Marxism In America

... By respected journalists around the world who care about the truth and progress, not your totally discredited admitted liars on Murdoch or Internet conspiracy nuts. The whole world thinks you're insane including half of your party for crying out loud.....
Which ‘respected journalists?’

Republicans: let me explain something very basic to you: Marxism and fascism are two completely different concepts. Yes, there has been some historical overlap between the two, but as far as the fundamental definition of Marxism goes, it refers to a specific economic system.
And no one has ever had a Marxist economic system without a dictatorship it's so popular LOL

Yes it does.

And you just ignored about a dozen examples of it.

Which reveals you to be not only intellectually dishonest, but a waste of time.

A human vacuum.

When Trump wins, I'll smile to myself when remembering how obviously triggered you're clearly going to be.

Sorry, not sorry.

Beotch.
No you’re fucking stupid. CRT is a multidisciplinary study. Learning what happened during the civil war or the 1960s is not necessarily critical race theory lol

No you’re fucking stupid. CRT is a multidisciplinary study. Learning what happened during the civil war or the 1960s is not necessarily critical race theory lol

Which is not what they teach.

How can you be so fucking dumb that you don't understand the very essence of CRT's "credibility" premise necessitates the dissipation of any notion of the MLK 1960s Civil Rights movement.

It's the exact fucking opposite.

Seriously.

Do you live in a 2020 test tube?

Do you ever get tired of asking the same thing over and over again when you were already told where to go for the answer?
All you have to do is just tell me a specific democrat policy that is Marxist. You haven’t done that. It’s a simple question

Which is not what they teach.

How can you be so fucking dumb that you don't understand the very essence of CRT's "credibility" premise necessitates the dissipation of any notion of the MLK 1960s Civil Rights movement.

It's the exact fucking opposite.

Seriously.

Do you live in a 2020 test tube?
It doesn’t even make any sense why you’re so butthurt by CRT. Granted you aren’t smart enough to understand it, but even if it were taught in k-12 schools, what the hell would be the negative effect of it? Do you think they will turn gay?

It doesn’t even make any sense why you’re so butthurt by CRT. Granted you aren’t smart enough to understand it, but even if it were taught in k-12 schools, what the hell would be the negative effect of it? Do you think they will turn gay?
CRT is racist.

The bbc France 24 CBS the New York Times USA today the Buffalo Evening News APUPI Reuters the Hindustani Times DW australian broadcasting system ....anything but Murdoch/GOP or Russian crap....
The NYT any many others tried to tell US that Trump was some kind of Russian spy!!! You knuckle heads just nodded and went back to your TDS fantasies.

Forum List

Back