Mass shooting: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival

White supremacist /Antifa what different does it make?

Your right there, both groups seem to be on the payroll of CNN
you caught me in mid post
leftist have no problem defending Antifa you will not find right wingers defending White supremacist
Why would anybody from the right defend white supremasists? There’s good people on that side right? ;-)
You know he means on both sides of the issue itself.

But that doesn't help you build your image of him.
I know what he meant. Wrong time and place to defend monument people and attack ANTIFA. It was a water down comment
so - you intentionally misrepresented it? NOT an attack but if you knew what he meant and characterized it as "racist" anyway - don't you see this is why people get tired of the RACIST comments flung at trump? people know better but do it anyway.

That would be oppressive gun laws against the Bill of Rights.

Too bad the Supremes are too chickenshit to apply the same strict scrutiny to the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms the same as they apply to other Constitutional rights. Kinds of makes the BORs a joke, doesn't it?

What good does it have a Constitutional right that says that "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" when commie states like California can infringe the shit out of the right?
Well let me ask... do you think that a person should have the right to walk into a store, buy a machine gun as easy as buying a coke, then go watch a high school football game with it sitting on his lap? Is that something that you’d find acceptable in the society you live in?
What is your qualitative experience on the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?
Are you asking if I’ve ever been in a situation where I’ve had to fight for my life? The answer is no. My experience simply comes from living my life. And I’m not telling anybody what they need or don’t need to prevail in a fight. My hope would be that we learn skills to avoid and diffuse fights so that they don’t happen.

How come you didn’t answer my question? Not very nice manners to answers questions with questions.
Why do you people always appeal to the ridiculous?

I'm surprised you didn't use a nuclear missile in your example
Next time time formulating am actual counter argument and explain yourself. That’s how debates work
um...(biting tongue from past failed efforts on this track)

That would be oppressive gun laws against the Bill of Rights.

Too bad the Supremes are too chickenshit to apply the same strict scrutiny to the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms the same as they apply to other Constitutional rights. Kinds of makes the BORs a joke, doesn't it?

What good does it have a Constitutional right that says that "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" when commie states like California can infringe the shit out of the right?
Well let me ask... do you think that a person should have the right to walk into a store, buy a machine gun as easy as buying a coke, then go watch a high school football game with it sitting on his lap? Is that something that you’d find acceptable in the society you live in?
What is your qualitative experience on the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?
Are you asking if I’ve ever been in a situation where I’ve had to fight for my life? The answer is no. My experience simply comes from living my life. And I’m not telling anybody what they need or don’t need to prevail in a fight. My hope would be that we learn skills to avoid and diffuse fights so that they don’t happen.

How come you didn’t answer my question? Not very nice manners to answers questions with questions.

Next time time formulating am actual counter argument and explain yourself. That’s how debates work
Next time don't use a stupid example to make your point

leftist have no problem defending Antifa you will not find right wingers defending White supremacist
Why would anybody from the right defend white supremasists? There’s good people on that side right? ;-)
No one was defending white supremacist
The president was talking about people who were defending their confederate heritage. Hell I know at least one leftist on another board who is proud of his Confederate heritage and has defended against any monuments removal
I know who he was talking about and there was no reason to talk about them in that way given the situation of Nazis marching the streets and killing a young lady.

Trump could t go on attack mode against the Nazi for reasons I’ll let you figure out... instead he had to divert and attack ANTIFA with the both sides comment. We all know what’s going on here. Same ol games
Not true
What’s not true

Well there you go again, coming up empty on making a substantive argument. Let me help. Why is my example stupid? What is false or wrong about what I said?

I know what he meant. Wrong time and place to defend monument people and attack ANTIFA. It was a water down comment
so - you intentionally misrepresented it? NOT an attack but if you knew what he meant and characterized it as "racist" anyway - don't you see this is why people get tired of the RACIST comments flung at trump? people know better but do it anyway.

Before Donald J Trump disembarked from the escalator in June 2015, no one thought he was a "racist".

A lot of people thought he was a blowhard, and a shameless self promoter who thought too highly of himself. Others disliked him for other reasons, since his divorces were covered by the media. But NO ONE opined that the man was "racist".

The only reason Trump is called a "racist" is that the D's always call Republicans "racist".

Both McCain and Romney were considered by libs to be literally Hitler, Trump had to expect the same treatment.

Police responded to the festival grounds around 5:30PM. Around 11 people were reportedly shot. One of them has died.

Never knew there was a garlic festival, prayers go to the victims.

MASS SHOOTING: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival - Breaking911
And still no mass shootings reported in countries with strong gun control this week. Makes you wonder why they happen so often here...

They didn't have lots of mass shootings before they banned guns.....Britain averaged 1 every 10 years before they banned guns...

Your theory, More Guns = More Mass shootings

Britain.....1 every 10 years with guns.....after they banned guns .....the same

In science, when a theory doesn't actually work, it means the theory is wrong.
Yes countries that have never been filled with guns have never had a mass shooting problem. Go figure.

Well there you go again, coming up empty on making a substantive argument. Let me help. Why is my example stupid? What is false or wrong about what I said?

WHo here is going to bring a fully automatic machine gun to a football game?

No one that's who

Ergo it was a stupid example

Police responded to the festival grounds around 5:30PM. Around 11 people were reportedly shot. One of them has died.

And still no mass shootings reported in countries with strong gun control this week. Makes you wonder why they happen so often here...

They didn't have lots of mass shootings before they banned guns.....Britain averaged 1 every 10 years before they banned guns...

Yes countries that have never been filled with guns have never had a mass shooting problem. Go figure.

Move to one of those countries. We won't miss you at all

There has never been a mass shooting at an NRA or FOP convention, even though NRA members and police officers are among the best armed people in the country.

Coincidence? I don't think so.
For the most part legal gun owners are some of the most law abiding people in the country

People with concealed carry permits even more so
Here in Idaho..we don't need no stinkin' permits! Law abiding? Same as the unarmed populace here..most are---some aren't.

California has banned guns, right? but...this sort of tragedy still happens over there!

Perhaps a good guy should have carried a gun to defend himself and others,and the outcome would have been different.

I'm sure in all these posts someone pointed out not only was it in a gun free zone, they had guards and metal detectors at the entrances....he cut through a fence to get around them.......where all the helpless, unarmed victims were waiting for him.
And where did the shooter get his gun for mass killing?

There has never been a mass shooting at an NRA or FOP convention, even though NRA members and police officers are among the best armed people in the country.

Coincidence? I don't think so.
For the most part legal gun owners are some of the most law abiding people in the country

People with concealed carry permits even more so
Here in Idaho..we don't need no stinkin' permits! Law abiding? Same as the unarmed populace here..most are---some aren't.

As it should be.

That won’t fix the problem. Need to deport the gun nuts.

No I didn’t intentionally misrepresent it. This issue has been beaten to death, anybody who is paid attention knows what he said and the context that it was said in. I’m not saying he called Nazis good people. I’ve made that argument since it happened. But when Nazis march the streets and kill a woman and the president goes on attack against the people protesting them and co flares the issues then that is watering down the severity of what they did. Sorry man but that is a form of defense. Disgusting, I know

We don't have a problem

mass shootings account for less than 1% of all murders

Before Donald J Trump disembarked from the escalator in June 2015, no one thought he was a "racist".

A lot of people thought he was a blowhard, and a shameless self promoter who thought too highly of himself. Others disliked him for other reasons, since his divorces were covered by the media. But NO ONE opined that the man was "racist".

The only reason Trump is called a "racist" is that the D's always call Republicans "racist".

Both McCain and Romney were considered by libs to be literally Hitler, Trump had to expect the same treatment.
trump is a blowhard shameless self promoter. of that i 100% agree. many of his "lies" are him just blowing things up to look good. not quite the same as "no classified material went through my private server" but hey - whatever ya know?

my point is - and i think this made it clear - is that people paint him as such and then LOOK for ways to prove they are right. slade and i have been around a few times on whether or not trump is racist and so far, there is zero proof of it, just opinion and speculation linked together by fudging the truth to get a jab in at best, a flat out lie at worst.

the word have been beat to shit and literally has no meaning anymore. or at least any weight behind it.

No I didn’t intentionally misrepresent it. This issue has been beaten to death, anybody who is paid attention knows what he said and the context that it was said in. I’m not saying he called Nazis good people. I’ve made that argument since it happened. But when Nazis march the streets and kill a woman and the president goes on attack against the people protesting them and co flares the issues then that is watering down the severity of what they did. Sorry man but that is a form of defense. Disgusting, I know
the president was seeing and addressing the bigger picture of what got them ALL there. not trying to take sides.

demanding someone take your side all the time or they are evil is yes, disgusting. i know.

We don't have a problem

Tell that to the dead people. Why does it happen weekly if we don’t have a problem? Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control, that’s a lot of lives.

We don't have a problem

Tell that to the dead people. Why does it happen weekly if we don’t have a problem? Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control, that’s a lot of lives.

People die every day what would you say to them?

Forum List

Back