Marine Corps Goes Woke

Trump skipped the memorial ceremoney in France for the soldiers who died there.. He called them suckers and losers.. Chose to stay behind and loot the US Embassy instead.

Remember how he mocked John McCain's service?

Maybe your age is catching up to you.
I do not know Trump said that about soldiers who died. However the goal is to see the other side's soldiers die. Trump can be gruff. And McCain. McCain is the epitome of pure privilege. He was not that good and a lot of things were smoothed over. A powerful family with family members in the military and who had much better careers, he was not in the top percentile of men in the military. He showed his true self about the people and the position he was elected to when he spited Trump on the Obamacare vote. Another wasted politician who helped to cost our nation countless trillions of dollars in his reign as Senator.

I do not know Trump said that about soldiers who died. However the goal is to see the other side's soldiers die. Trump can be gruff. And McCain. McCain is the epitome of pure privilege. He was not that good and a lot of things were smoothed over. A powerful family with family members in the military and who had much better careers, he was not in the top percentile of men in the military. He showed his true self about the people and the position he was elected to when he spited Trump on the Obamacare vote. Another wasted politician who helped to cost our nation countless trillions of dollars in his reign as Senator.

Gruff? Trump is ridiculously stupid and poorly educated. He claimed he knew more than all the Generals, lawyers etc.

Gruff? Trump is ridiculously stupid and poorly educated. He claimed he knew more than all the Generals, lawyers etc.

The last list I saw there were close to 100 things that Trump knew more about than any living person on the planet, living or dead.

The last list I saw there were close to 100 things that Trump knew more about than any living person on the planet, living or dead.

His professor at Wharton said Trump was the dumbest damned student he ever had because he thought he knew everything about everything.

I see Kushner has avoided Trump since Jan 6th.

If the Pentagon wants to do something worthwhile, they can start with supporting marijuana legalization , which would allow the VA to prescribe it to returning veterans, and help put an end to 17 soldiers committing suicide daily.
They will be too high to commit suicide. They can rot in a roadside homeless camp with the rest of the drug addicts.

And what qualifies you to make those accusations? Have you been POTUS? Fuck no, you haven't, so STFU. Commie bastard--your favorite uncle must be highly disappointed.

And what qualifies you to make those accusations? Have you been POTUS? Fuck no, you haven't, so STFU. Commie bastard--your favorite uncle must be highly disappointed.

You're actually impressed with Cadet Bone Spurs. My God what a sad little man you must be to admire Trump.

No. It won't. The military is simply incapable of being a fighting force. Wars are not won by the woke. Politicians are infecting our forces with diversity which will be no match for Russians or Chinese.
onwih5neevv61.jpg

11 Trump associates have now been charged with crimes. 11 ...
Steve Bannon: Trump's political Svengali was charged with fraud in August 2020 for a fundraising …
Tom Barrack: Barrack was charged on seven counts on Tuesday. The allegations, according to the …
Elliott Broidy: Broidy, a top fundraiser for Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, pleaded guilty in …
Michael Cohen: The one-time fixer for Trump, Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison for a …
See full list on cnn.com

My God what a sad little man you must be to admire Trump.
OMG, where do you guys get your material. I would like you to show me where I said I admired Trump. I don't admire people that I don't know. I also don't ignorantly disparage them or lie and put words in their mouths. You are guilty of both.

OMG, where do you guys get your material. I would like you to show me where I said I admired Trump. I don't admire people that I don't know. I also don't ignorantly disparage them or lie and put words in their mouths. You are guilty of both.

Steve Bannon: Trump's political Svengali was charged with fraud in August 2020 for a fundraising …
Tom Barrack: Barrack was charged on seven counts on Tuesday. The allegations, according to the …
Elliott Broidy: Broidy, a top fundraiser for Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, pleaded guilty in …
Michael Cohen: The one-time fixer for Trump, Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison for a …
See full list on cnn.com

See full list on cnn.com
Charged, like impeached, is NOT convicted. The last time you commies pulled something out of your ass to unjustly impeach someone, he was "forever acquitted" TWICE. Need I remind your dumb ass?

Again...personality. We never get past it. Most people knew his personality. It was his agendas. And you guys never approach it. You knew he was good for most Americans inside of you but do not want to admit it. There are things we heard of many in the political class both elected and not elected and he fought them when pushed to do things against what he promised. No wars! Just to start. He tried to bring peace. But he is Trump. and we gotta get the vile entire Prog media/entertainers against him and they did. Just one thing. If they worked with him with COVID, it would have went more smoother. They did not. Maybe we all could have handled things differently without the politics. He tried to talk to Progs. He found out they are one way. Just like the Bill signed by Biden on the stage today. Twice the cost total we needed and one fifth the amount we needed for Roads and Bridges as the payouts are evident.

See full list on cnn.com
Hill and Bill are of treason like the Rosenbergs and murderers. They are scot free.

Again...personality. We never get past it. Most people knew his personality. It was his agendas. And you guys never approach it. You knew he was good for most Americans inside of you but do not want to admit it. There are things we heard of many in the political class both elected and not elected and he fought them when pushed to do things against what he promised. No wars! Just to start. He tried to bring peace. But he is Trump. and we gotta get the vile entire Prog media/entertainers against him and they did. Just one thing. If they worked with him with COVID, it would have went more smoother. They did not.

Maybe we all could have handled things differently without the politics. He tried to talk to Progs. He found out they are one way. Just like the Bill signed by Biden on the stage today. Twice the cost total we needed and one fifth the amount we needed for Roads and Bridges as the payouts are evident.

Nope .. I knew Trump was a dumbass liar and a cheat in the early 1980s.

Trump never proposed an infrastructure bill.

Again...personality. We never get past it. Most people knew his personality. It was his agendas. And you guys never approach it. You knew he was good for most Americans inside of you but do not want to admit it. There are things we heard of many in the political class both elected and not elected and he fought them when pushed to do things against what he promised. No wars! Just to start. He tried to bring peace. But he is Trump. and we gotta get the vile entire Prog media/entertainers against him and they did. Just one thing. If they worked with him with COVID, it would have went more smoother. They did not. Maybe we all could have handled things differently without the politics. He tried to talk to Progs. He found out they are one way. Just like the Bill signed by Biden on the stage today. Twice the cost total we needed and one fifth the amount we needed for Roads and Bridges as the payouts are evident.
Well said.

Forum List

Back