Maryland Family dies because electric company puts profit above human decency

Ya right. You would whine like a baby if taxes were high enough to pay for all the shit you think should be free. Assuming you have ever paid any taxes to begin with.
Not hardly. Our taxes already pay for military adventurism and foreign aid to terrorist countries it would be nice to see our tax dollars at work here in America.
Okay, let me get this straight. You think the government should pay everyone's power bill? Are you ready for your taxes to rise, so you can pay the power for some guy's 10,000 square foot mansion? Poor people already get help on their power bill.
I think there should not be power bills to pay. If a country like Libya can do it the US damn sure can.

He probably would have been just fine if he hadn't put the generator in the house.

Those kids didn't deserve this dads stupidity. But more than likely, they would have been fine if the generator had been outside the house. Except in an attached garage. Same results then. Bur stupid on the man. And he has paid the bill now. Every year this shit happens somewhere. More than once. Amazing.

Does anybody know the backstory? How about you, OP writer? Was the father gambling his money and ignoring the bills? Power company can't be the only one at fault.
The power company is 0% at fault.

The people who blame the power company are just as moronic as the dumbass who ran a gasoline-powered engine inside the house.

More republican sympathy blaming the poor dad who had custody of 7 kids after his ex cheated on him and he divorced her ass and he was working so lets not blame the company for not paying him more or the power company for being selfish assholes instead of giving him a damn break and pointing him to a charity that will help.

Does anybody know the backstory? How about you, OP writer? Was the father gambling his money and ignoring the bills? Power company can't be the only one at fault.
The power company is 0% at fault.

The people who blame the power company are just as moronic as the dumbass who ran a gasoline-powered engine inside the house.
They are 100% at fault.Try giving a shit about your customers.

If everything were just free. If no one had to pay at all.
If the taxes he paid from the job he had paid for "free" electricity,if government would put a cap on how much companies can charge,if republicans cared about the 99% instead of the 1% and raised wages!

As sad as this situation is, it's not because he didn't pay his bill.

"Delmarva Power, the company responsible for electricity in the area, said it discovered an illegal electrical connection and cut off service for safety reasons, the company said."

Okay, let me get this straight. You think the government should pay everyone's power bill? Are you ready for your taxes to rise, so you can pay the power for some guy's 10,000 square foot mansion? Poor people already get help on their power bill.

He doesn't pay taxes. He wants YOUR taxes to rise so HE can have free electricity.

That's a true tragedy, however the power company isn't the responsible party. The mom for abandoning them, the dad for having so many kids that he couldn't afford, the relatives for not providing support, etc. etc. etc.

Funny how progressives always blame big business but never, ever hold the actual perpetrators to task.

Quoted for truth.

They had the money to buy a generator and run it, but not enough to pay the bill?

WTF was the asshole doing with seven kids if he couldn't support them anyway?

Major fail, if this is a sympathy bid.
The electricity wasn't shut off because he couldn't pay the bill.

"Through the use of smart meter technology, Delmarva Power discovered a stolen electric meter was being used at the home on March 25, 2015. Delmarva Power disconnected the illegally connected meter for safety reasons and to comply with standard protocol. Delmarva Power did not disconnect electric service at this address for nonpayment,"

That's similar to the explosion in New York. Someone had tapped into a gas line and was stealing gas.

Ya right. You would whine like a baby if taxes were high enough to pay for all the shit you think should be free. Assuming you have ever paid any taxes to begin with.
Not hardly. Our taxes already pay for military adventurism and foreign aid to terrorist countries it would be nice to see our tax dollars at work here in America.
In case you have not noticed, we aren't paying for much.

We are going further and further into debt.

I think there should not be power bills to pay. If a country like Libya can do it the US damn sure can.
Move to Libya then.

Problem solved.

He doesn't pay taxes. He wants YOUR taxes to rise so HE can have free electricity.
If everyone's power bill is paid by the government he will. Then he will be against it. My dog would love it, instead of suffering through the summer 78 degree days on the couch. He could chill at 70 degrees. I would be able to afford it then. I mean government is paying.:ack-1:

If everyone's power bill is paid by the government he will. Then he will be against it. My dog would love it, instead of suffering through the summer 78 degree days on the couch. He could chill at 70 degrees. I would be able to afford it then. I mean government is paying.:ack-1:
Really, my AC would be on 65 right now, and I would not be swatting mosquitoes that are coming in through the cracks in the screen door.

I want some free weed too.

Delivered, and free papers, and some ice cream, maybe some candy bars if I get the munchies.

Really, my AC would be on 65 right now, and I would not be swatting mosquitoes that are coming in through the cracks in the screen door.

I want some free weed too.

Delivered, and free papers, and some ice cream, maybe some candy bars if I get the munchies.
No, free beer, we have to have free beer. Oh, and sense welfare recipients get steak and lobster. I want that also. Delivered!

Forum List

Back