🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass killings

Given their communication technology, and their propensity to 'walk the walk not just talk the talk', shouldn't White Nationalists be considered by our government just like ISIS?

Looks like the two shooters had leftist agendas, ie hating corporations, climate change etc.
A Wal*Mart in El Paso was attacked and the motive was an evil corporation that ignores climate regulations. Wanna try again?

I was watching Fox yesterday after his 'manifesto' was announced. In the forty-five minutes or so after I switched channels, Fox pundits warned of the danger of video games, but hardly mentioned the weapon and its capabilities.

If the Right Wing wants to play that cultural game I say being it on!

Exhibit A: No one ever jacked a liquor store with an Xbox.

Exhibit B: Video games are a world wide media outlet that dominates the film industry. Are other mass shootings around the world the fault of video games?

Other mass shootings around the world are seen by us as acts of terrorism. Because that's exactly what they are. When people from the Middle East use mass murder to advance their politics, we call it Islamic terrorism.

How can we not see that these mass shootings are politically motivated? White Nationalism has been given a winking eye by this presidency. Are we going to call mass shootings with political motives terrorism?
Oh they are politically motivated, but all from the progressive cesspool.
Which cesspool says illegal immigrants are invaders?

No thank you. Totalitarian countries in which the subjects have no First and Second Amendment type of rights are multiple orders of magnitude more deadly than random mentally ill people.

DEATH BY GOVERNMENT: GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

We need to stop demonizing boys for being boys and turning them into marginalized mental cases. That is the root cause that drives most of the mass shooters.

You mean like these white boy Mitch McConnell supporters pretending to strangle a cardboard cut out of Alexandra Occasio-Cortez?

dFzVFYw0

Poster children of the GOP.
One of these fine lads could be your next mass shooter.
Which ones are PJ & Squee?

No thank you. Totalitarian countries in which the subjects have no First and Second Amendment type of rights are multiple orders of magnitude more deadly than random mentally ill people.

We need to stop demonizing boys for being boys and turning them into marginalized mental cases. That is the root cause that drives most of the mass shooters.

You mean like these white boy Mitch McConnell supporters pretending to strangle a cardboard cut out of Alexandra Occasio-Cortez?

dFzVFYw0

The Prog dopplegangers of PJ & Squee are sexually assaulting hiLIARY (and probably put a roofy in her beer):

SexistPhotoofthedayHillaryCutoutObama.jpg

WTF are you talking about? No.

You should call the FBI because I called you out for advocating being rude?

That's just dopey logic.
I'm beginning to think you don't understand what the word "tolerance" means.

LOL...
I know it has nothing to do with killing.
To those who are trained from the diaper to not accept any view of the world but their own, it is. Even you, in the face of the truth that intolerance is your mainstay, refuse to acknowledge that you can be tolerant of others. Eventually -- just like these shooters -- you will reach a point in which you cannot take it any more. Sound familiar?

I see it all the time now that Trump has been elected, and it is getting worse. Even with yhou.

You know? You know what? That you won't crack and start killing people?

How do I know? Why shouldn't I send the authorities to your house to check you out and put you on a watch list?

The fact that I don't suffer fools, racists, bigots, homophobes, xenophobes, supremacists, etc... doesn't make me dangerous. It makes me well adjusted.
You only promote what interests you. There are people who have suffered under surveillance. Is this site totally encapsulated? Is there any monitoring done by other so charged with power? And if so who made them judge, jury and executioner? There are people who also do not mind their own business. People who can cause trouble for others. Even if those others may not do the smartest of things. And the people who cause trouble may have an azz that stinks worse. There people who have been destroyed and no justice to those who did it to them. People on this board think its the old days when doing manly things. Those days are gone. For there are no men stepping up to protect all and doing manly things. No matter how much they spout that another who does something wrong is a coward or some other name for what they did. So for all of your beliefs to protect the ones you have an interest in, you better start bringing up your powers tobe on the surveillance system in this nation. I guarantee you there are millions of people who have not come to terms from others interfering with them. And not just your view on things. You see these young people snapping out. If they got ph uked with they got even. At least in their minds. This will not stop. And it is refreshing for our nation does not know what to do. Or we are to politically locked to do so. Everyone has a story in life. Whether boring or exciting or in between. But many have been trapped in a version of the Lake of Fire!

I fail to see your point. A deplorable is still deplorable whether they know it or not.
Grown men make their own choices. If they choose to show their ass, that is by choice.
If others take notice, that is the result.

dFzVFYw0

The Prog dopplegangers of PJ & Squee are sexually assaulting hiLIARY (and probably put a roofy in her beer):
Conservative white boys deserve their demonization. These boys should be put on a watch list. Followed and monitored. You could seriously have your next mass shooter right here.

This photo should be given to all their prospective employers. Let's have a large public shaming for boys who think violence against women is funny.

No wonder they are incels. Ugly, beady-eyed assholes.

Nonsense. I can get the same barrel, receiver, bolt and carrier. That's everything.
Wrong.

I can fire NATO spec ammo. How is that different?
Not necessarily.

I'm an Army veteran. I've fired more rounds than you could ever afford to buy.
You apparently didn't learn much.

You said nothing.
It has to be up to spec to fire NATO spec ammo.

I could build one and order it today.

“The shooter in El Paso posted a manifesto online consumed by racist hate," Trump said today.

This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas,” says an anti-immigrant online manifesto by the accused gunman.

"Many Gang Members and some very bad people are mixed into the Caravan heading to our Southern Border. Please go back, you will not be admitted into the United States unless you go through the legal process. This is an invasion of our Country and our Military is waiting for you!" Trump once tweeted.

The shooter traveled over 600 miles to get to the largest city on the Texas/Mexico border to kill as many Mexicans as he could. He killed 21 people and injured 27.

The stock market experienced its worst day the year. The Dow lost 767 points, Nasdaq 278 points, and the S&P 87 points. Why?

Trump's trade war with China.

"Stocks fell sharply Monday as a trade war between the world’s largest economies intensified with China retaliating against President Donald Trump’s latest move. The move continues a sell-off that began last week when President Trump ordered new tariffs on the rest of Chinese goods."

“Now we have a trade situation that is going off the rails as the side effects multiply due to the ramping up of the use of tariffs and we are only further apart from any resolution with the Chinese,” said Peter Boockvar, chief investment officer at Bleakley Advisory Group. “The policy of using tariffs as a tool to address our legitimate beefs with the Chinese has failed miserably.”

Dow plunges 760 points in worst day of 2019 as trade war intensifies

Millions of Americans permanently lost millions of dollars in their savings plans last week and now today. Last week was the worst week of the year, now the worst day.

Because of his hate-filled rhetoric, its unintended consequences, and now total failure in his trade war, costing Americans millions, it is time for Trump to step down.

I am trying to imagine how Republicans in Congress can support this guy anymore. Trump is walking disaster.

dFzVFYw0

Conservative white boys deserve their demonization. These boys should be put on a watch list. Followed and monitored. You could seriously have your next mass shooter right here.

This photo should be given to all their prospective employers. Let's have a large public shaming for boys who think violence against women is funny.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzz

Your diddies are full.

dFzVFYw0

Your diddies are full.
It was you crying about turning these boys into "marginalized mental cases."

You fail to realize they are already whacked out mental cases and are in the process of becoming radicalized.

Young white boys need to be super careful these days. They could become the hunted, instead of the hunter. Folks are done with their bullshit.

dFzVFYw0

Your diddies are full.
It was you crying about turning these boys into "marginalized mental cases."

You fail to realize they are already whacked out mental cases and are in the process of becoming radicalized.

Young white boys need to be super careful these days. They could become the hunted, instead of the hunter. Folks are done with their bullshit.

You sad little swampy sack of sophistry. I wasn't crying. I pointed out that the shootings were done by marginalized, mentally unstable young men. From a public policy perspective, we need to understand what is causing them to be so disconnected from society that they want to kill people. Guns didn't do this to them. But admitting that wouldn't suit your anti-human agenda.

And only the type banned. The problem is that to actually be effective, you have to ban all other types.

Which is why we believe that your real objective is complete ban and confiscation. It is the only logical conclusion.

Who says they wouldn't all be banned?
No, that's exactly what I am saying.

All guns will be banned if you get your way.

Assault weapons, fool.
You have problems following conversations.
There is no such thing as an "assault weapon."

You mean an assault rifle?

The weapons that are illegal if manufactured after 1986?

Bitch, please.

Great. Now speak to the point.
You already have way more than we should tolerate. But you wanna push it.

Not sure if anyone remembers, it was on July 18, 1984 - in San Ysidro, California, there was a mass shooting at a McDonald's. Twenty-one people were killed, and 19 were seriously wounded.

Mass shootings are not new. We just haven't had as many as this past years or so.

We don't need laws changed, or new laws on the books. I believe that they should be strictly enforced. We cannot prevent ALL incidents like these. But we need to stop putting a band-aid on the problem. We need to get to the root of the problem and correct it.
At times, they are falling through the cracks.
Some say, "It's not my problem. Why should I do anything about it?"
I say, "It's everyone's problem. We all live in this society. We all have to deal with it. If we are going to be a community at all."

Of course, there are those out there, that don't want to be "part of the community". So, they rather blame others for the problem.

"Man is his own worst enemy."

It can all be tracked to the lack of discipline and no respect for authority taught in the government halls of indoctrination over the law 50+ years. Society has been on a steady decline since.

Bullshit. It can all be tracked to demonizing “others” and to the easy availability of mass killing weapons.

Then perhaps you commies should stop demonizing everyone who disagrees with you. But semiauto weapons have been available to the public for more than 110 years. The steady decline of morality and personal responsibility in the country is relatively new and can be tracked directly to the removal of discipline in the schools, starting in the early 60's. That's about the time you commies started taking over the education system and the very reason I chose not to bring children into this world.

We haven’t referred to conservatives as an “infestation” or said “America will never be great again until we get rid of all the conservatives”. I read shit like this board every single day.

“Liberals are scum” “liberals favour open borders”. “Kill them all”. None of the liberals here are spouting racist violent rhetoric of the kind I read every single day.

There are liberals on this board that can't wait until Conservative scum are dead.
Not sure if anyone remembers, it was on July 18, 1984 - in San Ysidro, California, there was a mass shooting at a McDonald's. Twenty-one people were killed, and 19 were seriously wounded.

Mass shootings are not new. We just haven't had as many as this past years or so.

We don't need laws changed, or new laws on the books. I believe that they should be strictly enforced. We cannot prevent ALL incidents like these. But we need to stop putting a band-aid on the problem. We need to get to the root of the problem and correct it.
At times, they are falling through the cracks.
Some say, "It's not my problem. Why should I do anything about it?"
I say, "It's everyone's problem. We all live in this society. We all have to deal with it. If we are going to be a community at all."

Of course, there are those out there, that don't want to be "part of the community". So, they rather blame others for the problem.

"Man is his own worst enemy."

It can all be tracked to the lack of discipline and no respect for authority taught in the government halls of indoctrination over the law 50+ years. Society has been on a steady decline since.

Bullshit. It can all be tracked to demonizing “others” and to the easy availability of mass killing weapons.

Then perhaps you commies should stop demonizing everyone who disagrees with you. But semiauto weapons have been available to the public for more than 110 years. The steady decline of morality and personal responsibility in the country is relatively new and can be tracked directly to the removal of discipline in the schools, starting in the early 60's. That's about the time you commies started taking over the education system and the very reason I chose not to bring children into this world.

We haven’t referred to conservatives as an “infestation” or said “America will never be great again until we get rid of all the conservatives”. I read shit like this board every single day.

“Liberals are scum” “liberals favour open borders”. “Kill them all”. None of the liberals here are spouting racist violent rhetoric of the kind I read every single day.
dumb ass.. Obama said EXACTLY that...

The American Spectator : No, You Can't!
Funny how the same worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascists who always bitch that THEY are being taken out of context, always take everyone else out of context. If you didn't dishonestly edit the quote you woulds know that Obama was talking about roads and bridges. But then again if you didn't dishonestly edit the quote you couldn't be a worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascist.

I edited nothing. Those are his exact words, in order.

dumb ass.
A perfect example of what worthless LYING scun CON$ervoFascists are. You edited out what he said in the sentences before your dishonestly edited quote which made it clear he was talking about roads and bridges, and then you lied about not editing it. CON$ervoFascists are SHAMELESS worthless lying scum.

When it comes to abortion, conservative scum will side with rapists, every time. It does not matter what they say. Their word is hollow and meaningless. The people who need to be aborted are these worthless Republican shitlords in Arkansas who wrote this bill.

"When it comes to abortion, conservative scum will side with rapists, every time."

You are the scum for making such an outrageous and ignorant statement.

The majority of people on the Right would tell you that we support the exceptions for rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned.

Please educate yourself before you make such ludicrous statements as you've just made.

Key phrase bolded. "Would tell you." Again, I don't give a shit what conservative scum "say" about anything. What they "say" is irrelevant. You only watch what a conservative POS does, not what they say. Nothing out of their mouth is truthful.

And this case is a perfect example. Conservatives scum "say" they might support the exceptions for rape and incest, yet here we have conservative maggots writing a bill enabling a a rapist to sue his victim if she wants to get an abortion.

How many times do I have to say this? Never, EVER listen to a goddamn thing a conservative says.

The terrorist are conservatives and I think they all should die.

Name one liberal posting on this board who has wished death on conservatives.

There are liberals on this board that can't wait until Conservative scum are dead.

dumb ass.. Obama said EXACTLY that...

The American Spectator : No, You Can't!
Funny how the same worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascists who always bitch that THEY are being taken out of context, always take everyone else out of context. If you didn't dishonestly edit the quote you woulds know that Obama was talking about roads and bridges. But then again if you didn't dishonestly edit the quote you couldn't be a worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascist.

I edited nothing. Those are his exact words, in order.

dumb ass.
A perfect example of what worthless LYING scun CON$ervoFascists are. You edited out what he said in the sentences before your dishonestly edited quote which made it clear he was talking about roads and bridges, and then you lied about not editing it. CON$ervoFascists are SHAMELESS worthless lying scum.

When it comes to abortion, conservative scum will side with rapists, every time. It does not matter what they say. Their word is hollow and meaningless. The people who need to be aborted are these worthless Republican shitlords in Arkansas who wrote this bill.

"When it comes to abortion, conservative scum will side with rapists, every time."

You are the scum for making such an outrageous and ignorant statement.

The majority of people on the Right would tell you that we support the exceptions for rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned.

Please educate yourself before you make such ludicrous statements as you've just made.

Key phrase bolded. "Would tell you." Again, I don't give a shit what conservative scum "say" about anything. What they "say" is irrelevant. You only watch what a conservative POS does, not what they say. Nothing out of their mouth is truthful.

And this case is a perfect example. Conservatives scum "say" they might support the exceptions for rape and incest, yet here we have conservative maggots writing a bill enabling a a rapist to sue his victim if she wants to get an abortion.

How many times do I have to say this? Never, EVER listen to a goddamn thing a conservative says.

The terrorist are conservatives and I think they all should die.

Name one liberal posting on this board who has wished death on conservatives.

I proved that liberals said the same and now you want more. I’m not your secretary, go hire one.

I agree with you on the danger of video games not being the real issue. For those with mental issues, I could see it, however 99% of Americans can play the games and not go on a shooting spree.

I can can agree on the shootings being an act of terrorism because they are. Many act of terror all over the world, some groups claim responsibility, those are political.

The terrorist acts in the mass killing in the United States are not political and are not tied to any organization or organizations. The mass shooters in the United States seem to have a warped sense of reality and mental disorders.
Patrick Crusius didn't have a "warped" sense of reality. He hated immigrants and thought they were an invasion destructive to this country. Unless you want to label half the posters here "warped," he knew exactly what he was up to and his "opinon" is not that far from what many others think.

How many of those on this board taken a ton of guns and ammunition and went out and went on a mass killing spree. I have never seen an opinion kill someone. I will admit I don't get hating other people to the point of killing anyone, so it is beyond my comprehension.

If you’ve “never seen an opinion kill somebody” you haven’t been paying attention. When anti-abortionists started labelling abortion providers as “murderers”, the rabid among them started shooting abortion providers and bombing abortion clinics. This is the history of the so-called “right to life” movement. They justified the killings by saying they were saving hundreds of babies from being aborted.

Just like Trump justifies abusing refugees as preventing American deaths from criminal illegals.

The opinion killed no one, it is an opinion. I hate pedophiles, I think they deserve the death penalty, however it is my opinion and no one has died from it. The members on this board that are racists have an opinion, their opinion has not hurt a soul. People that take action, they are the ones to blame.

When Trump called people his “enemies” and the MSM the “enemy of the people”, one of his supporters mailed them all bombs. Today he was sentenced to 20 years in jail.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...4b56e2-b79a-11e9-bad6-609f75bfd97f_story.html

All Trump did was express an opinion.

Racism has hurt a lot of souls. But mostly the soul of the racist. Racism is one of the most destructive “opinions”, in the world because it leads racists to deny opportunities to those they consider inferior.

That violates Christian principles utterly. You cannot be a racist and call yourself a Christian with a straight face.

Trump does spit out some stupid things, I don’t hold him responsible for a guy sending out bombs, anymore than violent video games.

Racism is terrible, those that say stupid racist things or don’t treat people with dignity because of race, color, sex, sex preference are disgusting and mental midgets. I don’t believe in restricting free speech in this area, because all of America will lose free speech. I don’t care how disgusting or vile. We have free speech to call out those racist, we have the ability to condemn them.

As far as Christian, racism, hate, bigotry and abortion have no place in Christianity. As far as calling yourself a Christian, you can call someone or yourself anything, it doesn’t make it so.

Right now we live in a nightmarish society. But it’s OUR society; surely we can vote—or if necessary, violently shove—our way out of this ugly, intolerable situation! Only the most irresponsible, cowardly GENERATION would just let it continue. Those kids and other human brethren getting massacred are YOURS.

Time to make it a number one voting booth priority; if your Congressional representatives in the House and Senate won’t put a stop to it, get rid of them until we have a Congress that will get the job done—including a veto override as necessary. If we can’t do that, we don’t deserve our Constitution.

It’s really that simple, granted that it couldn’t just happen overnight: time to clarify and ultimately rectify that way-out-of-date Second Amendment—and to hell with the NRA, which today struggles to justify private ownership of military weaponry whose only legitimate purpose is to allow combat soldiers and law enforcement personnel to kill as many bad guys as possible as quickly as people—as distinguished from just making them available to anyone with enough money to buy one or indeed as many as they can afford, no questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I served, none of the weapons used in these shootings are military.

Forum List

Back