mass shooting new orleans

I said show me where I said mass shooting. Do that and if you can't. STFU

Read my post again Bitchy Irish Ass, like I said, the OP was reporting about a mass shooting. You tried to deflect to a single shooting that happened because of an altercation between people, then sarcastically asked why the MOA shooting wasn't being talked about. I told you already, single shootings happen everyday, especially when there is an altercation between people, so they aren't as newsworthy anymore. Mass shootings still get attention, but with the frequency they keep happening at, I'm afraid that people will end up not caring much about them either.

They do that a lot on this forum. Never seen anything' like it.

Read my post again Bitchy Irish Ass, like I said, the OP was reporting about a mass shooting. You tried to deflect to a single shooting that happened because of an altercation between people, then sarcastically asked why the MOA shooting wasn't being talked about. I told you already, single shootings happen everyday, especially when there is an altercation between people, so they aren't as newsworthy anymore. Mass shootings still get attention, but with the frequency they keep happening at, I'm afraid that people will end up not caring much about them either.

Read mine again...then show me where I mentioned mass shootings.

And stop the childness shit. You're such a juvenile

Bitchy Irish Ass likes to try to deflect and do whataboutism. It's part of her stock in trade, because she seems to have an inability to discuss the topics at hand.

Grow up....then show me where I mentioned mass shootings.

It's simple

Grow up....then show me where I mentioned mass shootings.

It's simple

Again....................I said that the OP was talking about mass shootings, and you sarcastically brought up the MOA shooting (which was a single shooting because of an altercation, which I already stated). I said that you were trying to deflect by using the MOA shooting, never said you said anything about mass shootings, just said that you were trying to deflect. Are you really this stupid in real life, or is this just an act that you put on here for entertainment? Either way, your Bitching Irish Ass sounds like a moron.

Yep, whitey's demands coverage, blacks? Nothing to see here

You should have said that mass shootings get coverage (because they do). Single shootings because of an altercation (like the MOA shooting)? Not as newsworthy because they seem to happen with great frequency nowadays. But, keep trying Bitchy Irish Ass, you might make a point someday. After all, even a blind pig finds a truffle now and again.

Again....................I said that the OP was talking about mass shootings, and you sarcastically brought up the MOA shooting (which was a single shooting because of an altercation, which I already stated). I said that you were trying to deflect by using the MOA shooting, never said you said anything about mass shootings, just said that you were trying to deflect. Are you really this stupid in real life, or is this just an act that you put on here for entertainment? Either way, your Bitching Irish Ass sounds like a moron.

Again, show me where I said mass shooting, glitter boy

If you can't and you can't sit the fck down. You're not important

You should have said that mass shootings get coverage (because they do). Single shootings because of an altercation (like the MOA shooting)? Not as newsworthy because they seem to happen with great frequency nowadays. But, keep trying Bitchy Irish Ass, you might make a point someday. After all, even a blind pig finds a truffle now and again.

You're about one comment from ignore you paper pushing jackass

You're about one comment from ignore you paper pushing jackass

Go ahead.................put me on ignore, because if you do, that means I've won because you can't refute what I say, so you choose the ignore route. If you can't see or hear it, it didn't happen. PLEASE!!!! Plug your ears, shut your eyes, and scream "la, la, la, la" to yourself by putting me on ignore. I wouldn't expect anything more from someone as ignorant as your Bitchy Irish Ass. If you put me on ignore and announce it to the world, or quietly put me on without saying anything, I win, because you are too much of a snowflake to deal with someone who doesn't agree with you and can prove you wrong. PLEASE put me on ignore and show the world how fragile your little psyche is.

Go ahead.................put me on ignore, because if you do, that means I've won because you can't refute what I say, so you choose the ignore route. If you can't see or hear it, it didn't happen. PLEASE!!!! Plug your ears, shut your eyes, and scream "la, la, la, la" to yourself by putting me on ignore. I wouldn't expect anything more from someone as ignorant as your Bitchy Irish Ass. If you put me on ignore and announce it to the world, or quietly put me on without saying anything, I win, because you are too much of a snowflake to deal with someone who doesn't agree with you and can prove you wrong. PLEASE put me on ignore and show the world how fragile your little psyche is.

Good gawd. I don't read your paragraphs, you're a fcking left loon.

Pretend you won, jerk off and leave me alone

Good gawd. I don't read your paragraphs, you're a fcking left loon.

Pretend you won, jerk off and leave me alone

Admit you lost by putting me on ignore, and you won't have to see what I wrote, and therefore won't bother you anymore. That's what snowflakes like you do, ignore anything which upsets your fragile psyche.

Admit you lost by putting me on ignore, and you won't have to see what I wrote, and therefore won't bother you anymore. That's what snowflakes like you do, ignore anything which upsets your fragile psyche.

Go away. Seriously, why do think I give one single fck what any sissy lefty boy spews? You don't and never will influence me. Learn that and then live it

I still recall you spouting off about "knowing which sailors were gay". You should have been discharged....if in fact you ever served.

Forum List

Back