Massachusetts: This Is The Nation’s Toughest Gun Law

Why have laws - even if criminals ignore them?
And none of that stops free will. It only provides for prosecution and punishment for offenders. Laws DO NOT PREVENT!!!
To be fair, laws create consequences. Depending on how immediate, severe, probable, and obvious those consequences are, they can deter crime, depending on how intelligent the would be criminal is. Unfortunately, liberals just let low IQ blacks out of jail and they go back to committing violent crime. And let's face it: American violent crime is concentrated in liberal-run, black-infested urban centers. Do white liberals really think the average black can comprehend complicated state gun laws that can make a lawyer's head spin? Let's face it: these will generally only deter law-abiding, intelligent whites from possessing the guns and they weren't going to do anything violent with them anyway.

So it's not as simple as that liberal dumbass thinks: all laws are good or let's abolish them all.

It's $100 bucks !!! No poor person in MassaHoochets gonna afford that. I sense a discrimination suit on this. Must be rich white privilege to have a "permit"..

Here's the Application that's so innovative and exciting.

https://www.mass.gov/files/documents/2017/12/13/Updated LTC_FID card app - REVISED 05.19.15.pdf

Far as I can tell, most ALL of the questions are on the EXISTING NICS questionnaire.. Except maybe that "Green Card" question. And here's the WORST PART..

Far as I can tell the ACTIVE DATE on a "permit" is TEN DAYS.. $100 for a 10 day window to buy "ONE" gun or as many as you want??? And do you have to take the SAME COURSE everytime you purchase ANOTHER GUN?

If you do --- it's a $100 TAX on every gun you buy. THERE is what MassaHoochets is doing right there...

I smell law suits. Fire up the Supremes. I wanna hear "Come See About Me" or "Run RUn Run".

Even if true - it's a small price to pay for owning deadly weapons!

The most deadly weapon in America is the automobile... You have a Constitutional Right to own a firearm but you do not have a Constitutional Right to drive.

So let cut the nonsense and admit firearms are only dangerous to those like you that are ignorant...

Automobiles are heavily regulated - guns aren't.

Shannyn Moore: My Guns Are Less Regulated Than My Uterus

Again, Constitutional Right versus something you do not have the right to do!

I know you believe drunk drivers will obey the law if you make it against the law, wait they do not.

In the end it is against the law to murder, so why is it Criminals never obey?

It's $100 bucks !!! No poor person in MassaHoochets gonna afford that. I sense a discrimination suit on this. Must be rich white privilege to have a "permit"..

https://www.mass.gov/files/documents/2017/12/13/Updated LTC_FID card app - REVISED 05.19.15.pdf

Far as I can tell, most ALL of the questions are on the EXISTING NICS questionnaire.. Except maybe that "Green Card" question. And here's the WORST PART..

Far as I can tell the ACTIVE DATE on a "permit" is TEN DAYS.. $100 for a 10 day window to buy "ONE" gun or as many as you want??? And do you have to take the SAME COURSE everytime you purchase ANOTHER GUN?

If you do --- it's a $100 TAX on every gun you buy. THERE is what MassaHoochets is doing right there...

I smell law suits. Fire up the Supremes. I wanna hear "Come See About Me" or "Run RUn Run".

The most deadly weapon in America is the automobile... You have a Constitutional Right to own a firearm but you do not have a Constitutional Right to drive.

So let cut the nonsense and admit firearms are only dangerous to those like you that are ignorant...

I know you believe drunk drivers will obey the law if you make it against the law, wait they do not.

States can regulate the hell out of guns - and ammunition. The antiquated and obsolete 2nd Amendment doesn't forbid that.

I believe all gun owners should be required to have a permit and undergo the same requirements as outlined in the OP. Anyone not willing to undergo such requirements should not be allowed to have guns. It's a small inconvenience to help make us all more secure from gun violence.

How will it stop black market sales?

You do know many people will straw purchase or steal the weapon, so as you applaud the laws, well they still do not stop the criminal element all the time!

If u make it hard to straw purchase then you make it hard to buy black market . Raising the prices for would be criminals .

A lot of these “stolen “ guns are just sold and claimed stolen.

Sorry Timmu but criminals do not care about your laws. You can pass all the laws you want but the criminal will never obey.

Also do you have proof to support stilen firearms are just sold or is it that your opinion as usual?

You don’t see the paradox that these people buy firearms to stop criminals from stealing their crap, and the result is their firearm is stolen!?

Mine was not when my place was robbed, but hey I lock my guns up.

Again beside your opinion because you made the claim of selling and then reporting them to be stolen, so where is your evidence ot is that your opinion again?

So it's easier to open carry an M16 in NYC than it is to drive a car on a public NYC road?

States can regulate the hell out of guns - and ammunition. The antiquated and obsolete 2nd Amendment doesn't forbid that.

Awww, is the second amendment like the electoral college and should be done away with?

Also the USSC has stopped some of those gun laws, and didn't you state guns are not regulated and yet they are just in your damn response!

Thank you for showing you just want a ban on all firearms and believe more laws will finally get rid of that second amendment you hate!

So it's easier to open carry an M16 in NYC than it is to drive a car on a public NYC road?

I remember those like the op'er claimed the AR-15 was fully automatic and when pointed out the requirements to own a fully automatic weapon, well let just say the op is now more educated!

Awww, is the second amendment like the electoral college and should be done away with?

Also the USSC has stopped some of those gun laws, and didn't you state guns are not regulated and yet they are just in your damn response!
It's a Russian troll trying to stir up hatred of liberals. Only Putin has enough $ to pay someone enough to act that stupid.

I agree that the 2nd Amendment was not intended to limit State power, only Congress. But, because the communist left could not help itself in 1934 and thereafter, and decided to use Congress to illegally infringe on the right, we now have Heller and McDonald v. Chicago that hold that States are also bound by the 2nd Amendment.

That's what happens when you communists get greedy.

We will get machine guns soon.
:dunno:

I just can't.....
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Take your shotgun and saw off the barrel. See what happens to you.

What is that? 10 years minimum in a federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison?

I agree. That law works pretty well - don't ya think?
Yeah, if your goal is to stop balding white men from owning nice, modern guns and going to the range with them. Not so much for stopping negroes in liberal urban centers from murdering each other.

Forum List

Back