Mass shooting in France at magazine that published Mohammed cartoons

Yeah, 2.5 million in Dr. Kleck's study....but I took the other 18 studies, conducted over a 40 year period, done by different researchers, both private and public, including clinton's Justice dept. and obama's CDC, and I averaged them....and came out with 1.6 million....on average......there are 3 studies that put the number at 3 million a year....and no credible studies that put it under 776,000 a year.......

They run away, are held by the victim till the police get there, they are shot and wounded, and shot and killed......that is what happens when law abiding citizens have guns to protect themselves.......otherwise....they are raped, beaten, stabbed, robbed, tortured or murdered.....that is what happens when they don't have a gun.....

Guy if someone is that keen on committing a crime, just showing htem a gun isn't going to scare them off.

That was the point I was trying to make. Tihs magazine had a "good guy with a gun". It didn't stop them.

There is a difference between beating someone, and killing them. Surly you're smart enough to realize it?

Yeah, if I go to a black guy, offending him, I need to realize I might be the one fleeing the area, because don't throw stones of you live in a glass house.

That's being said, I don't need to fear DEATH just because I said something which might piss people off.

No, but if you go out and routinely insult a billion people, statistically, you are going to find one who is going to go nuts. You know, it's like simple math. or to put it another way, 999,999,997 Muslims DIDN'T Shoot up this office after their umpteenth unfunny cartoon.

3 of them did.

The newspaper insulted Jews, too. Yet you never heard of French Jews go shooting people over this. We're used be be insulted by French people who believe the sun shines from their asses. And yeah, maybe they deserved a good kick. But no one deserves being KILLED over a damn CARTOON.

How many anti-Jewish cartoons did they publish vs. how many anti-Muslim ones?

People who go off the deep end should be put behind bars. "They evenged the prophet?" They prophet is fucking DEAD. Like most prophets. He won't get insulted. Even his remains don't exist anymore. So WTF?!

No, EVERYONE should be surprised at this, and everyone should whine, because people don't need to get killed for using their right to self expression. It's NEVER forgiven. EVER. Don't like it? take it to the friggin court! you pull a gun? you're killing, no excuse for that.

They should be fully prosecuted. No one argued that.

What I argue is that if you repeatedly insult a billion people, three of them might just be crazy enough to do soemthing, you know, crazy.

This satirical newspaper has reportedly made fun of the followers of all religions, yet none of the members of those other religions have ever shown up to their offices with machine guns blazing.
We need to go beyond just the members who become violent, and start asking questions about this religion and why so many of its members want to conduct jihad.
This particular religion is showing us every day that it is different, that it is a poison, that it seeks to force itself on the rest of us through the acts of terrorism.

The United States and her allies have invaded or bombed 14 Islamic Countries since 1980. We've killed far more of them than they've killed of us. And that doesn't even include the shit the Zionists have been doing with our blessing for decades.

I think we need to get off our high horse, and stop pretending this is about "Religion" or than anyone's Sky Pixie is better or worse than anyone else's.

Sounds like you're ready to join the cause.

No, he's just crazy drunk, period. He blamed the officer arresting him for being wasted on the road for being a Jewish asshole, just because he has no backbone realizing you shouldn't get wasted on the road.

"I see dead Jews" replied the Mel, yet acted surprised when people thought him crazy.

Now, let's get back on topic. Joe seems to argue about the need to limit freedom of expression, yet never answers to the point, which is why. Care to finally respond to the point, Joe?

Yeah, he was obviously crushed for making The Passion of the Christ. Jewish Americans, especially in Hollywood and writers like Frank Rich of the NY Times crushed him.

Abe Foxman of the anti-defamation league tried to stop the showing of that movie. Mel Gibson was blackballed before what he shouted, and his shouts were more against those Jews that I described.

The simple fact is we do not see these Hollywood Jews shout support for Israel, cause they do not support Israel. They believe in the false notion that they stole land from the mythical Palestinian people. Hence, the silence. Hence the reason they vote 80% for Israels enemies.

The democrats.

The problem is not whether you're allowed or not to carry a gun. The problem is how you deel with a bunch of psychos trying to destroy western civilization.

One of the ways that you do that is to not prevent the people from defending themselves from the psychos by having gun controls laws that don't work.

I'm afraid I can't comment on that one, my country don't have that kind or law or such a public debate concerning freedom of gun-holding. Not sure my opinion on that is from true knowledge of the subject.

No, he's just crazy drunk, period. He blamed the officer arresting him for being wasted on the road for being a Jewish asshole, just because he has no backbone realizing you shouldn't get wasted on the road.

"I see dead Jews" replied the Mel, yet acted surprised when people thought him crazy.

Now, let's get back on topic. Joe seems to argue about the need to limit freedom of expression, yet never answers to the point, which is why. Care to finally respond to the point, Joe?

Yeah, he was obviously crushed for making The Passion of the Christ. Jewish Americans, especially in Hollywood and writers like Frank Rich of the NY Times crushed him.

Abe Foxman of the anti-defamation league tried to stop the showing of that movie. Mel Gibson was blackballed before what he shouted, and his shouts were more against those Jews that I described.

The simple fact is we do not see these Hollywood Jews shout support for Israel, cause they do not support Israel. They believe in the false notion that they stole land from the mythical Palestinian people. Hence, the silence. Hence the reason they vote 80% for Israels enemies.

The democrats.

Mhmmm. The Passion of Christ is insuling, too.

Why didn't we shoot Mel for this, I tell ya:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That post shouldn't be argued about here, but on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict board, I don't want to take the discussion that way. Personally speaking, I myself don't fight in name of any religion, but in the name of the land of my great-greatparents, who lived in the land of Israel since 1880.

If to take the argument to where it TRULY belongs, as again, I refuse to let you just brush off the subject, the question here is about freedom of speech. If you're a Liberal, you should allow all sort of speech to be discussed, not just the type that suits you. If people are afraid to speak up, just because someone might be insulted, that's when you can close up shop, and flip off the lights, your colture is doomed.

It's sad that you support such a thing, really.

I don't support such a thing. These THREE guys should be arrested and punished.

You guys keep trying to make this an indictment of an entire religion. And it's the usual Zionist Amen Corner (as Pat Buchanan used to call them) that is making this a big deal and how we need to protect our values and our women from this evil religion.

Our problems with the Islamic world is about a lot more than some cartoons.

It's not the "Zionist" who make it a religion problem, it's the fantic Muslims who made it a religious problem. After the Toulous Massacre, people tried to paint it like the Jews are the only ones they have problem with. How blind can you people be? who are you trying to fool? was the Newspaper Jewish? where the cops and civilians run over and stabbed in France in the past couple of months Jewish? I hear one of the dead was Muslim.

So how come it's a 'Zionist' problem? you've got to be joking, or extemenly stupid or naive to believe that, much more to try and make others believe it.

Too bad so many Jewish Americans vote in democrat leaders, who clearly want nothing to do with Israel. Israel certainly know it too.

This president and every like minded democrat has emboldened Israel's enemies while they have slapped our greatest ally (Israel) across the face again and again.

Jewish Americans overwhelmingly vote in democrats, and it is no longer a debate. The left clearly identify Israel as an extension of white conservative America. Funny, Mel Gibson says one thing that is insulting to these Jewish Americans that are clear left wingers he is utterly blackballed, but when any celebrity says something disparaging about Israel they are praised.

Rihanna+tweet.jpg

Yes, there are those who are the WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING that the prophets warned about. They are insidious enemies to the land of Canaan. They may identify themselves as Jewish, but all of their actions are contrary to their claim.

Hence we see the left blaming America, Christianity and Israel while they want to show compassion to these barbarians.

Look at how they feign outrage over those that planned 911 being made uncomfortable. Diane Feinstein?

Rihanna is not exactly a role model, well, maybe except girls girls pre-puberty.

Jews vote democracy because that goes hand in hand with what Jews believe in, equality, free speech, freedom etc.

No, many Jews emigrated here from old mother Russia and many of the traditions etc have been learned from the ancestors that came from there. Many of them certainly identified with communist Russia.

This goes back to the Emma Goldmans of the world who had profound influences over people here. Mainly Roger Baldwin who founded the ACLU and communism in America is their goal.

This also dates back to the Rosenbergs who were executed for espionage and giving Stalin the secrets to making the bomb.

They falsely by and large identify conservative America as Hitler. Yes, that is what they tell each other, what many of them believe and they vote accordingly.

Many Jewish Americans (most of them and all of the ones I know) are not kosher, they do not go to temple, they are as Jewish as I am. Many (if not most) of them do identify themselves as liberals before they see themselves as Jews. They vote democrat nearly 80% of the time!

That is what I see, and I clearly see them voting in the enemies of Israel, which are democrats. Why is it that certain Jewish celebrities who yap about politics day and night, do not come out and voice their support for Israel.

When have you seen Spielberg shout for support of Israel? How about Streisand? When has Hollywood come out and made a movie that shows the plight of Israel? No, the left cry over the plight of the Palestinians and they continue to push the lie.

They have no clue about the truth in regards to that. The left wing morons only go with the bandwagon. They actually think the Palestinian "land" was stolen. They are liars, and most of the Jewish Americans identify with this rhetoric, hence why they are deafeningly silent about the issue and we hardly see a peep from their faces about it.

See what is happening.

Streisand DOES support Israel. and support of Israel comes in different forms, one doesn't need to yell in order to show support. Not going to further comment on the Israeli-Palestinian issue, not the place, I believe. Europe needs to wake up, and see that's they declared war. They should decided which side they're on.

The United States and her allies have invaded or bombed 14 Islamic Countries since 1980. We've killed far more of them than they've killed of us. And that doesn't even include the shit the Zionists have been doing with our blessing for decades.

I think we need to get off our high horse, and stop pretending this is about "Religion" or than anyone's Sky Pixie is better or worse than anyone else's.

The war between Islam and the West has been going on for hundreds of years.

The Muslims tried to take over Europe and was finally stopped.

The Crusades started because the Muslims would not allow Christians to visit the holy places in Jerusalem. The 1st Crusade was really nothing more than an armed pilgrimage to the Holy Land in defiance of the Muslim restrictions.

The conflict the US has had with the Muslim world has never been religious or ideological. It was mostly connected to the power struggle in the Middle East because of the Cold War and to secure stable oil supplies not only for the US but for the rest of industrialized world.

The exception to that would be the US support of Israel. We have pissed off a lot of people in the Middle East because our corrupt and idiotic politicians kiss the ass of the AIPAC and that is despicable. We never should have aligned ourselves with Israel after the USS Liberty incident but LBJ wanted the support from the American pro Israel lobby more than he wanted to do right by the American people.

If it was up to me I would stop most interventionism in the Middle East now because I think a lot of that is not necessary. However, at this point in time I am not sure if that would curtail the terrorism of the Muslims. If it doesn't then I would kick their ass.

Any religion that requires the execution of nonbelievers for a cartoon is not worthy of my respect. Now, given that not all of Islam's followers see it that way, I am not for a ban.

But unless the vehemently condemn the actions of these freaks, they are condoning it.

Condemning is not enough. They have to take and lead the action against freaks in their own religion. What's worth if they publicly condemning if privately they let radicals live among them.

Whoever argue that they're just afraid of action should ask themselves this question: When time comes up and when they have to take a side, what do you think whose side they will take?

The democrats.

Mhmmm. The Passion of Christ is insuling, too.

Why didn't we shoot Mel for this, I tell ya:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Many liberal Jewish Americans wanted to. I say Jewish Americans, but they are not Jews at all. As I said, they are the wolves in sheeps clothing.

If you cannot see the democrats and liberals are enemies to Israel, the land of Canaan then you are blind.

Just because someone wears the yam-aka on certain days, or if they are circumcised, does not make them Jews. They are enemies to Israel. They certainly do not live according to the Mosaic Law, and they do identify with the enemies of Israel. Period.

Why do you suppose these wolves in sheeps clothing are always so silent about Israel's rights and why do you suppose so many support the plight of the so called Palestinians.

Wake up.

There is a difference between beating someone, and killing them. Surly you're smart enough to realize it?

Yeah, if I go to a black guy, offending him, I need to realize I might be the one fleeing the area, because don't throw stones of you live in a glass house.

That's being said, I don't need to fear DEATH just because I said something which might piss people off.

No, but if you go out and routinely insult a billion people, statistically, you are going to find one who is going to go nuts. You know, it's like simple math. or to put it another way, 999,999,997 Muslims DIDN'T Shoot up this office after their umpteenth unfunny cartoon.

3 of them did.

The newspaper insulted Jews, too. Yet you never heard of French Jews go shooting people over this. We're used be be insulted by French people who believe the sun shines from their asses. And yeah, maybe they deserved a good kick. But no one deserves being KILLED over a damn CARTOON.

People who go off the deep end should be put behind bars. "They evenged the prophet?" They prophet is fucking DEAD. Like most prophets. He won't get insulted. Even his remains don't exist anymore. So WTF?!

No, EVERYONE should be surprised at this, and everyone should whine, because people don't need to get killed for using their right to self expression. It's NEVER forgiven. EVER. Don't like it? take it to the friggin court! you pull a gun? you're killing, no excuse for that.

What I argue is that if you repeatedly insult a billion people, three of them might just be crazy enough to do soemthing, you know, crazy.

Don't know how many they insulted the Jews, compared to Muslims, but they didn't hold back on anyone. Yet only the Muslims are allowed to flip their pancakes over a bunch of insulting cartoons.

:rolleyes:

If so many people there are crazy, in those communities, maybe they belong in an asylum, not among common-sensed people.

Wrong, plain and simply. Start with Hebrew 9:15-
15 For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that he has died as a ransom to set them free

from the sins committed under the first covenant.

16 In the case of a will,[d] it is necessary to prove the death of the one who made it,17 because a will is in force only when somebody has died; it never takes effect while the one who made it is living. 18 This is why even the first covenant was not put into effect without blood. 19 When Moses had proclaimed every command of the law to all the people, he took the blood of calves, together with water, scarlet wool and branches of hyssop, and sprinkled the scroll and all the people. 20 He said, “This is the blood of the covenant, which God has commanded you to keep.”[e] 21 In the same way, he sprinkled with the blood both the tabernacle and everything used in its ceremonies. 22 In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own.
And then look at Hebrew 9:26-28
26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed onceto take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

The old testament. The new takes precedence.

If, upon your death bed you continue to deny Him after knowing Him, you have blasphemed.

1) “For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:18-19 RSV) Clearly the Old Testament is to be abided by until the end of human existence itself. None other then Jesus said so.

2) All of the vicious Old Testament laws will be binding forever. "It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid." (Luke 16:17 NAB)

3) Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn’t the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place." (Matthew 5:17 NAB)

3b) "All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness..." (2 Timothy 3:16 NAB)

3c) "Know this first of all, that there is no prophecy of scripture that is a matter of personal interpretation, for no prophecy ever came through human will; but rather human beings moved by the holy Spirit spoke under the influence of God." (2 Peter 20-21 NAB)

4) Jesus criticizes the Jews for not killing their disobedient children according to Old Testament law. Mark.7:9-13 "Whoever curses father or mother shall die" (Mark 7:10 NAB)

5) Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. He defends himself by attacking them for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment: “He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.” (Matthew 15:4-7)

<><><><><><><><><><>
anyone who post this kind of shit above is most definitely anti-America, and has no fucking sense of what it is to a patriot.., but then, don't that apply to 99.9% of libertards ?? :up:
get a life
<><><><><><><><><>

:fu: ................................................ :asshole:

:Boom2: ............................................:ahole-1:

:up_yours: and keep on giving :suck: to your liberscum politicians. :up:

Yeah, 2.5 million in Dr. Kleck's study....but I took the other 18 studies, conducted over a 40 year period, done by different researchers, both private and public, including clinton's Justice dept. and obama's CDC, and I averaged them....and came out with 1.6 million....on average......there are 3 studies that put the number at 3 million a year....and no credible studies that put it under 776,000 a year.......

They run away, are held by the victim till the police get there, they are shot and wounded, and shot and killed......that is what happens when law abiding citizens have guns to protect themselves.......otherwise....they are raped, beaten, stabbed, robbed, tortured or murdered.....that is what happens when they don't have a gun.....

Guy if someone is that keen on committing a crime, just showing htem a gun isn't going to scare them off.

That was the point I was trying to make. Tihs magazine had a "good guy with a gun". It didn't stop them.

And if they don't run away.....they get shot by the victim....that math is pretty easy.....they had one guy with a gun vs. 3 with rifles and a surprise......but, again, French gun control worked, not one of the other 27 law abiding, innocent people had a gun on them.....a win for gun control........sadly, the one police officer at the meeting, there because of the fear of attacks on the magazine (who knew), wasn't enough to stop three criminals, one who was a convicted terrorist, who got their guns illegally, military grade Russian Rifles and a rocket propelled grenade.....

I guess you can say that is another win for gun control.....good guys disarmed.....they don't care that bad guys can still get whatever they want....since disarming law abiding citizens is the important thing....right?

Obama: “The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam”

Never said it.

You're a lying cocksuck.

yes he did you jackass.

It's funny when you leave out context.

True, he said more in that speech in UN.

Do you think that jihadists sitting in their caves care about the context? Hell no, they will cut out everything else and advertise that Obama agree with them.

What I heard from that speech is that he doesn't care about first amendment and that he's ready to trade off freedom of speech in favor of PC.

Joe...you said this about muslims....

And yet, there are only 8-9,000 gun murders each year, and only 6-700 accidental gun deaths a year....in a country of 310 million people....and yet you blame 65 million gun owners for those gun murders...and those gun owners stop 1.6 million violent criminal attacks a year......can you do the math.....?

3 of them did.

<><><><><><><><>
to put it another way, 999,999,997 Muslims DIDN'T Shoot up this office...

but..., 999,999,997 Muslims wish they had joined this little terrorist party, muslimes need to be beheaded, right down to the last born baby :up:

The war between Islam and the West has been going on for hundreds of years.

The Muslims tried to take over Europe and was finally stopped.

The Crusades started because the Muslims would not allow Christians to visit the holy places in Jerusalem. The 1st Crusade was really nothing more than an armed pilgrimage to the Holy Land in defiance of the Muslim restrictions.

The conflict the US has had with the Muslim world has never been religious or ideological. It was mostly connected to the power struggle in the Middle East because of the Cold War and to secure stable oil supplies not only for the US but for the rest of industrialized world.

The exception to that would be the US support of Israel. We have pissed off a lot of people in the Middle East because our corrupt and idiotic politicians kiss the ass of the AIPAC and that is despicable. We never should have aligned ourselves with Israel after the USS Liberty incident but LBJ wanted the support from the American pro Israel lobby more than he wanted to do right by the American people.

If it was up to me I would stop most interventionism in the Middle East now because I think a lot of that is not necessary. However, at this point in time I am not sure if that would curtail the terrorism of the Muslims. If it doesn't then I would kick their ass.

The first Crusade started 50 years after the Muslims invaded France...after they had already conquered Spain......

But you think prosecuting gun sellers and making guns more difficult to get WILL stop someone that is keen on committing a crime?

Forum List

Back