Mark Meadows was registered to vote in THREE states!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

My gosh. this is worst than we thought. The man who was the lead on trump's voter fraud campaign lie, was registered to vote in three states. This is the definition of Hypocrisy.

Last edited:

My gosh. this is worst than we thought. The man who was the lead on trump's voter fraud campaign lie, was registered to vote in three states. This the the definition of Hypocrisy.

How many did he vote in?

My gosh. this is worst than we thought. The man who was the lead on trump's voter fraud campaign lie, was registered to vote in three states. This the the definition of Hypocrisy.
It is hypocrisy. Thank you for pointing that out. Now if a person pointing out voter fraud is committing voter fraud, doesn’t that raise an alarm as to the number of vulnerabilities in the system that need to be corrected? Why fight it.

That shows the problem with voting in America. Its so easy to inadvertantly register with the Liberal Motor-Voter register by phone/on-line scam.

Back to the old school idea of registering to vote in person, no exceptions. Every perspective voter is checked for warrants, eligibility and literacy.

The cult doesn't care.

They think they're at war. Anything goes.

That's what so scary about the times we live in, you combine ignorance and a cult-like worship of Trump and they'll not only believe any word he says (most of which are delusional) they'll also blindly support anyone in his circle.

First time in my life I've been exposed to a political cult, but folks in Europe and Africa are very well experienced with them.

The GOP usually wants to clean up voter rolls, the Democrats don’t. Do you think we need to clean up voter rolls?

That's what so scary about the times we live in, you combine ignorance and a cult-like worship of Trump and they'll not only believe any word he says (most of which are delusional) they'll also blindly support anyone in his circle.

First time in my life I've been exposed to a political cult, but folks in Europe and Africa are very well experienced with them.
I don't even know what this gibberish is supposed to mean, other than than it gives you an chance to vent your hatred for people who don't "think" like you do.

Forum List

Back