Massachusetts: This Is The Nation’s Toughest Gun Law

Courts have never ruled, well regulated militia may not infringe the unorganized militia.
So, who can infringe on unorganized militia? That's a 1903 law that does not change the Constitution, no matter how hard you try to fuck up the English language.

Learn English. Let us deal with these issues for now. You are incapable.
It is about resolving any conflict of law. Only the right wing has to make up stories.

You seem to be making up a lot of BS yourself.

Only well regulated militia may not be infringed, whenever it is about the security of a free State is involved.

Because you express an opinion does not make it a valid opinion.
that is literally, what our Second Amendment declares.

You are incorrect, the courts have ruled your interpretation is wrong and has ruled that way for many decades.
Courts have never ruled, well regulated militia may not infringe the unorganized militia.

Here we go again, you keep citing Heller then twist what the ruling meant. Either learn to communicate your thoughts clearly and concisely or we will continue to have this issue on jumping all over the place. I honestly have no idea what you believe or what you are trying to say. You keep quoting DC vs. Heller and continue to go off on tangents that have nothing to do with the case.

Sorry but if you can’t communicate your thoughts, get a six year old to help you.
it doesn't matter. y'all Only have fallacy, not valid rebuttals. stop whining.

You are incorrect, the courts have ruled your interpretation is wrong and has ruled that way for many decades.

Here we go again, you keep citing Heller then twist what the ruling meant. Either learn to communicate your thoughts clearly and concisely or we will continue to have this issue on jumping all over the place. I honestly have no idea what you believe or what you are trying to say. You keep quoting DC vs. Heller and continue to go off on tangents that have nothing to do with the case.

Sorry but if you can’t communicate your thoughts, get a six year old to help you.

The "i" in "It" should be capitalized as it is at the beginning of the sentence. There is no reason for a capital "O" in only. Capital "S" in "Stop".

You flunked this test as well as the argument.

English ain't all that tough if you try. Get those Cuban handlers to check the work before posting.

I will tell you what, Sancho.

Why don't you type in Spanish what you think the 2nd says word-for-word, and I will run it through Google Translate, and see if it comes out correctly.

Deal?

I’m not whining at all, the Supreme Court has ruled the way I have interpreted the constitution for over 200 years. They struck down DC in the Heller case and the laws in DC had to conform to the Constitution.

You on the other hand cannot even communicate your simple ideas or expound on them. Then you go off topic to try to prove your point, you are a waste of time. The 2nd Amendment rules and it allows us to own firearms for whatever reason we chose. Thanks for playing.

I’m not whining at all, the Supreme Court has ruled the way I have interpreted the constitution for over 200 years. They struck down DC in the Heller case and the laws in DC had to conform to the Constitution.

You on the other hand cannot even communicate your simple ideas or expound on them. Then you go off topic to try to prove your point, you are a waste of time. The 2nd Amendment rules and it allows us to own firearms for whatever reason we chose. Thanks for playing.
No, they haven't.

Forum List

Back