Mass Shootings. Inconvenient Facts

They are useless, as shown by comparing them with the laws of other developed nations without the US firearm homicide problem.

Stop moaning. It's only other people's kids after all.

Yes all laws that are not enforced are useless.

Now you are finally getting it. And it's about fucking time.

So why did you say it?

But even when your dog whistling is accounted for, the US firearm homicide rate is egregious. That you want to regard it as no big deal is one of the reasons it's as high as it is.

4 out of 100K really isn't much. Besides it isn;t 2nd Amendment advocates that are doing the murdering. We actually want the fucking government to enforce out gun laws.

Yes all laws that are not enforced are useless.

Now you are finally getting it. And it's about fucking time.
So why do you complain they are not enforced if they are of no use?

Of course. It's part of the dog whistling whining.

C'mon, you know you've got a good deal. Easy access to firearms at no cost to you.

What a fucking idiot.
More shit you idiot foreigners don;t know about the US murder rtae

This study shows how murders in the United States are heavily concentrated in very small areas. Few appreciate how much of the US has no murders each year. Murder isn’t a nationwide problem. It’s a problem in a very small set of urban areas, and any solution must reduce those murders.

We actually want the fucking government to enforce out gun laws.
Which you say are useless.

Instead of adopting policies that will reduce the firearm homicide rate, because a small sacrifice is too much for you to make for your fellow citizens.

Stopping The Next Batman Murderer​

Meds and Mass Murder​

84f2gd.jpg

So why do you complain they are not enforced if they are of no use?

Of course. It's part of the dog whistling whining.

C'mon, you know you've got a good deal. Easy access to firearms at no cost to you.

OK you need to slow down and reread what I said. It's OK if you need to follow the words with your finger and move your lips as you read.

I said law abiding gun owners WANT the fucking government to enforce the gun laws we have had on the books for decades and I said that any law that is NOT ENFORCED is useless.

Therefore it is the fucking government that is rendering our gun laws useless by NOT FUCKING ENFORCING THEM

Which you say are useless.

Instead of adopting policies that will reduce the firearm homicide rate, because a small sacrifice is too much for you to make for your fellow citizens.

WRONG

I said

LAWS THAT ARE NOT ENFORCED ARE USELESS

The stupid is strong in you.

Stopping The Next Batman Murderer​

Meds and Mass Murder​

84f2gd.jpg

MAss shootings are a mental health issue not a gun law isuue

The possibility that Lott may have been in a position to disrupt research that informs grantmaking had alarmed gun violence researchers, who feared he could manipulate or withhold federal data in order to support his agenda. “I’ve seen him in different venues literally start making stuff up,” Daniel Webster, the director of the Center for Gun Policy and Research at Johns Hopkins University, told me last month.

The possibility that Lott may have been in a position to disrupt research that informs grantmaking had alarmed gun violence researchers, who feared he could manipulate or withhold federal data in order to support his agenda. “I’ve seen him in different venues literally start making stuff up,” Daniel Webster, the director of the Center for Gun Policy and Research at Johns Hopkins University, told me last month.
Imagine that

Counties with almost no people have very few murders while densely populated cities do.

Thanks Capt Obvious

Another fact is that around 50% of homicides in the US are committed with handguns.

Severely restricting handguns so they were less available in the community would reduce both the firearm homicide rate and the overall homicide rate.
More firearms have been purchased the last three years than any point in recent history yet the violent crime rate is decreasing:

The 19,200 homicides in 2022 made up less than 2% of the approximately one million violent crimes known to the police that year. The homicide rate fell by 7% between 2021 and 2022, from 6.8 to 6.3 homicides per 100,000.

I said

LAWS THAT ARE NOT ENFORCED ARE USELESS
And I said, the US gun laws are useless anyway.
By that I meant the prevalence of 'legal' handguns and military style semi automatics means one does not have to obey the law to obtain a firearm in a country swimming in them.

Because it is legal for those firearms to be in society they will always be much easier to obtain in the US than in other developed countries, if your pretty meaningless laws are enforced or not.

I mean, it is law in a lot of your states that a permit/licence/whatever will be issued, for example.

Another fact is that around 50% of homicides in the US are committed with handguns.

Severely restricting handguns so they were less available in the community would reduce both the firearm homicide rate and the overall homicide rate.
People are less likely to give up their handguns than their “assault rifles.” Today a large and increasing number of people legally carry a firearm in public. In many states you do not even need a license to do so.

Controlling handguns was the plan of the original group that later became the Brady Campaign. It failed and would fail once again today if tried.

snip

Mark Borinsky founded the National Council to Control Handguns in 1974. He served as Chair until 1976. Charlie Orasin was a key player in the founding and growth of Handgun Control (HCI). He worked at HCI from 1975 until 1992.[11]

Nelson "Pete" Shields became the organization's chairman in 1978 and retired in 1989.[12] In July 1976, Shields estimated that it would take seven to ten years for NCCH to reach the goal of "total control of handguns in the United States." He said: "The first problem is to slow down the increasing number of handguns being produced and sold in this country. The second is to get handguns registered. And the final problem is to make the possession of all handguns and all handgun ammunition – except for the military, policemen, licensed security guards, licensed sporting clubs, and licensed gun collectors – totally illegal."[13]In 1987 Shields said that he believed "in the right of law-abiding citizens to possess handguns... for legitimate purposes.".[14

Democrats should turn in their guns.

Forum List

Back