Mark Meadows says he didn't mean it to be racist when he said he wanted to send Obama back to Kenya

Here is what makes me have so little respect for closeted racists and those who try to excuse them....

As much as you idiots called Obama a racist -- not one time did someone in Congress have to bring a white person to stand up like an exhibit to prove to everyone that Obama is not racist.....

Obama having a white mother, white grand parents, white staff, white VP -- none of that stopped you idiots from calling him a racist -- but having a black woman stand up and put on a minstrel show for white supremacists is supposed to prove what?
Obama is a racist because he used black thugs as martyrs to inflame and create divisive political rhetoric.
Did Obama tell people at his rallies to beat up white folks and he will pay their legal fees like Trump did? No? Because Trump did...does that make Trump racist ?
Obama used black thugs like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown as martyrs to inflame racial animosity. You know that's true.
Again...you are a racist....period....

Your utter pathetic failure to paint Obama out to be a racist only reinforces it

Republicans are an all white party and they’re racist.

we have to be accurate here.

Republicans are not an "all white party". They are mostly white and their policies are "all white".

And they're not all racists...but far too many are

Here is what makes me have so little respect for closeted racists and those who try to excuse them....

As much as you idiots called Obama a racist -- not one time did someone in Congress have to bring a white person to stand up like an exhibit to prove to everyone that Obama is not racist.....

Obama having a white mother, white grand parents, white staff, white VP -- none of that stopped you idiots from calling him a racist -- but having a black woman stand up and put on a minstrel show for white supremacists is supposed to prove what?
Obama is a racist because he used black thugs as martyrs to inflame and create divisive political rhetoric.
Did Obama tell people at his rallies to beat up white folks and he will pay their legal fees like Trump did? No? Because Trump did...does that make Trump racist ?
Obama used black thugs like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown as martyrs to inflame racial animosity. You know that's true.

Your utter pathetic failure to paint Obama out to be a racist only reinforces it
Yea of course Obama HAS to be a racist...he's black right?

Bullshit. Pure nonsense. If you're not racist...you are cynically PLAYING to the racists

Go piss up a rope. Obama used two black thugs that got what they deserved to inflame racial tensions for political gain. Idiot.

Yea of course Obama HAS to be a racist...he's black right?

Bullshit. Pure nonsense. If you're not racist...you are cynically PLAYING to the racists
Was "Hands up, don't shoot" for real, or was it a false narrative?

Who cares send the Surrender Monkey to Iran...he fits right in with the muslim terrorists....and he has a bank account with them worth a few hundred million....cash left over on the airfield where he deposited $$150 billion!
Republicans freak out because Obama has a name that sounds Muslim. But they have no problem with Trump giving the Russians whatever secret material they ask for.
Go figure.

Your ability to understand what people different from you think, is beyond words.
What does that have to do with Trump giving secret material away to the Russians in the oval office?
V4p9OrL.jpg

Why should a president be sent back to somewhere if he was not born there?

Trump went to Scotland, should Trump be sent back to Scotland?
Obama said Kenya was his home when he spoke there. It's a shame our first half Kenyan President turned out to be a racist.
I voted for Obama the 1st time. :tomato:

The 2nd time, I saw that he was no good, and really the best candidate was an American black man: Herman Cain.

But he got kneecapped by either Republicans or Democrats. So the choice was Romney.

All of this bullshit is really no choices for the people.

Romney would have been as big of a traitor as Obama was and possibly more and some ww3 action or something. Romney's a turd.
If republicans would have had a good candidate, Obama would never have been elected the first time. I sat it out. No way could I vote for McCain.
What about the second time he won both the popular and electoral vote? What you gonna blame that on idiot?
Negro "people."
what does that even mean?

Again, you people are beyond delusional...

You idiots voted for Bush....he got us in 2 wars (one that even trumptards claim was an idiotic thing to do) and left the next president with the worst economic collapse in 70 yrs...

Then you idiots nominated McCain...claimed he was a war hero and painted Obama as a terrorist who wasn't born here...despite the fact the only person not born in the US was McCain himself....he lost...and now you idiots trash McCain and pretend you never supported him...

Then idiots nominated Romney claiming he will run America like a businessman because he is such a successful businessman.....and again, you paint Obama out as someone not born here, despite the fact that Romney was ACTUALLY NOT BORN HERE....and what happened? he lost....now you folks pretend you never supported Romney...

You people are pathetic...

Obama had more than one white woman work for him....so by Mark Meadows logic, Obama can't be racist right?
6KOVVVS6GGXHW7PBCFHIW66THM.jpg

Obama said Kenya was his home when he spoke there. It's a shame our first half Kenyan President turned out to be a racist.

The 2nd time, I saw that he was no good, and really the best candidate was an American black man: Herman Cain.

But he got kneecapped by either Republicans or Democrats. So the choice was Romney.

Romney would have been as big of a traitor as Obama was and possibly more and some ww3 action or something. Romney's a turd.
If republicans would have had a good candidate, Obama would never have been elected the first time. I sat it out. No way could I vote for McCain.
What about the second time he won both the popular and electoral vote? What you gonna blame that on idiot?
Negro "people."

You idiots voted for Bush....he got us in 2 wars (one that even trumptards claim was an idiotic thing to do) and left the next president with the worst economic collapse in 70 yrs...

Then you idiots nominated McCain...claimed he was a war hero and painted Obama as a terrorist who wasn't born here...despite the fact the only person not born in the US was McCain himself....he lost...and now you idiots trash McCain and pretend you never supported him...

Then idiots nominated Romney claiming he will run America like a businessman because he is such a successful businessman.....and again, you paint Obama out as someone not born here, despite the fact that Romney was ACTUALLY NOT BORN HERE....and what happened? he lost....now you folks pretend you never supported Romney...

What’s funny about Romney is that most of the time his investments failed.But being a predatory lender, he had a couple of really good cash cows and that’s where most of his money came from.

Negro "people."

Yes, we got fucked by the Surrender monkey...

• Blaming Bush and Congress for his woes. “During Obama’s first term, he blamed Bush for the economy, for the botched Operation Fast and Furious, for the massive deficits, for our plummeting national wealth, for our problems in the Middle East -- for just about everything that went wrong.
  • War on coal and oil. “Obama forced more than 200 coal-fired plants to shut down over a five year period.”
  • Cut funding to fight aids. “This inexplicable decision had a devastating effect on Africa, where most AIDS deaths occur.”
  • Nominating liar John Brennan as CIA director. Brennan has gone on to be President Trump’s critic.
  • DACA via executive order. Obama went around Congress to give amnesty to some 800,000 younger illegal immigrants.
  • Assault on the press. The Committee to Protect Journalists, said of Obama’s media attacks, “In the Obama administration’s Washington, government officials are increasingly afraid to talk to the press. Those suspected of discussing, with reporters, anything that the government has classified as secret are subject to investigation, including lie-detector tests and scrutiny of their telephone and e-mail records.”
Have a few hundred more for you ABNORMALS to absorb and didnt even start on the rapist Blow Job Cunton!

You ever say that to a man's face, pussy?
What’s the big deal? Republicans like the klan.

Said another pussy who would not say that to anyone in person. Unless he had an army at his back.
I would say it to anybody who wanted to high-five me afterwards.

What’s the big deal? Republicans are an all white party and they’re racist. They don’t even try to hide it. They will deny it if you pointed out to them head-on, but other than that, I suspect most agree with me.

And these days, most Republicans won’t even try to hide it. Denying it on MSNBC and CNN is merely theater.
Yes
The party of Lincoln has only elected eight blacks in a hundred years

We don’t even see race, some of my best friends are negroes....let me have one stand up for ya

Pathetic attempt Klan Boy

You ever say that to a man's face, pussy?
What’s the big deal? Republicans like the klan.

Said another pussy who would not say that to anyone in person. Unless he had an army at his back.
I would say it to anybody who wanted to high-five me afterwards.

What’s the big deal? Republicans are an all white party and they’re racist. They don’t even try to hide it. They will deny it if you pointed out to them head-on, but other than that, I suspect most agree with me.

And these days, most Republicans won’t even try to hide it. Denying it on MSNBC and CNN is merely theater.
Yes
The party of Lincoln has only elected eight blacks in a hundred years

We don’t even see race, some of my best friends are negroes....let me have one stand up for ya
Oh, yeah. So you're a big fan of LBJ and George Wallace, huh.

Negro "people."

• Blaming Bush and Congress for his woes. “During Obama’s first term, he blamed Bush for the economy, for the botched Operation Fast and Furious, for the massive deficits, for our plummeting national wealth, for our problems in the Middle East -- for just about everything that went wrong.
  • War on coal and oil. “Obama forced more than 200 coal-fired plants to shut down over a five year period.”
  • Cut funding to fight aids. “This inexplicable decision had a devastating effect on Africa, where most AIDS deaths occur.”
  • Nominating liar John Brennan as CIA director. Brennan has gone on to be President Trump’s critic.
  • DACA via executive order. Obama went around Congress to give amnesty to some 800,000 younger illegal immigrants.
  • Assault on the press. The Committee to Protect Journalists, said of Obama’s media attacks, “In the Obama administration’s Washington, government officials are increasingly afraid to talk to the press. Those suspected of discussing, with reporters, anything that the government has classified as secret are subject to investigation, including lie-detector tests and scrutiny of their telephone and e-mail records.”
Have a few hundred more for you ABNORMALS to absorb and didnt even start on the rapist Blow Job Cunton!
I don’t understand all the lies. We know the Republicans by denying funds to organizations that promoted condoms and safe sex refused to give money probably causing 1 million cases AIDS just from their awful policies.

And it’s Obama that had a war in the press? The press doesn’t think so. Only......never mind

Negro "people."

I don’t understand all the lies. We know the Republicans by denying funds to organizations that promoted condoms and safe sex refused to give money probably causing 1 million cases AIDS just from their awful policies.

And it’s Obama that had a war in the press? The press doesn’t think so. Only......never mind
Oh, I'm sure the republicans caused way more than 1 million cases of AIDS. Probably closer to 10 million AIDS cases caused by Republicans. Republicans also caused the bubonic plague and invented the flu.

Negro "people."

Plenty of Republicans give money to Planned Parenthood. But it isn't proper to distribute taxpayer funds to them, because supporting Big Abortion isn't one of Congress' enumerated powers and plenty of Americans have moral and religious problems with financing Infanticide.

Negro "people."

You mean the $9 box of birth control pills that the whore Sandra Fluke was so worried about in Congressional hearings..... and couldn't afford....Damn, you get easier with each post, Deranged!

Sandra-Fluke-Meme.jpg

Oh, I'm sure the republicans caused way more than 1 million cases of AIDS. Probably closer to 10 million AIDS cases caused by Republicans. Republicans also caused the bubonic plague and invented the flu.

Actually, the real story is that Republicans like Dubya as well as the Late Great Jesse Helms were saluted by international humanitarians like Bono for their important work in the field of AIDS.

Negro "people."

You mean the $9 box of birth control pills that the whore Sandra Fluke was so worried about in Congressional hearings..... and couldn't afford....Damn, you get easier with each post, Deranged!

Sandra-Fluke-Meme.jpg

What I never understood about the Fluke case is why she couldn't afford her own condoms, particularly as she was spending 40k a year on tuition at Georgetown. Or why she didn't insist that the men she was fornicating with provide their own prophylactics?

Negro "people."

Sandra-Fluke-Meme.jpg

What I never understood about the Fluke case is why she couldn't afford her own condoms, particularly as she was spending 40k a year on tuition at Georgetown. Or why she didn't insist that the men she was fornicating with provide their own prophylactics?
Of course you understand....it was part of the DeathRAT LIES and agenda!

Forum List

Back