national voter ID, but thats a different topic.

Already done.
I dont need a recount. I believe Biden won. What i believe or you believe is irrelevant. We cannot have people questioning the legitimacy of our elections. Whatever we have to do to put it to bed is well worth it.

The fact is, we know there is a tremendous amount of voter fraud. It has to stop. The only way we can catch it is if we investigate it. We also need to get rid of mail in ballots and we need a national voter ID, but thats a different topic.
That's simply a lie. There is not a tremendous amount of voter fraud. The Heritage Foundation has created a database to track voter fraud and they have found only 1,328 cases from 1982 through 2021.

That's out of some 1.5 billion votes cast since 1982. An occurrence of about 0.000000885. Infinitesimal.

Already done.

That's simply a lie. There is not a tremendous amount of voter fraud. The Heritage Foundation has created a database to track voter fraud and they have found only 1,328 cases from 1982 through 2021.

That's out of some 1.5 billion votes cast since 1982. An occurrence of about 0.000000885. Infinitesimal.
Irrelevant. And if you count on history, election history will tell you Biden did not win. He missed quite a few of the benchmarks of a winner. The fraud was massive and obvious.

Already done.

Irrelevant. And if you count on history, election history will tell you Biden did not win. He missed quite a few of the benchmarks of a winner. The fraud was massive and obvious.
There's no such thing as election benchmarks. There was a time no black had ever become president. Until there was one. There was a time, if a candidate won Ohio, Florida and Iowa, they won the election. Until one didn't.

Already done.

How on earth would you know how many ballot harvesters are out there? Its impossible to know and nearly impossible to catch.

Already done.

There's no such thing as election benchmarks. There was a time no black had ever become president. Until there was one. There was a time, if a candidate won Ohio, Florida and Iowa, they won the election. Until one didn't.
There are benchmarks and Biden missed them. He got 1 out of 19 Bellwether counties. The down ballot failed miserably. He did not win Iowa, Ohio or Florida. He won the fewest counties ever and somehow got the most votes ever,

History says you are a liar. History says there was massive fraud.

Already done.

There are benchmarks and Biden missed them. He got 1 out of 19 Bellwether counties. The down ballot failed miserably. He did not win Iowa, Ohio or Florida. He won the fewest counties ever and somehow got the most votes ever,

History says you are a liar. History says there was massive fraud.
Counties don't elect presidents, so that's meaningless. Empty down ballots are not unusual in presidential elections. and JFK lost Iowa Ohio and Florida and still won the election.

But I do get a kick being called a liar by a proven fucking liar.

Forum List

Back