Maryland's ban on rifles, and 4th Circuit court decision appealed to the Supreme Court.

seems to me that RIFLE OWNERSHIP is for people who HUNT (like deer and bears and possum)
Why would any hunter want a "magazine" with more than 10 shots? The limit seems like a
good idea to me--------thwarting MASS MURDER IN NITE CLUBS OR CHURCHES
2nd amendment is not for hunting game. You need to see the video I posted and learn the history about Rome's Mary Land (MARYLAND) it's quite revealing. Jesuits have been very busy for a very long time, Rosie. Who wants US disarmed? Rome does.

The true history of the founding of America - Puritan Christians and Jews who wanted to be free of Roman Catholic oppression in Europe and live in a free land. Columbus was a Jew. Rome came later through their evil Jesuits. Note the history of Jesuit Georgetown. Quite an eye opener.

Interesting insight Jerie-----you probably know that it was ROME ---that disarmed the jews
of "PALESTINA" (swords and knives and bow and arrow back then------also HORSES
which were the vehicles of war back then. -------da jooos got donkeys)

This may sound like a radical statement to some here but it should be said. Rome and its church, Jesuits, Jesuit schools, Universities, Hospitals, private businesses, banks (including the fed reserve) front organizations such as CIA,UN, UNESCO, Freemasons, all of their churches, confessionals (information gathering tool to report back to Jesuit General), Illuminati groups /members should be all banned from the United States - dismantled, funds and properties seized and used to pay off national debt and revitalize our military. Military, Pentagon, Senate, Congress, White House, White House staff, cabinet members should be purged of all traces of Jesuit educated people, Catholicism and its members - replace them with Jews or people not connected to Rome or its church - send these people via 1 way ticket to Rome and keep them out. The same must be done for Israel. They will have to go all the way to the top to weed out any Jesuits /Roman Catholics and shut Rome out of Israel completely. Will they do it? Will America do it? Will America come to its senses and admit that Roman Catholicism is not a Christian religion and is the enemy of Jesus Christ, His followers and His brethren? That we need to return to the LORD and reject all of these false religions and altars of Baal that have been erected in our lands? I believe it is the only way to restore America and Israel. Our founding fathers warned us about Rome and its agenda and use of Jesuit agents. We didn't listen and here we are. Israel wasn't paying attention when they ended up with Jesuit agents of Rome such as Shimon Peres and Moshe Dayan. Look at the cost, Rosie. Is it worth it? No. Jesuits are masters of deception. The Vatican is the force behind World Wars, trouble in Israel, America and the destruction we are witnessing. Robert Mueller (*Jesuit educated Roman Catholic) was appointed by Jesuit Georgetown as their Executive in Residence. The enemy is not only inside the gates but actually seated in positions such as Muellers ready to destroy anyone who refuses to obey orders. JFK was right. There is a shadow govt and its name is the Vatican and its Jesuit agents - it's destroying this country. We don't have an Ezra in our midst so I don't see it happening.

Last edited:
Those are good because you can leave them loaded indefinitely. The plastic ones tend to get bent feed lips from being left loaded, and can sometimes malfunction.

Call me a "Russian collusionist", but there's no more reliable weapon than an AK. In fact, the one I have is no longer oppressing proletariat workers in some communist country, it's protecting my home from two-legged varmints. :biggrin:
I obtained a paratrooper Chezh model (collapsible sliding stock, short barrel) in the mid '90's with a bunch of whistles and bells, a dozen metal mag's and a thousand rounds. Kept all that stuff packed away. It is no longer in the "packed away" vault, well some of the ammo and mag's are, but some of it is in the ready to use closet.

Is that one of those Clinton AWB-era AK's? There's only one thing I miss about Bill Clinton's presidency: Cheap AK's and SKS's, and 30 dollar spam cans of 7.62X39. Last can I bought was $150, and that was using a friend's Cabela's discount because his wife works there.

I've owned 6 different SKS's since then but when Hillary ran, I broke down and bought a new AK with Magpul furniture. Put a thousand rounds through it before I even cleaned it the first time.
thats why I love the kalashnikov so much. I miss my MAK-90. Right now I got 2 WASR's and a frankenstien, but what I really want is an egyptian MAADI, like the ones in the movie Red Dawn.

I want a Russian Dragunov or an SVD. Those are built like an AK but they take 7.62X54 like the Mosin-Nagants. They're widely used by Middle Eastern snipers and are way more deadly than anything in 7.62X39.

Used to see them in gun stores but Obama's stupid ban on Russian stuff made them scarce.

American snipers use the .308. If it's good enough for the US Military ...

7.62X51 (.308) has much better ballistics, I agree. The Russian ammo is just cheaper to shoot, which means more fun.

I still have metal AK mag's.

Those are good because you can leave them loaded indefinitely. The plastic ones tend to get bent feed lips from being left loaded, and can sometimes malfunction.

Call me a "Russian collusionist", but there's no more reliable weapon than an AK. In fact, the one I have is no longer oppressing proletariat workers in some communist country, it's protecting my home from two-legged varmints. :biggrin:
I obtained a paratrooper Chezh model (collapsible sliding stock, short barrel) in the mid '90's with a bunch of whistles and bells, a dozen metal mag's and a thousand rounds. Kept all that stuff packed away. It is no longer in the "packed away" vault, well some of the ammo and mag's are, but some of it is in the ready to use closet.

Is that one of those Clinton AWB-era AK's? There's only one thing I miss about Bill Clinton's presidency: Cheap AK's and SKS's, and 30 dollar spam cans of 7.62X39. Last can I bought was $150, and that was using a friend's Cabela's discount because his wife works there.

I've owned 6 different SKS's since then but when Hillary ran, I broke down and bought a new AK with Magpul furniture. Put a thousand rounds through it before I even cleaned it the first time.
thats why I love the kalashnikov so much. I miss my MAK-90. Right now I got 2 WASR's and a frankenstien, but what I really want is an egyptian MAADI, like the ones in the movie Red Dawn.

I want a Russian Dragunov or an SVD. Those are built like an AK but they take 7.62X54 like the Mosin-Nagants. They're widely used by Middle Eastern snipers and are way more deadly than anything in 7.62X39.

Used to see them in gun stores but Obama's stupid ban on Russian stuff made them scarce.
Nice rifles, but waaaaay too pricey for my purposes. Instead, I have a "poor man's sniper"; a Mosin in an Archangel stock with Timney trigger.

zknyxk.jpg

Great news! I might be able to ship all those 20 and 30 round magazines to buyers in Maryland soon. I sure seem to have collected a bunch of them during the Obama years.

No, it is an older production that got imported in the early 90's. I got it before the ban. In fact, I got it when I was unloading weapons on the ban list in Nevada just before the ban. Cash and carry.

Lucky man. Those older arsenal-made AK's have gone up in value.

seems to me that RIFLE OWNERSHIP is for people who HUNT (like deer and bears and possum)
Why would any hunter want a "magazine" with more than 10 shots? The limit seems like a
good idea to me--------thwarting MASS MURDER IN NITE CLUBS OR CHURCHES

although that is a nice thought

that is not what the framers thought

when the penned the 2nd amendment

I hunt the MOST DEADLY GAME ...

cat-surrender.jpg
Reminds me of the Jesuits who have a history of hunting down Christians and Jews who refused to bow down to their Pope. Interesting tactic Jesuits have used in America and Israel. They were taught to pretend to be orthodox Jews, Pentecostals, Protestants in order to infiltrate their church's and synagogues and gain their trust. Is there any more despicable creature on earth than a lying deceiving Jesuit? If there is a hotter place in hell they will surely be there.

I did not know------I thought people were still shoving pellets in thru the business end

A rifle is a firearm with a grooved barrel that creates a spin on the bullet to create a more precise trajectory. A musket is a smooth bore firearm not essentially different from a shotgun.

The term applies to firearms that load from the breech or the barrel.

If you're going to opine about firearms, it behooves you to know a little something about them. Just so you don't appear foolish.

oh----ok -----I know a little about bullets in the brain-----but not the technical issues of the
machines themselves. Sometimes the bullet in the brain issue arises from STRAY bullets.
Somehow stray bullets seem to find the heads of children

Nice rifles, but waaaaay too pricey for my purposes. Instead, I have a "poor man's sniper"; a Mosin in an Archangel stock with Timney trigger.

zknyxk.jpg

I've seen a couple of those customized 91/30 Mosins with the Archangel stocks, a guy brought one out to the range earlier this year. They're way more functional and accurate than the un-modified Mosins.

I do have an original un-modified Mosin M-38 in mint condition. That's the short carbine without the folding bayonet on the side. THose things have the best sight picture you can get out of any WW2 battle rifle. She also does 4" groups at 100 yards with iron sights. The only thing I don't like are the safeties on those, you have to have the hands of a big fat Russian woman to engage or disengage the safety.

I did not know------I thought people were still shoving pellets in thru the business end

A rifle is a firearm with a grooved barrel that creates a spin on the bullet to create a more precise trajectory. A musket is a smooth bore firearm not essentially different from a shotgun.

If you're going to opine about firearms, it behooves you to know a little something about them. Just so you don't appear foolish.

oh----ok -----I know a little about bullets in the brain-----but not the technical issues of the
machines themselves. Sometimes the bullet in the brain issue arises from STRAY bullets.

No, seriously. You should at least have a working knowledge of the tools which are readily available to you, for the protection of your own freedom.

Especially when there is a Jesuit pulling the trigger. I wouldn't listen to a word this guy says. He's not who he says he is, Rosie. Orthodox Jew my foot.

I hunt the MOST DEADLY GAME ...

cat-surrender.jpg
Reminds me of the Jesuits who have a history of hunting down Christians and Jews who refused to bow down to their Pope. Interesting tactic Jesuits have used in America and Israel. They were taught to pretend to be orthodox Jews, Pentecostals, Protestants in order to infiltrate their church's and synagogues and gain their trust. Is there any more despicable creature on earth than a lying deceiving Jesuit? If there is a hotter place in hell they will surely be there.

speaking of Jesuits------francis seems to be strangely quiet lately

Interesting connection. Look up who Francis Pope was. I think this Jesuit son of hell - Pope Francis - knows all about him.

Especially when there is a Jesuit pulling the trigger. I wouldn't listen to a word this guy says. He's not who he says he is, Rosie. Orthodox Jew my foot.

who claims to be an orthodox jew?

No, seriously. You should at least have a working knowledge of the tools which are readily available to you, for the protection of your own freedom.
I think Rosie should first know who is who on this thread before listening to anything they have to say.

No, it is an older production that got imported in the early 90's. I got it before the ban. In fact, I got it when I was unloading weapons on the ban list in Nevada just before the ban. Cash and carry.

I paid $600 and a bag of maybe 30 WWI European bayonets and a box of a half dozen busted up and pieces of black powder pistols. Maybe the other guy got lucky too.

who claims to be an orthodox jew?
The guy with Moshe Dayan photo for an avatar.

It's probably not a good idea for anyone to be writing about what they have in the way of weapons on this forum. Watch for those who like to turn the discussion in order to find out such information. You need to realize not everyone is who they say they are. People can say anything on a message board. It doesn't necessarily mean that it is true.

The 4th Circuit ignored the 2nd Amendment and ignored at least three prior Supreme Court rulings to make up their decision to ban rifles with magazines, and magazines that hold more than 10 bullets......it is now being appealed to the Supreme Court...

Maryland "Assault Weapon" Ban Appealed to U.S. Supreme Court - The Truth About Guns

This is an area of law the Supreme Court should address. Handguns are used in crime, murder and even mass killings far more often than semi-automatic rifles. If handguns are protected by the Second Amendment, it would be absurd to conclude that semi-automatic rifles and standard capacity magazines are not.

Moreover, the Second Amendment has a clear military component. If one purpose of the Second Amendment is to be able to form effective militias, then the right to keep and bear effective militia weapons is protected. Semi-automatic rifles are the epitome of a militia weapon.

----

In a case reviewed by the Supreme Court, but not addressed by the Fourth Circuit, the Supreme Court unanimously held, in the Caetano PER CURIAM decision (pdf), that:

The Court has held that “the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding,” District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U. S. 570, 582 (2008), and that this “Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States,” McDonald v.Chicago, 561 U. S. 742, 750 (2010).

Rifles, as a group, are arms that are least likely to be used in homicides. The Fourth Circuit cleverly avoided considering that fact by preemptively excluding those rifles from the protection of the Second Amendment. Because they excluded the rifles from Second Amendment protection, the Court avoided the requirement to apply strict scrutiny to the law.

Hopefully the high court will do its job & overturn this blatant infringement on the 2nd Amendment....

The 4th Circuit ignored the 2nd Amendment and ignored at least three prior Supreme Court rulings to make up their decision to ban rifles with magazines, and magazines that hold more than 10 bullets......it is now being appealed to the Supreme Court...

Maryland "Assault Weapon" Ban Appealed to U.S. Supreme Court - The Truth About Guns

This is an area of law the Supreme Court should address. Handguns are used in crime, murder and even mass killings far more often than semi-automatic rifles. If handguns are protected by the Second Amendment, it would be absurd to conclude that semi-automatic rifles and standard capacity magazines are not.

Moreover, the Second Amendment has a clear military component. If one purpose of the Second Amendment is to be able to form effective militias, then the right to keep and bear effective militia weapons is protected. Semi-automatic rifles are the epitome of a militia weapon.

----

In a case reviewed by the Supreme Court, but not addressed by the Fourth Circuit, the Supreme Court unanimously held, in the Caetano PER CURIAM decision (pdf), that:

The Court has held that “the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding,” District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U. S. 570, 582 (2008), and that this “Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States,” McDonald v.Chicago, 561 U. S. 742, 750 (2010).

Rifles, as a group, are arms that are least likely to be used in homicides. The Fourth Circuit cleverly avoided considering that fact by preemptively excluding those rifles from the protection of the Second Amendment. Because they excluded the rifles from Second Amendment protection, the Court avoided the requirement to apply strict scrutiny to the law.

Hopefully the high court will do its job & overturn this blatant infringement on the 2nd Amendment....
In Mary Land?

I paid $600 and a bag of maybe 30 WWI European bayonets and a box of a half dozen busted up and pieces of black powder pistols. Maybe the other guy got lucky too.

There used to be tons of that stuff around back in the 60's. I bought two WW2 German 98k Mausers in 1967 for $15 apiece. They were in mint condition and the post office charged me $4 apiece to ship them right to the front door. Those same rifles would be worth about $2,000 today.

The 1968 GCA screwed that all up.

Forum List

Back