Mary is not the mother of God

just as a reminder, the early apostles creed did not recognize a divinity for jesus - or any of the other 4th century forgeries ...

Because of the early origin of its original form, it does not address some Christological issues defined in the Nicene and other Christian Creeds. It thus says nothing explicitly about the divinity of either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Nor does it address many other theological questions which became objects of dispute centuries later.

which became objects of dispute centuries later ...

And yet the early Christians did.

you claimed your belief is in the 4th century apostles creed, that did not exist till 4 centuries latter being a forged inclusion to your church of the roman empire -

which no 1st century participants were members of and were persecuted by the very doctrine you have chosen for your false scriptural religion.
And yet early Christians believed that God chose to be born of woman who was without sin, who lived her whole life without sin. None of which are in the Apostles Creed but are beliefs since the very beginning.

:dance:

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Ooh woh
Won't you come see about me?
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out and
Love's strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on
Slow change may pull us apart
When the light gets into your heart, baby
Don't you, forget about me
Don't, don't, don't, don't
Will you stand above me?
Look my way, never love me
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down
Will you recognize me?
Call my name or walk on by
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down, down
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Ooh woh
Don't you try and pretend
It's my feeling we'll win in the end
I won't harm you or touch your defenses
Vanity and security
Don't you forget about me
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Going to take you apart
I'll put us back together at heart, baby
Don't, don't, don't, don't
As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
When you walk away
Or will you walk away?
Will you walk on by?
Come on, call my name
Will you call my name?
I say
(Lala la la lala la la)
Will you call my name?
As you walk on by

just as a reminder, the early apostles creed did not recognize a divinity for jesus - or any of the other 4th century forgeries ...

Because of the early origin of its original form, it does not address some Christological issues defined in the Nicene and other Christian Creeds. It thus says nothing explicitly about the divinity of either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Nor does it address many other theological questions which became objects of dispute centuries later.

you claimed your belief is in the 4th century apostles creed, that did not exist till 4 centuries latter being a forged inclusion to your church of the roman empire -

which no 1st century participants were members of and were persecuted by the very doctrine you have chosen for your false scriptural religion.
And yet early Christians believed that God chose to be born of woman who was without sin, who lived her whole life without sin. None of which are in the Apostles Creed but are beliefs since the very beginning.

And yet early Christians believed ... that God chose -

no, that only became a subject during the 4th century, the church of the roman empire.
- It thus says nothing explicitly about the divinity of either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Nor does it address many other theological questions which became objects of dispute centuries later.

they've sold you a bill of tainted goods bing, the 4th century apostles creed - what's kind of disturbing is how blind you are to the truth as though it is not a concern in either your worldview or the value it offers in life's pursuits.

no, that only became a subject during the 4th century, the church of the roman empire.
- It thus says nothing explicitly about the divinity of either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Nor does it address many other theological questions which became objects of dispute centuries later.

they've sold you a bill of tainted goods bing, the 4th century apostles creed - what's kind of disturbing is how blind you are to the truth as though it is not a concern in either your worldview or the value it offers in life's pursuits.
Wrong. There are no beliefs that did not first originate with the early Christians.

Wrong. There are no beliefs that did not first originate with the early Christians.

your lack of remorse is showing again, sortof your badge of honor ... good luck.

upload_2019-5-12_20-33-30.jpeg

your not alone, 4th century christianity, today's christians remain one in the same.

your lack of remorse is showing again, sortof your badge of honor ... good luck.

View attachment 260614

your not alone, 4th century christianity, today's christians remain one in the same.
Remorse for what?

View attachment 260614

Remorse for what?
Remorse for what?

upload_2019-5-13_11-48-57.jpeg

your centuries of uninterrupted persecution and victimization of the innocent written in your 4th century document disguised as a religion, christian. save yourself ... right the wrongs you are responsible for. the forged christian bible. the maleficent desert religions.

View attachment 260614

Remorse for what?
Remorse for what?

View attachment 260670

your centuries of uninterrupted persecution and victimization of the innocent written in your 4th century document disguised as a religion, christian. save yourself ... right the wrongs you are responsible for. the forged christian bible. the maleficent desert religions.
You don’t know what you are talking about.

Mary is not the mother of God.

The Roman Catholics seem to know more bible verses than your video. The prophets of the Bible, of which Isaiah was one prophesied:

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” King James Version (KJV) Isaiah 9:6
I don't go to the Catholic Church, my family's church is mine too. But I have worked for years on charities with others from the communities I've lived in, and I don't know better people than these wonderful Catholic women who are devoted to the service of Jesus Christ the Lord, and it pleases them to use the Isaiah prophecy as who Jesus is.

It bothered my mother too, the business of intercession, in her mind that was worshipping someone else than the Lord. However, having understood what Jesus went through on the Cross, his mother was there, full of pain, knowing her son was one with God, and she stayed till the end in unimaginable sorrow. First Mary was summoned by the angel of the Lord and told she would conceive a child that would be God's only son. She couldn't believe that such a simple girl as herself would be the savior's mother, but she not only went along with it, she and her husband Joseph made certain Christ was well-learned in the scriptures and were pleased to know he made a big hit with his love and knowledge of the Word.

I lived in a community that had interfaith meetings with ladies from all the churches in town. Some of their monsignors would allow them to come to our meetings, some would host the meetings, and others would not allow the women in their parish to worship en masse with us.

Some people take offense at that, but I never did. I loved the good deeds they did for the poor, and brought food for the Sisters of the Poor to deliver to the unfortunate. Our church didn't have a hunger closet nor people to host food for the poor. I loved their loyalty and duty and fervor to make life for the poor good by the things they did.

I think you're being a little hard on the Roman Catholics. Their first Pope was the Apostle, Saint Peter, who Jesus called "the rock on which I will build my church." Now, just look at all the Christian churches in the world. Many of them started because of Peter but broke away over indulgences. Generations later, we all still have more commonalities and similar beliefs, summarized in the Apostles' Creed, which are said in Catholic as well as Protestant Churches every week, a prayer the Lord deemed as perfect.

Let it go if you can. God looks on the heart, not on what the Church's roof looks like.

The people are the church.

View attachment 260614

You are mistaken as many are. Jesus was not with the religion that came out of Rome. Not all is as appears in a satan ruled system-2Corinthians 11:12-15. He makes his side appear good-loving to the mortal heart.( in some ways)

View attachment 260614

You are mistaken as many are. Jesus was not with the religion that came out of Rome. Not all is as appears in a satan ruled system-2Corinthians 11:12-15. He makes his side appear good-loving to the mortal heart.( in some ways)

Jesus was not with the religion that came out of Rome ...

in case you missed it, the christian bible established the state church of the roman empire and was written in the 4th century.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

the same for the apostles creed as was already pointed out ...

there is no satan, 4th century christians do however make a good representation for what they themselves claim to exist.

View attachment 260614

in case you missed it, the christian bible established the state church of the roman empire and was written in the 4th century.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

there is no satan, 4th century christians do however make a good representation for what they themselves claim to exist.
And as I have continually pointed out to you honors the beliefs of the early Christians.

Their first Pope was the Apostle, Saint Peter
That is THEIR claim. Their Peter was not Simon the apostle, but Simon Magus (the Sorcerer), who attempted to BUY an apostleship because he saw the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus' apostles. Peter rebuked him, and Simon formed his own church with himself as its head. THIS was the Simon that began the COUNTERFEIT church.

The Two Peters – One An Apostle And One The First Pope

View attachment 260614

And as I have continually pointed out to you honors the beliefs of the early Christians.

you're nothing but empty words bing, the same as your book.

View attachment 260614

No. They didn’t. They became the dogma of the faith.

You never did say which misrepresentations you believe exist.

View attachment 260614

God inspired the 66 books. It was altered to fit false council teachings in some misleading ways. No trinity translation ever fixed the errors. It is100% clear they teach 2 different gods.

View attachment 260614

There are many errors to fit false council teachings in every trinity translation on earth.
Example--Worship to a mortal Jesus. -- There is no- iam that I am in the Hebrew language in the OT. I will be what I will be is correct. A capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1 is error. It makes the second line read in trinity english-- and God was with God.= impossible. The way that is worded in Greek aswell disproves the capitol G in the last line--HoTheos( THE GOD) was in the second line, plain Theos is in the last line= god= has godlike qualities, it is not calling that one The God.

There are many errors to fit false council teachings in every trinity translation on earth.
Example--Worship to a mortal Jesus. -- There is no- iam that I am in the Hebrew language in the OT. I will be what I will be is correct. A capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1 is error. It makes the second line read in trinity english-- and God was with God.= impossible. The way that is worded in Greek aswell disproves the capitol G in the last line--HoTheos( THE GOD) was in the second line, plain Theos is in the last line= god= has godlike qualities, it is not calling that one The God.
And yet the trinity was believed by early Christians.

no, there is no trinity especially the 4th century one.

adults have little time for blanks, put your capgun down and try having a rational conversation.

Mary is not the mother of God.

The Roman Catholics seem to know more bible verses than your video. The prophets of the Bible, of which Isaiah was one prophesied:

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” King James Version (KJV) Isaiah 9:6
I don't go to the Catholic Church, my family's church is mine too. But I have worked for years on charities with others from the communities I've lived in, and I don't know better people than these wonderful Catholic women who are devoted to the service of Jesus Christ the Lord, and it pleases them to use the Isaiah prophecy as who Jesus is.

It bothered my mother too, the business of intercession, in her mind that was worshipping someone else than the Lord. However, having understood what Jesus went through on the Cross, his mother was there, full of pain, knowing her son was one with God, and she stayed till the end in unimaginable sorrow. First Mary was summoned by the angel of the Lord and told she would conceive a child that would be God's only son. She couldn't believe that such a simple girl as herself would be the savior's mother, but she not only went along with it, she and her husband Joseph made certain Christ was well-learned in the scriptures and were pleased to know he made a big hit with his love and knowledge of the Word.

I lived in a community that had interfaith meetings with ladies from all the churches in town. Some of their monsignors would allow them to come to our meetings, some would host the meetings, and others would not allow the women in their parish to worship en masse with us.

Some people take offense at that, but I never did. I loved the good deeds they did for the poor, and brought food for the Sisters of the Poor to deliver to the unfortunate. Our church didn't have a hunger closet nor people to host food for the poor. I loved their loyalty and duty and fervor to make life for the poor good by the things they did.

I think you're being a little hard on the Roman Catholics. Their first Pope was the Apostle, Saint Peter, who Jesus called "the rock on which I will build my church." Now, just look at all the Christian churches in the world. Many of them started because of Peter but broke away over indulgences. Generations later, we all still have more commonalities and similar beliefs, summarized in the Apostles' Creed, which are said in Catholic as well as Protestant Churches every week, a prayer the Lord deemed as perfect.

Let it go if you can. God looks on the heart, not on what the Church's roof looks like.

To be historically and Biblically correct, Isaiah 9 is taught as a lie.
Isaiah 9:6 the context with Isaiah 7 is the looming war with Assyria, the Sign is for King Ahaz does the King no good 500 years after he's dead, the sign was the birth of his son King Hezekiah. The Hebrew word used is Young Woman not Virgin, which was always the great lie by changing the text and meaning of words, taking it out of the original language. They did this to change the narrative. much like you see our MSM subvert the masses by doing the very same thing today, with word play to control the new narrative.
King Hezekiah is the one mentioned in Isaiah 9:6
to have "God with him" in defeating Assyria thus called the Prince of peace and was known as the Father Figure, who took council from the great Aggelos-per the Dead Sea Scrolls Hezekiah commentary(Hezekiah Apochryphon 4Q 470) this is confirmed as
the Archangel Michael.
Hezekiah had his "fathers kingdom on his shoulders"& would "have God with him" (Immanuel) in defeating Assyria with the great messengers council.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back