Mark Levin quick take on fake T raid

One of the architects of the alternate universe.

Imagine if these people didn't have Levin and his pals to tell them what to think. Maybe they would just STAND there.
Yeah, don't listen to anything that disagrees with your already belief in MSM stories and your TDS.

your TDS.
TALK

ABOUT

PROJECTION

9B4q6ui.jpg

I doubt Levin has heard/believed the truth, for a long time.
Just like his daddy and his cult.
Making $$$, telling lies to their gullible cult.
His audience doesn’t include the gullible cult. That’s you retards on the kook left.

He — very much unlike you — is the one who speaks the truth. You’re a simpleton and don’t like the truth. So, you dismiss the truth as lies.

You dolts suck Brandon’s dick and that feeble old racist piece of shit tells ONLY lies.

Class dismissed.

Last edited:
His audience doesn’t include the gullible cult. That’s you retards on the kook left.

He — very much unlike you — is the one who speaks the truth. You’re a simpleton and don’t like the truth. So, you dismiss the truth as lies.

You dolts suck Brandon’s dick and that feeble old racist piece of shot tells ONLY lies.

Class dismissed b
You're too emotional... Calm down and try to speak like an intelligent adult please.

That's all his audience consist of, just like Limbaughtomy did.
THAT'S how gullible you are.
You dolts suck Brandon’s dick and that feeble old racist piece of shot tells ONLY lies.
Is that you?
1661957715272.png

Class dismissed b
Yeah, I'm sure it is for you, you're gonna make a poster out of that.

That's all his audience consist of, just like Limbaughtomy did.
Wrong; as always.
THAT'S how gullible you are.
Since you’re the gullible one, your opinion is valueless.
No. It’s the image of Trump to which you masturbate.
Yeah, I'm sure it is for you, you're gonna make a poster out of that.
You are even incoherent in Babble.

Wrong; as always.

Since you’re the gullible one, your opinion is valueless.

No. It’s the image of Trump to which you masturbate
I'm not in Trump's cult............YOU are, dumbass.
Betcha, that
's what Malaria does, instead of letting that fat, orange, beast mount her.
You are even incoherent in Babble.
Awwww, the words too bigly?
Too many syllables?
Trump humpers are like that.
That's why Trump loves you.

I'm not in Trump's cult............YOU are, dumbass.
Moron. I didn’t say you were in any such alleged cult. YOU are in the Brandon/DNC CULT. DAMN, you’re stupid.

I am in no cult.
Betcha, that
's what Malaria does, instead of letting that fat, orange, beast mount her.
Nobody cares about your petty imagination, you shitsucker.
Awwww, the words too bigly?
How unoriginal.
Too many syllables?
I’m not the one with difficulty with words. That’s you, you hapless helpless hopeless hump.
Trump humpers are like that.
That's why Trump loves you.
Back to your babble I see.

BACK ON TOPIC: Mark Levin can make these difficult things easy for even a gullible twat like you. All you would have to do is listen and learn.

Moron. I didn’t say you were in any such alleged cult. YOU are in the Brandon/DNC CULT. DAMN, you’re stupid.
Awww, typical of the Trump cult................PROJECTION.
I am in no cult.

Nobody cares about your petty imagination, you shitsucker.

How unoriginal.
That's your typical entire Trump humping post
I’m not the one with difficulty with words. That’s you, you hapless helpless hopeless hump.

Back to your babble I see.
Evidently..........you do.
BACK ON TOPIC: Mark Levin can make these difficult things easy for even a gullible twat like you. All you would have to do is listen and learn.
Sure, from a Trumper?
Learn as much from the orange, retarded "genius" , how to be a bad, liar.

Awww, typical of the Trump cult................PROJECTION.

That's your typical entire Trump humping post

Evidently..........you do.

Sure, from a Trumper?
Learn as much from the orange, retarded "genius" , how to be a bad, liar.
So, once again; you have nothing of any value to contribute. Check.

And your post is still entirely off topic.

Do you even remember the topic? It’s supposed to be about Mark Levin. Assholes like you denigrate him because you lack the education and the honesty to meaningfully debate his words.

So, once again; you have nothing of any value to contribute. Check.

And your post is still entirely off topic.
So, you bring up the DNC cult?
Do you even remember the topic?
Yes.
It’s supposed to be about Mark Levin.
It is, I said Trump humper.
Assholes like you denigrate him because you lack the education and the honesty to meaningfully debate his words.
Levin is FOS.

The latest:
On Tuesday’s Mark Levin Show, "the left’s attack on Donald Trump is really an attack on America and each and every one of us".

No, it isn't.
The traitor took property that doesn't belong to him.

"The airwaves are filled with leftwing reporters and former federal prosecutors distorting the notion of what truth really is. The rationale for a surprise emergency January 6 hearing doesn’t add up".

An attempted coup?

"Cassidy Hutchinson (the J6 Committees’ witness) claimed that Trump lunged toward the agents driving him on January 6th".

SHE didn't claim that, Hutchinson claimed that's what SS agent Tony Ornato, said.

"But Secret Service agents have come forth and said that Trump never lunged for the steering wheel of the Presidential limo and are prepared to testify under oath".

NONE of them did, including Ornato.

FOUR lies in ONE paragraph.

So, you bring up the DNC cult?

Yes.

It is, I said Trump humper.

Levin is FOS.

The latest:
On Tuesday’s Mark Levin Show, "the left’s attack on Donald Trump is really an attack on America and each and every one of us".

No, it isn't.
The traitor took property that doesn't belong to him.

"The airwaves are filled with leftwing reporters and former federal prosecutors distorting the notion of what truth really is. The rationale for a surprise emergency January 6 hearing doesn’t add up".

An attempted coup?

"Cassidy Hutchinson (the J6 Committees’ witness) claimed that Trump lunged toward the agents driving him on January 6th".

SHE didn't claim that, Hutchinson claimed that's what SS agent Tony Ornato, said.

"But Secret Service agents have come forth and said that Trump never lunged for the steering wheel of the Presidential limo and are prepared to testify under oath".

NONE of them did, including Ornato.

FOUR lies in ONE paragraph.
That’s a long winded way of admitting that you have nothing to actually offer. And denigrating Mark Levin isn’t posting on topic, either. Your remain a worthless enema nozzle.

The Trump and Secret Service “grab the wheel” stony is absolutely worthless fantasy and has been debunked, by the way. As well as off topic.

Forum List

Back