mass shooting new orleans

Scroll up and show me where I said mass shooting you fcking dumbfuck

You're fcking stupid, ass hat

The OP started this thread about a mass shooting in NOLA. You tried to deflect it by asking about a shooting that happened (and wasn't a mass shooting, which is why I said that you were deflecting), that had nothing to do with what the OP was talking about. Yes, the shooting that happened at MOA was tragic, but it was because several people got pissed at the teen who was shot, not because of some deranged lunatic out there doing a mass shooting.

For some reason, people killing each other over a disagreement isn't really news anymore, but mass shootings still garner interest. Personally, I think any shooting should be news, but we've become inured to them due to their frequency, so only the mass shootings get any attention, even if a single shooting is reported during the same timeframe.

The OP started this thread about a mass shooting in NOLA. You tried to deflect it by asking about a shooting that happened (and wasn't a mass shooting, which is why I said that you were deflecting), that had nothing to do with what the OP was talking about. Yes, the shooting that happened at MOA was tragic, but it was because several people got pissed at the teen who was shot, not because of some deranged lunatic out there doing a mass shooting.

For some reason, people killing each other over a disagreement isn't really news anymore, but mass shootings still garner interest. Personally, I think any shooting should be news, but we've become inured to them due to their frequency, so only the mass shootings get any attention, even if they are reported.

I said show me where I said mass shooting. Do that and if you can't. STFU

For some reason, people killing each other over a disagreement isn't really news anymore, but mass shootings still garner interest. Personally, I think any shooting should be news, but we've become inured to them due to their frequency, so only the mass shootings get any attention, even if a single shooting is reported during the same timeframe.
If it can't net coin for the NRA, it's not news.

I don't care about farmers and where they drive. That's not the topic of this thread.

Cripes you're fcking stupid. You think your self clever, get smacked silly and then flap your arms

Just go away and stop bothering me. Really, I don't really care you're some fraud spamming a forum but at least be somewhat informative while doing it

Forum List

Back