mark of the beast. Mozilla CEO fired over gay marriage stance

There is nothing to stop conservatives from firing those who disagree with company policies. Nor is there anything that would prevent conservatives from showing Firefox just how they feel. If any executive has made a donation to planned parenthood their job should be on the line.

Conservative business owners are at complete liberty to make ignorance and hate part of their corporate image, such as opposing a woman’s right to privacy. And conservative patrons of such a business may advocate for the resignation of a CEO who agrees with the Constitution and the Constitution’s requirement that women be free to decide whether to have a child or not free from interference by the state.

I am really enjoying the shitstorm of negative feedback at Mozilla.org over the CEO being fired.

"I am very entertained by leftists preaching about discrimination. It's like MacDonalds preaching about people getting fat."

Conservative business owners are at complete liberty to make ignorance and hate part of their corporate image, such as opposing a woman’s right to privacy. And conservative patrons of such a business may advocate for the resignation of a CEO who agrees with the Constitution and the Constitution’s requirement that women be free to decide whether to have a child or not free from interference by the state.
Can you explain any of that? Was it in code because it makes no sense. We don't all share your mindset and when you try to massage words too much people don't get what you mean.

Dumb ass he made his contribution more than 6 years ago, just became CEO and the company was aware of that contribution when the named him to that position. So who violated the contract? Do you need a hint, because you damned sure don't have a clue.

I'll stand by my post. Brendan Eich was a bad choice, and ALL CEO's have moral clauses.

And considering the facts I just provided, he violated his, HOW?

Onecenter, never backs up his stupid claims. He stands by his stupidity. Facts and reality don't work well with him. He is real delusional.

Last edited:
Onepercenter uses less than one percent of his brain cells.

Judging from the feedback at Mozilla, their decision to punish the CEO for daring to have differing political views is backfiring.

https://input.mozilla.org/en-US/?selected=7d&date_start=2014-03-28

I for one have switched over to Safari. With Adblock and JavaScript Blocker, I won't be annoyed by ads and other nonsense. It's quite speedy, too!

WTF?

Don't those haters realize that Firefox is a corporate being entitled to the same right to free speech as they are?

Btw...I really don't believe all those ppl saying they're deleting Firefox.

Btw #2: I don't eat Chick fil A because the food sucks and I don't use Firefox because it sucks.

Last edited:
Judging from the feedback at Mozilla, their decision to punish the CEO for daring to have differing political views is backfiring.

I for one have switched over to Safari. With Adblock and JavaScript Blocker, I won't be annoyed by ads and other nonsense. It's quite speedy, too!

Did you note that those complaints are coming in from all over the world?

I removed Firefox from my computer and let them know why. I also notified OK Cupid that I don't agree with their actions.

You want to play games and are intolerant of opposing viewpoints, then I will find free thinking people.

WTF?

Don't those haters realize that Firefox is a corporate being entitled to the same right to free speech as they are?

Firefox has the same right and they exercised their freedoms and others have the same right to protest their decision. It cuts both ways, it is called freedom. It works real well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No one claimed there were any rights violated but you should install Firefox as an act of solidarity.

Well ... I did use past tense. LOL. It's always sad when an otherwise good man caves in to political correctness. Nevertheless, Firefox loses my insignificant support due to their overly vocal support of sexual deviancy.

It was OkCupid that were being hypocrites because they refused to let in firefox browsers but probably used Eich's Javascript. To be consistent they should have eliminated Javascript from their site. Javascript should be banned anyway...its worthless.

Worthless? Do YOU realize how many Public Safety communications systems USE IT within their private radio networks? DO YOU realize what YOU just stated?

Try again...:eusa_hand:

they didnt use to use it, they can find a way around it.....its probably going to screw up an emergency radio call ...or already has .....

Well ... I did use past tense. LOL. It's always sad when an otherwise good man caves in to political correctness. Nevertheless, Firefox loses my insignificant support due to their overly vocal support of sexual deviancy.

It was OkCupid that were being hypocrites because they refused to let in firefox browsers but probably used Eich's Javascript. To be consistent they should have eliminated Javascript from their site. Javascript should be banned anyway...its worthless.

Worthless? Do YOU realize how many Public Safety communications systems USE IT within their private radio networks? DO YOU realize what YOU just stated?

Try again...:eusa_hand:

PUBLIC SAFETY! its probably going to end up getting someone killed!

Someone sure fucked up introducing that to public safety systems.

No, we're just going to ban your stupid religion from being able to dictate our nation's laws.
Bill of Rights Transcript Text

Does this mean that laws against perjury, murder and theft should be repealed since they are derived from the Bible?
They are far older than that my friend. They were put in the Bible and ascribed to God but they were created here long before He was.

So were laws against gay marriage and homosexual behavior.

There's an easier way to argue Government controlling sexual behavior though: The Ninth and Tenth Amendments to the United States Constitution. Government has no constitutional authority to regulate sexual behavior; nor have such powers been delegated to the States through their constitutions either. Only local governments have the authority to regulate homosexual behavior.

Last edited:
for you gays and leftists who support the firing of this guy.

you support it because the company has the right to fire someone for expressing his views. Is that right?

Using that logic a company should have the right to fire a gay person for expressing his or her views.

Either you support freedom of speech and freedom of thought or you don't-----which is it?

Actually, you CAN be fired for being gay in over 25 states..................

There are 29 states in America where it's totally legal to fire workers just for being gay, but one lawmaker is trying to do something to change that.

Democratic Senator Jeff Merkley of Oregon is introducing the Employment Non-Discrimination Act, which would ban workplace discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people, Bloomberg reports.

Nearly 40% of all openly lesbian, gay, or bisexual employees say they've experienced discrimination or harassment at work, according to a 2011 study by the Williams Institute. And 9% say they've lost a job because they were openly gay.

Read more: States Where You Can Be Fired For Being Gay - Business Insider

And..................it's not from some blog, it's from Business Insider, a magazine that knows about what is happening in the workplace.

29 states is over half the country by the way...................

It should be all 50 unless the company is employee owned. Then it should be up to them. That said, who has been fired for being gay?

I would like to afford companies much more freedoms than they have today, and lower tax rates and such, however I'm perfectly comfortable with there being a law that you can't fire people over sex, age, race, or sexual orientation.

I don't see how this can be a bad thing.

Forum List

Back