Mary is not the mother of God

You're just stalling and babbling the same thing over and over. Explain the story of the witches of Salem and why they were hung. Provide a link or two.

there is not a time since the 4th century christianity has not been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent from that time to the present day. provide your evidence contrary to the historical record such as south America and the christian involvement throughout the period of colonization.

fill us in bond, for either ...

I just did. We are waiting for you to explain the witches of Salem and why they were hung and explain your big beotch.
I just did. We are waiting for you to explain the witches of Salem and why they were hung and explain your big beotch.

not a word,

- bond: You have no idea how burning witches at the stake came to be ...

why don't you fill us in, christian -

it is your melodrama we are waiting for ...

The Salem witch trials were a series of hearings and prosecutions of people accused of witchcraft in colonial Massachusetts between February 1692 and May 1693. More than 200 people were accused, 19 of whom were found guilty and executed by hanging (14 women and 5 men). One other man, Giles Corey, was crushed to death for refusing to plead, and at least five people died in jail. It was the deadliest witch hunt in the history of colonial North America.

Women who did not conform to the norms of Puritan society were more likely to be the target of an accusation, especially those who were unmarried or did not have children ...

time for your punch line bond ...

Last edited:
The Salem witch trials were a series of hearings and prosecutions of people accused of witchcraft in colonial Massachusetts between February 1692 and May 1693. More than 200 people were accused, 19 of whom were found guilty and executed by hanging (14 women and 5 men). One other man, Giles Corey, was crushed to death for refusing to plead, and at least five people died in jail. It was the deadliest witch hunt in the history of colonial North America.

Women who did not conform to the norms of Puritan society were more likely to be the target of an accusation, especially those who were unmarried or did not have children ...

That sounds like something you copied and pasted from wikipedia -- Salem witch trials - Wikipedia. To make up for it, you have to answer some questions:

1. How were these 200 people accused? Who accused them?
2. How were 19 found guilty? Who found them guilty?
3. How was Giles Corey accused? Who accused him?

That sounds like something you copied and pasted from wikipedia -- Salem witch trials - Wikipedia. To make up for it, you have to answer some questions:

That sounds like something you copied and pasted from wikipedia

the source material was in italics, the quote function obscures content after a few lines - your lack of response is noted if you had anything to say that was your chance.

there is not a time since the 4th century christianity has not been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent from that time to the present day. provide your evidence contrary to the historical record such as south america and the christian involvement throughout the period of colonization.

your non response to the same post above is also noted ....

the source material was in italics, the quote function obscures content after a few lines - your lack of response is noted if you had anything to say that was your chance.

I'm still waiting for your answers to my questions:

I can answer the first two. I agree with what happened to Giles Corey, but not sure how he was accused and who accused him since he was just a suspect and would not answer questions like you haha.

I'm still waiting for your answers to my questions:

I can answer the first two. I agree with what happened to Giles Corey, but not sure how he was accused and who accused him since he was just a suspect and would not answer questions like you haha.
I can answer the first two.

pray-tell christan, fill in the blank for your punch line ...

there is not a time since the 4th century christianity has not been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent from that time to the present day. provide your evidence contrary to the historical record such as south america and the christian involvement throughout the period of colonization.

do you have tunnel vision ...

Since you could not answer my questions, it goes to show that you are blaming Christians based on no merit.

First, a little background. In the 1690's, the bloody Roman Catholic Inquisition was terrorizing Europe. It goes to show Satan was having a field day using Christian people.

In America, the Puritans, a strict religious group of people were having a difficult time getting settled in at Salem, MA. They suffered freezing winters, Indian raids and land disputes. They built a church, but had no pastor. One of the well-to-do, a man named Thomas Putnam, hired Samuel Parris as a pastor. Putnam and his wife was disliked by many of the townspeople because they were rich and had it better than the poor villagers. He gave in to Parris' strange demands and expensive fee. Parris was an ex-businessman, not a Reverend. He graduated from Harvard, owned two slaves and was an arrogant and demanding pastor. Many soon disliked him, but those who rebelled against Putnam and his crowd were quickly dispatched by Parris by hanging. If USMB posters lived in the same village, then there would be fist fights breaking out. You can see that an enforcer-type like Parris would be helpful.

In the village, there also lived a handful of bored, church-going girls. They ended up listening to one of Parris slaves, Tituba, tell them about voodoo and island magic. They learned how to communicate with the spirits and look tortured by a witch. One of the twelve-year olds started screaming she was attacked by a witch and got attention. You can see the resemblance to the poor attention-craving whore mongers here. The other girls loved the attention and claimed they were victims of witches. People like old man, John Proctor, did not believe his hand-maiden claiming to be attacked by a witch and exposed her trickery. Proctor ended up accused of being a witch and later hung. What Parris did not teach is about New Testament grace. They focused on Old Testament law. Thus, the stories these girls made up were believed and it led to twenty people being hung.

So, it goes to show that even religious people can be influenced by Satan and end up committing horrible deeds. Giles Corey was an innocent farmer caught up in the lies and trickery. As I stated in my opening, it is people like you blaming Christians as a whole based on no merit.

Last edited:

Since you could not answer my questions, it goes to show that you are blaming Christians based on no merit.

First, a little background. In the 1690's, the bloody Roman Catholic Inquisition was terrorizing Europe. It goes to show Satan was having a field day using Christian people.

In America, the Puritans, a strict religious group of people were having a difficult time getting settled in at Salem, MA. They suffered freezing winters, Indian raids and land disputes. They built a church, but had no pastor. One of the well-to-do, a man named Thomas Putnam, hired Samuel Parris as a pastor. Putnam and his wife was disliked by many of the townspeople because they were rich and had it better than the poor villagers. He gave in to Parris' strange demands and expensive fee. Parris was an ex-businessman, not a Reverend. He graduated from Harvard, owned two slaves and was an arrogant and demanding pastor. Many soon disliked him, but those who rebelled against Putnam and his crowd were quickly dispatched by Parris by hanging. If USMB posters lived in the same village, then there would be fist fights breaking out. You can see that an enforcer-type like Parris would be helpful.

In the village, there also lived a handful of bored, church-going girls. They ended up listening to one of Parris slaves, Tituba, tell them about voodoo and island magic. They learned how to communicate with the spirits and look tortured by a witch. One of the twelve-year olds started screaming she was attacked by a witch and got attention. You can see the resemblance to the poor attention-craving whore mongers here. The other girls loved the attention and claimed they were victims of witches. People like old man, John Proctor, did not believe his hand-maiden claiming to be attacked by a witch and exposed her trickery. Proctor ended up accused of being a witch and later hung. What Parris did not teach is about New Testament grace. They focused on Old Testament law. Thus, the stories these girls made up were believed and it led to twenty people being hung.

So, it goes to show that even religious people can be influenced by Satan and end up committing horrible deeds. Giles Corey was an innocent farmer caught up in the lies and trickery. As I stated in my opening, it is people like you blaming Christians as a whole based on no merit.
So, it goes to show that even religious people can be influenced by Satan and end up committing horrible deeds.

and end up committing horrible deeds ...

no bond, there is no satan they are influenced by your forged christian bible written in the 4th century and have been committing horrible deeds from that time to the present day ... including their participation and approval of the salem witch trials.

The whole point of my post was you blaming Christians as a whole has no merit. It's just like the bored girls who made up witches and faked being victims. You are a faker.

no bond, there is no satan they are influenced by your forged christian bible written in the 4th century and have been committing horrible deeds from that time to the present day ... including their participation and approval of the salem witch trials.

You cannot disprove Satan and we have evidence of people worshiping him and paganism from ancient times. He is in the Bible quite extensively. You are under his influence as I just showed to everyone from your fallacious post accusing the good Christians for what bad Christians did.

The major act of Satan was the temptation of Jesus. That was probably his worst and Adam and Eve second -- A remarkable witness to creation—Satan - creation.com. Evolution and evolutionary thinking continues to this day. It probably is in the top 10, but Satan is prophesized to do worse.

The whole point of my post was you blaming Christians as a whole has no merit. It's just like the bored girls who made up witches and faked being victims. You are a faker.

You cannot disprove Satan and we have evidence of people worshiping him and paganism from ancient times. He is in the Bible quite extensively. You are under his influence as I just showed to everyone from your fallacious post accusing the good Christians for what bad Christians did.

The major act of Satan was the temptation of Jesus. That was probably his worst and Adam and Eve second -- A remarkable witness to creation—Satan - creation.com. Evolution and evolutionary thinking continues to this day. It probably is in the top 10, but Satan is prophesized to do worse.
as I just showed to everyone from your fallacious post accusing the good Christians for what bad Christians did.

no, it is the forged 4th century christian bible that is the source for the crimes of persecution and victimization of the innocent that has continued uninterrupted since that time to the present day - the spoken religion of antiquity is all there is and all there ever will be for the final judgement upon humanities timely conclusion.

I certainly can disprove Satan. Prove I can’t.

no, it is the forged 4th century christian bible that is the source for the crimes of persecution and victimization of the innocent that has continued uninterrupted since that time to the present day - the spoken religion of antiquity is all there is and all there ever will be for the final judgement upon humanities timely conclusion.

Why don't you show me where I got the Salem witches story from the Bible? It would be a good exercise for you because you missed a key learning from my story.

Or else you are just digging a bigger hole for yourself with useless palaver about your hate of the overall Christian population, lack of evolutionary evidence and overall lack of knowledge about the Holy Bible and evolution and evolutionary thinking :dig:..

Why don't you show me where I got the Salem witches story from the Bible? It would be a good exercise for you because you missed a key learning from my story.

Or else you are just digging a bigger hole for yourself with useless palaver about your hate of the overall Christian population, lack of evolutionary evidence and overall lack of knowledge about the Holy Bible and evolution and evolutionary thinking :dig:..
with useless palaver about your hate of the overall Christian population, lack of evolutionary evidence and overall lack of knowledge about the Holy Bible and evolution and evolutionary thinking

4th century christianity, the christian bible does not reflect the events that occurred in the 1st century and is nothing more than a political document disguised as a religion -

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

the 1st century was a reaffirmation of the original religion as prescribed by the Almighty - the triumph of good vs evil - nothing more or less.

it is you who is not remorseful for the sins of the 4th century and are guilty of the crimes committed by its deceitful character, you are responsible for its forged content and it is you who must remedy the errors to free your spirit for acceptance by judgement to the Everlasting.

evolution of life on Earth is a metaphysical phenomenon and is miss understood, the transfer and transformative information from one generation to the next and how that relates to the original religion of antiquity for it to continue to progress - or even the physiology itself is a metaphysical substance that disappears when its spiritual content is removed.

The major act of Satan was the temptation of Jesus.

your statement gives a physical presence for your mythological satan as your demented mind also believes there is such a physical presence on Earth in the present tense - if so bring them to justice along with yourself.

* there is neither a messiah or a satan - the religion of antiquity is to be fulfilled by both the individual and for the final judgement humanity as a pure collective in the end of one or the other.

with useless palaver about your hate of the overall Christian population, lack of evolutionary evidence and overall lack of knowledge about the Holy Bible and evolution and evolutionary thinking

4th century christianity, the christian bible does not reflect the events that occurred in the 1st century and is nothing more than a political document disguised as a religion -

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

the 1st century was a reaffirmation of the original religion as prescribed by the Almighty - the triumph of good vs evil - nothing more or less.

it is you who is not remorseful for the sins of the 4th century and are guilty of the crimes committed by its deceitful character, you are responsible for its forged content and it is you who must remedy the errors to free your spirit for acceptance by judgement to the Everlasting.

evolution of life on Earth is a metaphysical phenomenon and is miss understood, the transfer and transformative information from one generation to the next and how that relates to the original religion of antiquity for it to continue to progress - or even the physiology itself is a metaphysical substance that disappears when its spiritual content is removed.

The major act of Satan was the temptation of Jesus.

your statement gives a physical presence for your mythological satan as your demented mind also believes there is such a physical presence on Earth in the present tense - if so bring them to justice along with yourself.

* there is neither a messiah or a satan - the religion of antiquity is to be fulfilled by both the individual and for the final judgement humanity as a pure collective in the end of one or the other.
There are no practices or beliefs today that were different than the practices and beliefs of the early Christians. So you are wrong.

your statement gives a physical presence for your mythological satan

Much of what you say is delusional, but Satan is not a myth. The greatest trick he ever pulled was convincing people he does not exist. Apparently, you keep falling for it over and over as you continue to blame Christians for your sorry state.

There are no practices or beliefs today that were different than the practices and beliefs of the early Christians. So you are wrong.

just as a reminder, the early apostles creed did not recognize a divinity for jesus - or any of the other 4th century forgeries ...

Apostles' Creed - Wikipedia

Because of the early origin of its original form, it does not address some Christological issues defined in the Nicene and other Christian Creeds. It thus says nothing explicitly about the divinity of either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Nor does it address many other theological questions which became objects of dispute centuries later.

however everyone knows you are incapable of honest dialogue ... as you have previously been informed of the many discrepancies and reason for the latent 4th century christian bible.

your statement gives a physical presence for your mythological satan

Much of what you say is delusional, but Satan is not a myth. The greatest trick he ever pulled was convincing people he does not exist. Apparently, you keep falling for it over and over as you continue to blame Christians for your sorry state.

Satan is not a myth -

satan no more exists than the made up 4th century jesus as a messiah ... only nursery rhymes for demented children that never grew up.

just as a reminder, the early apostles creed did not recognize a divinity for jesus - or any of the other 4th century forgeries ...

Apostles' Creed - Wikipedia

Because of the early origin of its original form, it does not address some Christological issues defined in the Nicene and other Christian Creeds. It thus says nothing explicitly about the divinity of either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Nor does it address many other theological questions which became objects of dispute centuries later.

however everyone knows you are incapable of honest dialogue ... as you have previously been informed of the many discrepancies and reason for the latent 4th century christian bible.
And yet the early Christians did.

which became objects of dispute centuries later ...

And yet the early Christians did.

you claimed your belief is in the 4th century apostles creed, that did not exist till 4 centuries latter being a forged inclusion to your church of the roman empire -

which no 1st century participants were members of and were persecuted by the very doctrine you have chosen for your false scriptural religion.

Forum List

Back