Mark Meadows says he didn't mean it to be racist when he said he wanted to send Obama back to Kenya

Atleast he didn't call a black person a prop.......I mean talk about dehumanizing, Hitler would be proud of that one
Not only did racist Meadows use her as a prop, he would not even let her speak for herself, Hitler IS proud of that one.
ā€˜African-Americans have experienced variations of the ā€œblack friend defenseā€ ā€” saying that a person canā€™t be racist because of the color of the company he keeps ā€” for generations. And the trope played out in front of a national TV audience this week as Republican Rep. Mark Meadows defended President Donald Trump against testimony by Trumpā€™s former lawyer, Michael Cohen , who claimed the president is racist. Meadows, of North Carolina, quickly sent social media into a frenzy when he pointed to Lynne Patton, a black Trump administration staffer, and said Patton never would tolerate working for a racist.

Many consider the ā€œblack friend defenseā€ a tired and hollow argument.ā€™

Many view 'black friend defense' as a tired, hollow argument

Thatā€™s because it is in fact a tired, hollow ā€˜argument.ā€™
A collective moan went out when Meadows tried to use that defense

And that he did not know any better

That you lefties dismiss an argument, doesn't mean it is not a valid one.
Some of my best friends are negroes has been dismissed as an argument against being racist for 40 years

That a sitting Congressman would use it is pathetic.

Hey negro, stand up so we can see you

Atleast he didn't call a black person a prop.......I mean talk about dehumanizing, Hitler would be proud of that one
Not only did racist Meadows use her as a prop, he would not even let her speak for herself, Hitler IS proud of that one.
ā€˜African-Americans have experienced variations of the ā€œblack friend defenseā€ ā€” saying that a person canā€™t be racist because of the color of the company he keeps ā€” for generations. And the trope played out in front of a national TV audience this week as Republican Rep. Mark Meadows defended President Donald Trump against testimony by Trumpā€™s former lawyer, Michael Cohen , who claimed the president is racist. Meadows, of North Carolina, quickly sent social media into a frenzy when he pointed to Lynne Patton, a black Trump administration staffer, and said Patton never would tolerate working for a racist.

Some of my best friends are negroes has been dismissed as an argument against being racist for 40 years

And after I point out that simply stating an opinion is not a supporting argument,

rw, comes along and restates the opinion.

lol!

But receipts have risen that says otherwise...

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-150413.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-150804.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-151354.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-180255.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190228-122229.png

He's from North Carolina - home of massive Republican election fraud, and voter suppression.

And after I point out that simply stating an opinion is not a supporting argument,

lol!
Republican views on race are stuck in the 1950s

Are you kidding?

If she wasn't a prop why didn't he let her speak?

He could have brought a lawn jockey and made the same racist point.

"I can't be a racist...I have a lawn jockey!"

The old..I can't be a racist because I have a black friend/family member/lover/employee is one of the oldest racist tropes there is.

As is the "Send em all back to Africa (Kenya)" that I heard growing up in the 60s in an all white racist town in New Jersey

Last edited:

lol!

And you follow up with another unsupported assertion.

lol!

Klan Boys racist posts support my assertions

lol!

Klan Boys racist posts support my assertions

Nice claim. You've made such claims before.

You've never supported them with any examples.

Because you are nothing but a troll.

Fuck you.

But receipts have risen that says otherwise...

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-150413.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-150804.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-151354.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-180255.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190228-122229.png

Obama-Closeup-2.png
Pathetic attempt Klan Boy

You ever say that to a man's face, pussy?
Whatā€™s the big deal? Republicans like the klan.

Said another pussy who would not say that to anyone in person. Unless he had an army at his back.
I would say it to anybody who wanted to high-five me afterwards.

Whatā€™s the big deal? Republicans are an all white party and theyā€™re racist. They donā€™t even try to hide it. They will deny it if you pointed out to them head-on, but other than that, I suspect most agree with me.

And these days, most Republicans wonā€™t even try to hide it. Denying it on MSNBC and CNN is merely theater.

You ever say that to a man's face, pussy?
Whatā€™s the big deal? Republicans like the klan.

Said another pussy who would not say that to anyone in person. Unless he had an army at his back.
I would say it to anybody who wanted to high-five me afterwards.

Whatā€™s the big deal? Republicans are an all white party and theyā€™re racist. They donā€™t even try to hide it. They will deny it if you pointed out to them head-on, but other than that, I suspect most agree with me.

And these days, most Republicans wonā€™t even try to hide it. Denying it on MSNBC and CNN is merely theater.

Thank you for admitting that you are a pussy who would only insult someone like that, online, in the safety of your mother's basement.

Your false claims about the GOP, just shows that you are lying piece of shit.

Here is what makes me have so little respect for closeted racists and those who try to excuse them....

As much as you idiots called Obama a racist -- not one time did someone in Congress have to bring a white person to stand up like an exhibit to prove to everyone that Obama is not racist.....

Obama having a white mother, white grand parents, white staff, white VP -- none of that stopped you idiots from calling him a racist -- but having a black woman stand up and put on a minstrel show for white supremacists is supposed to prove what?
Obama is a racist because he used black thugs as martyrs to inflame and create divisive political rhetoric.
Did Obama tell people at his rallies to beat up white folks and he will pay their legal fees like Trump did? No? Because Trump did...does that make Trump racist ?

Idiot comment #1
What's idiotic about it?
Why should a president be sent back to somewhere if he was not born there?

Trump went to Scotland, should Trump be sent back to Scotland?
Obama said Kenya was his home when he spoke there. It's a shame our first half Kenyan President turned out to be a racist.
I voted for Obama the 1st time. :tomato:

The 2nd time, I saw that he was no good, and really the best candidate was an American black man: Herman Cain.

But he got kneecapped by either Republicans or Democrats. So the choice was Romney.

All of this bullshit is really no choices for the people.

Romney would have been as big of a traitor as Obama was and possibly more and some ww3 action or something. Romney's a turd.
If republicans would have had a good candidate, Obama would never have been elected the first time. I sat it out. No way could I vote for McCain.
What about the second time he won both the popular and electoral vote? What you gonna blame that on idiot?

Nothing at all racist about wanting to send Obama to Kenya. Obama actually went to Kenya, and no one said it was racist.
Idiot comment #1
What's idiotic about it?

Obama said Kenya was his home when he spoke there. It's a shame our first half Kenyan President turned out to be a racist.

The 2nd time, I saw that he was no good, and really the best candidate was an American black man: Herman Cain.

But he got kneecapped with dirty tactics by either Republicans or Democrats. So the choice was Romney.

Romney would have been as big of a traitor as Obama was and possibly more plus some ww3 action or something. Romney's a turd. I think Obama was a blessing in disguise.
Why would you vote for Obama the first time?

What democrat policies were you supporting then that you don't support now? Or are you lying like most of you folks do

Who cares send the Surrender Monkey to Iran...he fits right in with the muslim terrorists....and he has a bank account with them worth a few hundred million....cash left over on the airfield where he deposited $$150 billion!
Republicans freak out because Obama has a name that sounds Muslim. But they have no problem with Trump giving the Russians whatever secret material they ask for.
Go figure.
The Surrender Nonkey IS A MUSLIM. He was brought up Muslim by his whore mother. Once a Muslim always a muslim....or you are subject to be killed according to the koran....'But the Hildebeast paying for a PHONY RUSSIAN DOSSIER and signing off on giving Russia 20% of our Uranium while collecting $140 million from Russians directly tied to Putin for the Clinton Crime Family Foundation and BLOW JOB BILL collecting DOUBLE his normal speech fees when going to Moscow is just a coincidence...... You are just ONE of the dumbest DeathRATS on the forum....but keep up your lies and bullshit...when I am here they are quite entertaining....Deranged!

Here is what makes me have so little respect for closeted racists and those who try to excuse them....

As much as you idiots called Obama a racist -- not one time did someone in Congress have to bring a white person to stand up like an exhibit to prove to everyone that Obama is not racist.....

Obama having a white mother, white grand parents, white staff, white VP -- none of that stopped you idiots from calling him a racist -- but having a black woman stand up and put on a minstrel show for white supremacists is supposed to prove what?
Obama is a racist because he used black thugs as martyrs to inflame and create divisive political rhetoric.
Did Obama tell people at his rallies to beat up white folks and he will pay their legal fees like Trump did? No? Because Trump did...does that make Trump racist ?
Obama used black thugs like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown as martyrs to inflame racial animosity. You know that's true.

What's idiotic about it?

But he got kneecapped by either Republicans or Democrats. So the choice was Romney.

Romney would have been as big of a traitor as Obama was and possibly more and some ww3 action or something. Romney's a turd.
If republicans would have had a good candidate, Obama would never have been elected the first time. I sat it out. No way could I vote for McCain.
What about the second time he won both the popular and electoral vote? What you gonna blame that on idiot?
Who in the wide wide world of sports are you talking about?

What's idiotic about it?

Negro "people."

Forum List

Back