Maryland trio set free after being wrongfully jailed for 36 years

Most likely they would have been highly productive people. Might have made some lazy ceo alit of money from their labor.

Why do you feel the need to deflect by spouting gibberish ?

Because you are a Troll whose self-esteem is so tiny that you need to see your screen name on an anonymous message board. Throwing up false threads decrying race issues that do not exist in any measurable numbers.

He's a troubled little man. Show him some love and sympathy.

i-5LxvnxX-M.jpg

Falsely convicted US trio freed after 36 years

That's a long, long time.

The article lists several miscarriages of justice like this, mainly against black men, and I think is a strong
argument against the death penalty.

Basically, the police lie and the evidence put before the courts cannot be trusted. How many innocent folk have been executed on the whim of dishonest policemen ?
After all these years. That their case was finally reviewed this year while Pres.Trump is in office. What was Elijah Cummings doing while this guy was locked up? Did anyone ever listened to this guy before Pres.Trump came into office? His case could have been reviewed during the Obama's administration. But I guess Black man Obama didn't have anytime to reach out and help another Black man. I think that he didn't do anything for his own people. Unless his own people isn't what we think they are.

A million blacks are rightfully jailed and he zooms on on three who weren't. :afro:
I knew that your type would have no problem with it.

Yep, stuff happens. That was thirty-six years ago. How many million criminals have been justifiably convicted since then? What percentage are wrongfully convicted? 0.0000000001%? Maybe?

What is your solution? Not prosecute anyone for fear of a minuscule number of people being wrongfully convicted?
Perhaps investigating crimes rather than fabricating evidence?
That sounds good to me.

A million blacks are rightfully jailed and he zooms on on three who weren't. :afro:
I knew that your type would have no problem with it.

Yep, stuff happens. That was thirty-six years ago. How many million criminals have been justifiably convicted since then? What percentage are wrongfully convicted? 0.0000000001%? Maybe?

What is your solution? Not prosecute anyone for fear of a minuscule number of people being wrongfully convicted?
Perhaps investigating crimes rather than fabricating evidence?
That sounds good to me.
You want to see massive changes? There already has been massive social justice ones. But this one will be harder. The west over the years has created millions of jobs and millions more jobs based on poverty. Massive government and monopoly jobs to service a permanent poverty class. This also to service the working class and retirees. In most cities and growing areas a police car, a fire engine and a EMT/Paramedic Squad are dispatched for just a medical run today. That is just one example. Poverty and the keeping down of individuals will continue. It will expand because it is the West's growing industry. Criminals will keep expanding as a percentage of the population also. For there are more and more laws enacted that can be broken by individuals.. The innocent incarcerated will not make a difference. Politicians and employees working in all of the fields to keep all of this going have their own interests first. And you support them. So we lock people up and employ people to service them to help keep the unemployment rate down. Plus we are macho in the west. Real macho. Until put under the spotlight. Then we will sell out our own mother.

witnesses ID'd these 3--it wan't because of police corruption
like I've said on many threads, there's more to the story
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...years-behind-bars-wrongful-murder-conviction/

The "witnesses" have said they were coerced into their statements. Other "witnesses" said they were not the ones. Baltimore recently sent a good number of police officers to prison over their corruption. This isn't corruption that happened overnight.
yes yes I saw that DUH
hahahha he said she said....the officers said they didn't coerce any one--so again--no proof--not real
''a good number''' hahahhahahah

The article lists several miscarriages of justice like this, mainly against black men, and I think is a strong

Basically, the police lie and the evidence put before the courts cannot be trusted. How many innocent folk have been executed on the whim of dishonest policemen ?

Thankfully Trump is president now
Except Trump had zero to do with it....

Yeah, sez you. Obama didn't do dick about it

There are a lot of things Obama couldn't do. The saltines in congress made sure of that. And if he would have tried doing more for blacks saltines like you would have whined about it until the world ran out of grapes. He couldn't even say that if he had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin without every ritz, cheeze it and wheat thins crying about him being a racist.

It is a strong argument against the death penalty, even though some convicted are actually guilty.
Check out the following story link below. I remember when that guy was condemned by many before he had his day in court.
Being horribly accused and then an innocent man found guilty. Can you imagine that.

Simi Valley reaches $21 million settlement with wrongly convicted man, Craig Coley

Thankfully Trump is president now
Except Trump had zero to do with it....

Yeah, sez you. Obama didn't do dick about it

There are a lot of things Obama couldn't do. The saltines in congress made sure of that. And if he would have tried doing more for blacks saltines like you would have whined about it until the world ran out of grapes. He couldn't even say that if he had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin without every ritz, cheeze it and wheat thins crying about him being a racist.
There is always something wrong when someone is falsely imprisoned or accused of something that is judgmental on another individual or individuals. There are people of all cultures who do this. Fiefdoms IM2, Fiefdoms...Honor, Integrity and Character for most in fiefdoms are not of individuality but of the organization/other they are part of.

We have the tool of DNA now that did not exist then

One thing needed is a law that every person convicted of a felony should be made to give a DNA sample

Then when the graduate from shop lifting or car theft to murder they will be more easily identified

One thing needed is a law that every person convicted of a felony should be made to give a DNA sample

Then when the graduate from shop lifting or car theft to murder they will be more easily identified
Well, there are way's around a law to get DNA. Some get themselves convicted on their own.

DNA profiles from ancestry websites helped identify the Golden State Killer suspect

Well, there are way's around a law to get DNA. Some get themselves convicted on their own.

DNA profiles from ancestry websites helped identify the Golden State Killer suspect
That could help

But it would be better if we had the DNA directly

President Donald Trump has helped blacks, women and everyone else. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama worked hard to further racism and discrimination. Just think if Obama had worked for EVERYONE!

That could help

But it would be better if we had the DNA directly

Federal DNA Database — FBI

Forum List

Back