Martin Luther King Day

Prove he was a communist...

The proof is in your ass, scumbag. Look for it. You'll recognize it when you see it

You sound like a 5 year old with Downs Syndrome....."Prove this, prove that, prove him, prove her, prove hot, prove cold, prove up, prove sideways, prove down......"

Here's a thought, prove you're not a sniveling, sniffling, dishonest, juvenile dirtbag
Well that was an intelligent retort...Not...What do you do for an encore,drop your pants and fire off a rocket?
I can see you have no proof,just insults, yeah,you go with that, it's all you got...

Prove I don't have any proof, scumbag
I do have proof of your mug shot
2d9c4b023bb383be319c657441483350.jpg

Prove it.
You gave me the picture...

The proof is in your ass, scumbag. Look for it. You'll recognize it when you see it

You sound like a 5 year old with Downs Syndrome....."Prove this, prove that, prove him, prove her, prove hot, prove cold, prove up, prove sideways, prove down......"

Here's a thought, prove you're not a sniveling, sniffling, dishonest, juvenile dirtbag
Well that was an intelligent retort...Not...What do you do for an encore,drop your pants and fire off a rocket?
I can see you have no proof,just insults, yeah,you go with that, it's all you got...

Prove I don't have any proof, scumbag
I do have proof of your mug shot
2d9c4b023bb383be319c657441483350.jpg

Prove it.
You gave me the picture...

Prove it.

Forum List

Back