Mary is not the mother of God

Mary is not the mother of God.

The Roman Catholics seem to know more bible verses than your video. The prophets of the Bible, of which Isaiah was one prophesied:

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” King James Version (KJV) Isaiah 9:6
I don't go to the Catholic Church, my family's church is mine too. But I have worked for years on charities with others from the communities I've lived in, and I don't know better people than these wonderful Catholic women who are devoted to the service of Jesus Christ the Lord, and it pleases them to use the Isaiah prophecy as who Jesus is.

It bothered my mother too, the business of intercession, in her mind that was worshipping someone else than the Lord. However, having understood what Jesus went through on the Cross, his mother was there, full of pain, knowing her son was one with God, and she stayed till the end in unimaginable sorrow. First Mary was summoned by the angel of the Lord and told she would conceive a child that would be God's only son. She couldn't believe that such a simple girl as herself would be the savior's mother, but she not only went along with it, she and her husband Joseph made certain Christ was well-learned in the scriptures and were pleased to know he made a big hit with his love and knowledge of the Word.

I lived in a community that had interfaith meetings with ladies from all the churches in town. Some of their monsignors would allow them to come to our meetings, some would host the meetings, and others would not allow the women in their parish to worship en masse with us.

Some people take offense at that, but I never did. I loved the good deeds they did for the poor, and brought food for the Sisters of the Poor to deliver to the unfortunate. Our church didn't have a hunger closet nor people to host food for the poor. I loved their loyalty and duty and fervor to make life for the poor good by the things they did.

I think you're being a little hard on the Roman Catholics. Their first Pope was the Apostle, Saint Peter, who Jesus called "the rock on which I will build my church." Now, just look at all the Christian churches in the world. Many of them started because of Peter but broke away over indulgences. Generations later, we all still have more commonalities and similar beliefs, summarized in the Apostles' Creed, which are said in Catholic as well as Protestant Churches every week, a prayer the Lord deemed as perfect.

Let it go if you can. God looks on the heart, not on what the Church's roof looks like.

To be historically and Biblically correct, Isaiah 9 is taught as a lie.
Isaiah 9:6 the context with Isaiah 7 is the looming war with Assyria, the Sign is for King Ahaz does the King no good 500 years after he's dead, the sign was the birth of his son King Hezekiah. The Hebrew word used is Young Woman not Virgin, which was always the great lie by changing the text and meaning of words, taking it out of the original language. They did this to change the narrative. much like you see our MSM subvert the masses by doing the very same thing today, with word play to control the new narrative.
King Hezekiah is the one mentioned in Isaiah 9:6
to have "God with him" in defeating Assyria thus called the Prince of peace and was known as the Father Figure, who took council from the great Aggelos-per the Dead Sea Scrolls Hezekiah commentary(Hezekiah Apochryphon 4Q 470) this is confirmed as
the Archangel Michael.
Hezekiah had his "fathers kingdom on his shoulders"& would "have God with him" (Immanuel) in defeating Assyria with the great messengers council.

Thank you for your opinionary, HaShev.

I've believed in Jesus Christ since early childhood, and I believe in the Bible I was given in the third grade, and another at high school graduation, same book, just a prettier leather cover. We believe Jesus taught the scriptures with no flaws in doctrine whatever, that he led a flawless life dedicated to making people understand the scriptures in simple enough terms that everyday people could understand. We adopted a New Testament built around Christ's teachings, and all those who participated in teaching people were appointed disciples, who also performed miracles of healing the bodies and minds of people who needed to know God. Christ received the cruelest death for bringing God's word to t he people, because he was a special man, begotten of the father according to our New Testament, and that his life ended all need for sacrificing blood, because his blood was so sacred and shed for believers in his words, which we think came directly from the father for the edification of the common man. Amen! :)

Mary is not the mother of God.

The Roman Catholics seem to know more bible verses than your video. The prophets of the Bible, of which Isaiah was one prophesied:

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” King James Version (KJV) Isaiah 9:6
I don't go to the Catholic Church, my family's church is mine too. But I have worked for years on charities with others from the communities I've lived in, and I don't know better people than these wonderful Catholic women who are devoted to the service of Jesus Christ the Lord, and it pleases them to use the Isaiah prophecy as who Jesus is.

It bothered my mother too, the business of intercession, in her mind that was worshipping someone else than the Lord. However, having understood what Jesus went through on the Cross, his mother was there, full of pain, knowing her son was one with God, and she stayed till the end in unimaginable sorrow. First Mary was summoned by the angel of the Lord and told she would conceive a child that would be God's only son. She couldn't believe that such a simple girl as herself would be the savior's mother, but she not only went along with it, she and her husband Joseph made certain Christ was well-learned in the scriptures and were pleased to know he made a big hit with his love and knowledge of the Word.

I lived in a community that had interfaith meetings with ladies from all the churches in town. Some of their monsignors would allow them to come to our meetings, some would host the meetings, and others would not allow the women in their parish to worship en masse with us.

Some people take offense at that, but I never did. I loved the good deeds they did for the poor, and brought food for the Sisters of the Poor to deliver to the unfortunate. Our church didn't have a hunger closet nor people to host food for the poor. I loved their loyalty and duty and fervor to make life for the poor good by the things they did.

I think you're being a little hard on the Roman Catholics. Their first Pope was the Apostle, Saint Peter, who Jesus called "the rock on which I will build my church." Now, just look at all the Christian churches in the world. Many of them started because of Peter but broke away over indulgences. Generations later, we all still have more commonalities and similar beliefs, summarized in the Apostles' Creed, which are said in Catholic as well as Protestant Churches every week, a prayer the Lord deemed as perfect.

Let it go if you can. God looks on the heart, not on what the Church's roof looks like.

To be historically and Biblically correct, Isaiah 9 is taught as a lie.
Isaiah 9:6 the context with Isaiah 7 is the looming war with Assyria, the Sign is for King Ahaz does the King no good 500 years after he's dead, the sign was the birth of his son King Hezekiah. The Hebrew word used is Young Woman not Virgin, which was always the great lie by changing the text and meaning of words, taking it out of the original language. They did this to change the narrative. much like you see our MSM subvert the masses by doing the very same thing today, with word play to control the new narrative.
King Hezekiah is the one mentioned in Isaiah 9:6
to have "God with him" in defeating Assyria thus called the Prince of peace and was known as the Father Figure, who took council from the great Aggelos-per the Dead Sea Scrolls Hezekiah commentary(Hezekiah Apochryphon 4Q 470) this is confirmed as
the Archangel Michael.
Hezekiah had his "fathers kingdom on his shoulders"& would "have God with him" (Immanuel) in defeating Assyria with the great messengers council.

Thank you for your opinionary, HaShev.

I've believed in Jesus Christ since early childhood, and I believe in the Bible I was given in the third grade, and another at high school graduation, same book, just a prettier leather cover. We believe Jesus taught the scriptures with no flaws in doctrine whatever, that he led a flawless life dedicated to making people understand the scriptures in simple enough terms that everyday people could understand. We adopted a New Testament built around Christ's teachings, and all those who participated in teaching people were appointed disciples, who also performed miracles of healing the bodies and minds of people who needed to know God. Christ received the cruelest death for bringing God's word to t he people, because he was a special man, begotten of the father according to our New Testament, and that his life ended all need for sacrificing blood, because his blood was so sacred and shed for believers in his words, which we think came directly from the father for the edification of the common man. Amen! :)

It's fact, not opinion. The scrolls are commentaries to the Bible & it existed at least 140 years prior to the character you are referring to. IT TELLS YOU WHO THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, and history is also fact.
Hebrew words and their meaning are facts not opinions, and the fact is they lied about a Hebrew word, were outted for the lie but continued the lie anyway. That is not where you want to get your inspiration from anymore then you would get your news from CNN or MSNBC who's word play is done similarly to deceive and subvert the masses.
FACT NOT OPINION: WHY Would you learn the Hebrew Bible from the Romans and
not a Rabbi? Would you learn to fly a plane from a boating instructor instead of a Pilot?

Many people Kings and Politicians and even Popes have taken Council from the same great Mediator great Messenger as Hezekiah did.
CYRUS DID which allowed the "return" of the people and their Temple. George Washington did (research & read who his messenger was), read about Pope John Paul's messenger,
And even today in our era, try asking George Bush who his council was. And now anyone observant can notice who is whispering in the ears of our President today.-After all your own text tells you in 1Thessalonians 4:16-17 who's with
the Trump of God and who's against the lawless ones.

Not worried, HaShev. When it was my turn, I taught scores of children the 10 Commandments and sent all of them home with a copy of them that I embroidered onto modern linen. I hope our description in Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy in the Christian Bible is close enough to your blessed scrolls that you accept what we believe in getting by in the world. I learned all I needed to know about business ethics from the Proverbs in the Old Testament when I opened up a store of interest to women years ago.

And as I have continually pointed out to you honors the beliefs of the early Christians.
And as I have continually pointed out to you honors the beliefs of the early Christians.

- It thus says nothing explicitly about the divinity of either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Nor does it address many other theological questions which became objects of dispute centuries later.

which became objects of dispute centuries later ...

you're nothing but empty words bing, the same as your book.
No. They didn’t. They became the dogma of the faith.

You never did say which misrepresentations you believe exist.

There are many errors to fit false council teachings in every trinity translation on earth.
Example--Worship to a mortal Jesus. -- There is no- iam that I am in the Hebrew language in the OT. I will be what I will be is correct. A capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1 is error. It makes the second line read in trinity english-- and God was with God.= impossible. The way that is worded in Greek aswell disproves the capitol G in the last line--HoTheos( THE GOD) was in the second line, plain Theos is in the last line= god= has godlike qualities, it is not calling that one The God.
And yet the trinity was believed by early Christians.

no, there is no trinity especially the 4th century one.

adults have little time for blanks, put your capgun down and try having a rational conversation.
Sure there is. You don't even believe in God so what do you care. :lol:

Not worried, HaShev. When it was my turn, I taught scores of children the 10 Commandments and sent all of them home with a copy of them that I embroidered onto modern linen. I hope our description in Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy in the Christian Bible is close enough to your blessed scrolls that you accept what we believe in getting by in the world. I learned all I needed to know about business ethics from the Proverbs in the Old Testament when I opened up a store of interest to women years ago.
I'm sorry, I don't see how that's relevant to falacious use of Isaiah 7&9 which is about King Hezekiah while continually claiming the Prince of peace is about a fallen figure which caused thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in his name, including over 6 million of my brethren due to the Church Narrative and traditions.
Getting the flock killed in his era then even more so in later eras is not a savior to save, it's the opposite=to lose and scatter your flock= a
bad shepherd, one that failed to HaShev (Deliver).

Do you think it's right for Islam to call itself the religion of peace, or the Dems to claim themselves the party of tolerance?
THEN WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DARE DEEM THOUSANDS OF WARS- in his name- the prince of peace?

Jesus was not with the religion that came out of Rome ...

in case you missed it, the christian bible established the state church of the roman empire and was written in the 4th century.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

the same for the apostles creed as was already pointed out ...

there is no satan, 4th century christians do however make a good representation for what they themselves claim to exist.

- It thus says nothing explicitly about the divinity of either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Nor does it address many other theological questions which became objects of dispute centuries later.

There are many errors to fit false council teachings in every trinity translation on earth.
Example--Worship to a mortal Jesus. -- There is no- iam that I am in the Hebrew language in the OT. I will be what I will be is correct. A capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1 is error. It makes the second line read in trinity english-- and God was with God.= impossible. The way that is worded in Greek aswell disproves the capitol G in the last line--HoTheos( THE GOD) was in the second line, plain Theos is in the last line= god= has godlike qualities, it is not calling that one The God.

The catholic encyclopedia states--The assimilation of the trinity in a Christians life was about the end of the 4th century.----- not before this.

adults have little time for blanks, put your capgun down and try having a rational conversation.

The facts of Israelite God worship history says-0 trinity exists. Jesus himself while attending the Israelite places of worship--was taught, served and worshiped--a single being God-YHVH(Jehovah)-- The FACTS are the proof.

The facts of Israelite God worship history says-0 trinity exists. Jesus himself while attending the Israelite places of worship--was taught, served and worshiped--a single being God-YHVH(Jehovah)-- The FACTS are the proof.
Agree. There is no trinity. That is a creation Simon Magus (father of the Catholic Church) borrowed from paganism.

The catholic encyclopedia states--The assimilation of the trinity in a Christians life was about the end of the 4th century.----- not before this.
While the developed doctrine of the Trinity is not explicit in the books that constitute the New Testament, it was first formulated as early Christians attempted to understand the relationship between Jesus and God in their scriptural documents and prior traditions.[8]

Trinity - Wikipedia

If we are talking about Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ, then yes she is. If we are talking about another Mary then no
What was her christian name?
Jauaquin de Galileo de Nazareth fue de papa de Mari. Maria de Nazareth.
They also werent Nazarines, a different group all together who were long haired vikimng looking roughnecks. Men from Nazareth like Joe and JC(Yeshua) had clipped hair and beards also making the shroud of turan the shroud of some Jaime Goldberg looking for attention (aka BULLSIT errrr camel dung).
YUP:
Had he been a long hair nobody would have needed to rat him out !
jesus-face.png

John 20, 1-9: The Empty Tomb

1Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance. 2So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, "They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we don't know where they have put him!" 3So Peter and the other disciple started for the tomb. 4Both were running, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first. 5He bent over and looked in at the strips of linen lying there but did not go in. 6Then Simon Peter, who was behind him, arrived and went into the tomb. He saw the strips of linen lying there, 7as well as the burial cloth that had been around Jesus' head. The cloth was folded up by itself, separate from the linen. 8Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went inside. He saw and believed. 9(They still did not understand from Scripture that Jesus had to rise from the dead

Last edited:

While the developed doctrine of the Trinity is not explicit in the books that constitute the New Testament, it was first formulated as early Christians attempted to understand the relationship between Jesus and God in their scriptural documents and prior traditions.[8]

Trinity - Wikipedia

God gave all the key for free--He said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM.--He teaches-John 20:17, Rev 3:12

Trinity - Wikipedia

God gave all the key for free--He said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM.--He teaches-John 20:17, Rev 3:12
Right. The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Trinity - Wikipedia

Can you read English? No where in either of the 2 scriptures I shared does it say Jesus or the HS is God-- It is 100% clear--Jesus has a God, his Father. The FIRSTBORN( created) of all creation. Collosians 1:15.-- see the phrase--all creation--Jesus was First, then all other things created through him--He tells you so at Proverbs 8 ( Gods master worker)-- ALL who know him, know it is him speaking at Proverbs 8, it is not YHVH speaking.

Trinity - Wikipedia

Can you read English? No where in either of the 2 scriptures I shared does it say Jesus or the HS is God-- It is 100% clear--Jesus has a God, his Father. The FIRSTBORN( created) of all creation. Collosians 1:15.
Is the spirit of God within you?

Trinity - Wikipedia

Can you read English? No where in either of the 2 scriptures I shared does it say Jesus or the HS is God-- It is 100% clear--Jesus has a God, his Father. The FIRSTBORN( created) of all creation. Collosians 1:15.

Prov 8

Trinity - Wikipedia

“Surely You are not greater than our father Abraham, who died? The prophets died too; whom do You make Yourself out to be?”Jesus answered, “…Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.”

So the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”

Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”

Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him…(John 8:53-59)

Trinity - Wikipedia

Prov 8
That won't tell me if you believe God has placed his spirit inside you. Only you can tell me that. Are you afraid to say?

Trinity - Wikipedia

Can you read English? No where in either of the 2 scriptures I shared does it say Jesus or the HS is God-- It is 100% clear--Jesus has a God, his Father. The FIRSTBORN( created) of all creation. Collosians 1:15.-- see the phrase--all creation--Jesus was First, then all other things created through him--He tells you so at Proverbs 8 ( Gods master worker)-- ALL who know him, know it is him speaking at Proverbs 8, it is not YHVH speaking.
26 Eight days later, His disciples were once again inside with the doors locked, and Thomas was with them. Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.”

27 Then Jesus said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and look at My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe.”

28 Thomas replied, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

John 20

Trinity - Wikipedia

“Surely You are not greater than our father Abraham, who died? The prophets died too; whom do You make Yourself out to be?”Jesus answered, “…Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.”

So the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”

Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”

Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him…(John 8:53-59)

Yes Jesus answered correctly, he lived before Abraham. In the Hebrew language of the OT, there is no I am that I am. I will be what I will be is correct. I am that I am, only found in trinity translations. = Error to mislead.

Trinity - Wikipedia

26 Eight days later, His disciples were once again inside with the doors locked, and Thomas was with them. Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.”

27 Then Jesus said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and look at My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe.”

28 Thomas replied, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

John 20

It does not say directly Jesus is God. Jesus would not contradict himself. Its 100% clear at John 17:1-6, 26 Jesus teaches--The one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD = Father( John 5:30) verse 6 = YHVH(Jehovah), 26 = YHVH(Jehovah)--
Paul teaches the same-1Cor 8:6-There is ONE God to all the Father.
Trinity translations are erred to fit false council teachings. They clearly teach 2 different gods.
Its best to believe Jesus-John 20:17, Rev 3:12

Forum List

Back