Maryland Family dies because electric company puts profit above human decency

If everything were just free. If no one had to pay at all.
If the taxes he paid from the job he had paid for "free" electricity,if government would put a cap on how much companies can charge,if republicans cared about the 99% instead of the 1% and raised wages!

As sad as this situation is, it's not because he didn't pay his bill.

"Delmarva Power, the company responsible for electricity in the area, said it discovered an illegal electrical connection and cut off service for safety reasons, the company said."

The dude was an idiot. They stopped him from frying his family using electricity, and he went ahead and killed them via fumes.

He, and his kids, are dead because he was an idiot. Everyone knows you don't run a generator indoors. This is one for the Darwin awards.
Does anybody know the backstory? How about you, OP writer? Was the father gambling his money and ignoring the bills? Power company can't be the only one at fault.
The power company is 0% at fault.

The people who blame the power company are just as moronic as the dumbass who ran a gasoline-powered engine inside the house.
They are 100% at fault.Try giving a shit about your customers.

Did you even read the article you posted?
The guy never had the power turned on and he'd been stealing electricity.
It's a shame his kids died from his own stupidity,I mean who doesnt know not to run a gas powered engine inside their house?
I've been wondering if maybe he did it on purpose. An act of murder/suicide. It's possible.

But the thing is, I'd think that the older two children would know better, even if he was a moron. But he could have started it after they were already sleeping because the report said that the kids were all found in bed.

Hard to say until all the facts of the police investigation are released.

Could very well be a murder suicide.
But than this shit seems to happen at least once a year,you'd think the word would get out.

He, and his kids, are dead because he was an idiot. Everyone knows you don't run a generator indoors. This is one for the Darwin awards.
Does anybody know the backstory? How about you, OP writer? Was the father gambling his money and ignoring the bills? Power company can't be the only one at fault.

The people who blame the power company are just as moronic as the dumbass who ran a gasoline-powered engine inside the house.

It's a shame his kids died from his own stupidity,I mean who doesnt know not to run a gas powered engine inside their house?
I've been wondering if maybe he did it on purpose. An act of murder/suicide. It's possible.

But the thing is, I'd think that the older two children would know better, even if he was a moron. But he could have started it after they were already sleeping because the report said that the kids were all found in bed.

This is probably a typically generation entitlement family. My guess is that there are multiples in the household who receive SSI (that's retard money for people who have never worked and who are too stupid and backward to ever work) and other entitlement bennies based on their stupidity and inability to function normally.

Could very well be a murder suicide.
But than this shit seems to happen at least once a year,you'd think the word would get out.
You'd be amazed at how many people choose to live their lives in a cloud of ignorance. They don't read, and they don't listen, and what they are forced to be exposed to in the realm of *knowledge*..they don't absorb. Think "Schlep" and duhs.

This is probably a typically generation entitlement family. My guess is that there are multiples in the household who receive SSI (that's retard money for people who have never worked and who are too stupid and backward to ever work) and other entitlement bennies based on their stupidity and inability to function normally.

That would definitely fit in this situation. You gotta be a special kind of stupid to run a generator indoors.

The story I had heard on the radio last evening indicated that the power was terminated not for non-payment but because THE METER WAS STOLEN. There was no legitimate service to the home, so the company shut them off....

JUST AS THE ELECTRIC COMPANY I WORK FOR (OR ANY OTHER) WOULD HAVE.

Electricity is a PRIVILEGE, not a RIGHT. People need to remember that.

If one uses a service it is customary to be expected to pay for it.

Of course, the Dimbocraps are creating generations of people who think that "government" will give them everything. They, of course, are too stupid to realize that "government" IS THEM!!!!!

"Through the use of smart meter technology, Delmarva Power discovered a stolen electric meter was being used at the home on March 25, 2015. Delmarva Power disconnected the illegally connected meter for safety reasons and to comply with standard protocol. Delmarva Power did not disconnect electric service at this address for nonpayment," the company said in a statement.

No, they died because the dad was an idiot. He was illegally tampering with the power, which resulted in them removing his access to it to prevent him from killing people, and so he killed them another way instead.

If he was paying the bill, he wouldn't have had to illegally tamper with the power.

No, they died because the dad was an idiot. He was illegally tampering with the power, which resulted in them removing his access to it to prevent him from killing people, and so he killed them another way instead.

If he was paying the bill, he wouldn't have had to illegally tamper with the power.

Wow. You're delusional.

Wow. You're delusional.

Sadly, you seem to think people who pay their bills have to steal meters to obtain electricity. That's stupid.

I don't think the facts are out on that yet. It was a rental property. Do you know whether he was responsible for the electricity bill in the first place? Or was it the landlord?

On several of my rental properties I include the electricity, water and gas in the monthly rent. Especially in the units near a university campus where tenants tend to be a bit transient.

I don't think the facts are out on that yet. It was a rental property. Do you know whether he was responsible for the electricity bill in the first place? Or was it the landlord?

On several of my rental properties I include the electricity, water and gas in the monthly rent. Especially in the ones near a university campus where tenants tend to be a bit transient.

He never had the electricity turned on,so I wouldnt think it's the landlords responsibility in this case.

On several of my rental properties I include the electricity, water and gas in the monthly rent. Especially in the ones near a university campus where tenants tend to be a bit transient.

Now, that is a good point, but if it was part of the lease, then neither the landlord nor the tenant was paying the bill. If it was the landlord's fault, he should be charged with manslaughter or perhaps negligent homicide.

He never had the electricity turned on,so I wouldnt think it's the landlords responsibility in this case.

then who installed the stolen meter?

Forum List

Back