mark of the beast. Mozilla CEO fired over gay marriage stance

This song kind of sums it up for all sides of every issue. It was one of a few reasons that I didn't vote for Gore/Lieberman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riddle me this: why wasn't there a big back lash and boycott of Obama in 2008 when he said he was against Gay Marriage.

Because times have changed, and with it public opinion.

Great fucking cop out

It's not a cop-out, it's the simple truth.

boed asked why there hadn't been a big backlash against Obama - and I answered it.

If Obama was a first time candidate this year, there would have been backlash.

I think the whole thing is absurd and switched my browser to Iron.

I got booted from a gay couples business in SF about a month ago for wearing a Calvary Chapel shirt. I was asked if I was against gay marriage. I told them I was for equal bennies but thought civil unions were the best possible solution to make everyone happy. They then proceeded to tell me I was a bigot and a homophobe. I said why you always had the right to marry a member of the opposite sex just like me which is how marriage is defined. Then I called them Christianaphobes.

I was then told they don't do business with Christians and kicked me out. Bottom line is you can't deny gays in business or you will get sued or forced to resign. Christians just make your competition greater by patronizing them instead os suing.

Riddle me this: why wasn't there a big back lash and boycott of Obama in 2008 when he said he was against Gay Marriage.

And that's a very good point. Clearly, the ground has shifted very quickly on this issue in a short time.

I think at least part of Eich's problem is that he was unapologetic for his contribution. Had he said, "I was concerned by some of the issues raised by Prop 8's proponents, but in light of additional litigation, I found them to be unfounded."

I got booted from a gay couples business in SF about a month ago for wearing a Calvary Chapel shirt. I was asked if I was against gay marriage. I told them I was for equal bennies but thought civil unions were the best possible solution to make everyone happy. They then proceeded to tell me I was a bigot and a homophobe. I said why you always had the right to marry a member of the opposite sex just like me which is how marriage is defined. Then I called them Christianaphobes.

I was then told they don't do business with Christians and kicked me out. Bottom line is you can't deny gays in business or you will get sued or forced to resign. Christians just make your competition greater by patronizing them instead os suing.

Sue them! Your lack of fashion insulted them.

Not buying any of it, not for a second.

Great fucking cop out

It's not a cop-out, it's the simple truth.

boed asked why there hadn't been a big backlash against Obama - and I answered it.

If Obama was a first time candidate this year, there would have been backlash.

Not good enough, the faghadist have been going after people since 2009, and the prop 8 battle was in full swing in 2008 when your dear leader was a first time candidate with a traditional marriage opinion. Never heard a word from the left or the fluffy boys. Just admit that the lefts attitudes are determined more by who you are rather than your opinions, their willing to tolerate things from other leftist and go ape
shit over others.

Good! He deserves it! Being CEO he is the highest ranking representative of the company.

He had the same views your dear leader had in 2008, I don't see your hypocritical ass calling for maobamas head and he is the highest rep of the fucking country.

The CEO violated his contract. All CEO's have morals clauses.

Dumb ass he made his contribution more than 6 years ago, just became CEO and the company was aware of that contribution when the named him to that position. So who violated the contract? Do you need a hint, because you damned sure don't have a clue.

He had the same views your dear leader had in 2008, I don't see your hypocritical ass calling for maobamas head and he is the highest rep of the fucking country.

Dumb ass he made his contribution more than 6 years ago, just became CEO and the company was aware of that contribution when the named him to that position. So who violated the contract? Do you need a hint, because you damned sure don't have a clue.

I'll stand by my post. Brendan Eich was a bad choice, and ALL CEO's have moral clauses.

Good! He deserves it! Being CEO he is the highest ranking representative of the company.

So he made an immoral contribution before he was CEO and continued to have immoral thoughts thereafter which violated the morals clause.

Makes sense only to a liberal.

So he made an immoral contribution before he was CEO and continued to have immoral thoughts thereafter which violated the morals clause.

Makes sense only to a liberal.

Libs make great Thought Police. If you dare think differently than the progressive agenda, you're guilty of a mortal sin.

I'll stand by my post. Brendan Eich was a bad choice, and ALL CEO's have moral clauses.
Too bad politicians don't have 'Morals Clauses'...I'd say the District Of Criminals would be EMPTY.:eusa_hand:

JACKASS

I opposed gay marriage
I belong to a religion that opposes gay marriage
so what....ya going to ban me

Mozilla CEO out over opposition to gay marriage | The Daily Caller

I'm curious what religion opposes gay marriage.

Some religions say it's a sin to be gay but also practice Free Will Religion, like Christianity.

What Religion opposes gays? Does it make you throw rocks at them? Does it tell you to make laws to prevent them from being gay?

Christianity is a Religion of acceptance. Everyone in Christianity is a sinner. If you don't sin, you don't die. We are all guilty of sin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back