MASSIVE Conflict of Interest - Biden DOJ Injecting Itself Into Az Election Audit

Arizona's audit can continue...it just needs to follow the legal statute....

The State election committee, has to have legal custody of the ballots to make certain they are kept secure and maintain integrity...

So, with a few minor changes, the audit can continue.

ROFLMAO, no one concerned themselves with other States that violated their own election laws to install xiden in the oval. You hypocritical commies need to just STFU.

You need to STFU. The DOJ has every right to enforce FEDERAL law.

The audit was ordered by the State senate, for their information, the feds have no roll in it.

But why don't you tell the class, exactly what federal law would be in play?

You're fucked in the head con. :cuckoo:

It was a federal election. Of course the federal government has a role in it.
are you sure? SCOTUS said it otherwise last year.
Yes, I'm sure.
You are not wrong, but Feds has no role in this matter. It is like your parents have a role in your life, but they shall no say in your sexual orientation :rolleyes:
That's not how the law works. The DOJ has every legal right, as has been clearly evidenced, to be making sure the audit does not violate the law.
That is not how common law work. Feds only has right when states violate the law, Feds has no right when no law was violated. YOu better read the memo from DOJ.

yet they have no right to ensure the states are following their own laws when it comes to how an election is conducted.

you'd make more sense if you weren't in a constant state of contradiction. then again, i doubt it.

that said - please point out where this "Right" is spelled out to ensure they are following legal compliance themselves.
You can read the letter yourself.

There are federal laws regarding how ballots from federal elections are to be maintained. Those federal laws may be violated by handing them off to a private contractor.

It's not about the federal government enforcing state laws.
That is a stupid smoke mirror. I read that dems and gop had reached an agreement on ballots security right before the audit started. Now, it almost the whole voter information and privacy issue. I still have no idea what the fxxk will the private contractor do on the "who vote who issue".

Arizona's audit can continue...it just needs to follow the legal statute....

The State election committee, has to have legal custody of the ballots to make certain they are kept secure and maintain integrity...

So, with a few minor changes, the audit can continue.

ROFLMAO, no one concerned themselves with other States that violated their own election laws to install xiden in the oval. You hypocritical commies need to just STFU.

You need to STFU. The DOJ has every right to enforce FEDERAL law.

The audit was ordered by the State senate, for their information, the feds have no roll in it.

But why don't you tell the class, exactly what federal law would be in play?

You're fucked in the head con. :cuckoo:

It was a federal election. Of course the federal government has a role in it.
are you sure? SCOTUS said it otherwise last year.
Yes, I'm sure.
You are not wrong, but Feds has no role in this matter. It is like your parents have a role in your life, but they shall no say in your sexual orientation :rolleyes:
That's not how the law works. The DOJ has every legal right, as has been clearly evidenced, to be making sure the audit does not violate the law.
That is not how common law work. Feds only has right when states violate the law, Feds has no right when no law was violated. YOu better read the memo from DOJ.
And the contention is, they were violated or could have been violated, and states why that is the case.... No?

Federal law says that state election boards have to control and insure the integrity of all election materials for two years.

§20701. Retention and preservation of records and papers by officers of elections; deposit with custodian; penalty for violation​

Every officer of election shall retain and preserve, for a period of twenty-two months from the date of any general, special, or primary election of which candidates for the office of President, Vice President, presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, or Resident Commissioner from the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico are voted for, all records and papers which come into his possession relating to any application, registration, payment of poll tax, or other act requisite to voting in such election, except that, when required by law, such records and papers may be delivered to another officer of election and except that, if a State or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico designates a custodian to retain and preserve these records and papers at a specified place, then such records and papers may be deposited with such custodian, and the duty to retain and preserve any record or paper so deposited shall devolve upon such custodian. Any officer of election or custodian who willfully fails to comply with this section shall be fined not more than $1,000 or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

( Pub. L. 86–449, title III, §301, May 6, 1960, 74 Stat. 88 .)

No one is arguing over an audit like this being valid in a legal sense.... It is not a legally binding audit in any form.

Never was, and never had the intention of being, a legally binding audit.... The Arizona senate said the purpose was for possible future legislative purpose.

No one is arguing over an audit like this being valid in a legal sense.... It is not a legally binding audit in any form.

Never was, and never had the intention of being, a legally binding audit.... The Arizona senate said the purpose was for possible future legislative purpose.
They also set a very dangerous precedent, that a forensic analysis becomes the minimum requirement before any election can be certified. Meaning that Arizona won't be able to report the results of their election until a month after election day, and if there's an election protest, they will lose their "safe harbor" for presidential votes.

yet they have no right to ensure the states are following their own laws when it comes to how an election is conducted.

you'd make more sense if you weren't in a constant state of contradiction. then again, i doubt it.

that said - please point out where this "Right" is spelled out to ensure they are following legal compliance themselves.

There are federal laws regarding how ballots from federal elections are to be maintained. Those federal laws may be violated by handing them off to a private contractor.

and how does this refute my point where the DOJ refused to go in and stop them from changing voting styles or preferences, citing states rights and they can do what they want with their voting process? that was your cry at the time. now the states can't look into it?

my point is the contradiction. please forgive me if i don't chase your bullshit.

and how does this refute my point where the DOJ refused to go in and stop them from changing voting styles or preferences, citing states rights and they can do what they want with their voting process? that was your cry at the time. now the states can't look into it?

my point is the contradiction. please forgive me if i don't chase your bullshit.
Because there are no federal laws that have anything to do with the things you are complaining about.

Because there are no federal laws that have anything to do with the things you are complaining about.
then by your own admission, there are no federal laws to stop arizona from auditing their own election.

thank you, drive through please.

They also set a very dangerous precedent, that a forensic analysis becomes the minimum requirement before any election can be certified. Meaning that Arizona won't be able to report the results of their election until a month after election day, and if there's an election protest, they will lose their "safe harbor" for presidential votes.
a month after election day? hell the dems are cool with getting mail in ballots til then, why not wait for other reasons from special interests?

The intent here is just to keep the rube base riled up for 2022. But it does appear that some of them here still think that Trump will be reinstated. Somehow.

I ran out of adjectives for this a long time ago.

The intent here is just to keep the rube base riled up for 2022. But it does appear that some of them here still think that Trump will be reinstated. Somehow.

I ran out of adjectives for this a long time ago.
Yes, Trump pushed propagandists, have been giving false hope, to trump followers that this audit will accomplish something it was never designed to accomplish....other than with propaganda to excite the base....sad.

then by your own admission, there are no federal laws to stop arizona from auditing their own election.
They’re not trying to stop the audit, just trying to make sure the audit complies with federal law.

There are laws about how federal election ballots are to be handled. There are not laws that relate to what you’re complaining about.

They’re not trying to stop the audit, just trying to make sure the audit complies with federal law.

There are laws about how federal election ballots are to be handled. There are not laws that relate to what you’re complaining about.
and again - where were these checks and balances when the states were changing their laws at will to suit the democrats?

you keep proving my point of mass hypocrisy with every "rebuttle". i have yet to see the DOJ interrupt a Democrats contesting and recounting their elections. hell pelosi kept a republican who won at bay for months to "prove it".

again - not buying 1 sided bullshit. just stop.

and again - where were these checks and balances when the states were changing their laws at will to suit the democrats?

you keep proving my point of mass hypocrisy with every "rebuttle". i have yet to see the DOJ interrupt a Democrats contesting and recounting their elections. hell pelosi kept a republican who won at bay for months to "prove it".

There isn’t hypocrisy bedside the DoJ is only going to enforce the laws that exist. There are laws that exist regarding how ballots are handled. There aren’t federal laws that address what you seem to be concerned about, and I don’t see a reason why there would be.

There isn’t hypocrisy bedside the DoJ is only going to enforce the laws that exist. There are laws that exist regarding how ballots are handled. There aren’t federal laws that address what you seem to be concerned about, and I don’t see a reason why there would be.
if there are no laws that exist to say how ballots are handled, then how can there be laws that exist in how to count them? or if there are that say how they must be handled, whichever side you choose to present this time - then they could have stepped in to stop them from changing how they were handled in 2020s election.

seems handling them to me. one way or the other. they said they had no right to step into a state election when it suited their purpose, now they have every right. you seem to miss my point and keep dancing off on another song you keep tryin to write.

you just can't stop, can you? every post, a contradiction in itself.

night. no more use for you.

Biden and the Democrats are SO worried about the truth coming out in Az that Biden's DOJ is injecting itself into the audit process...on top of the Democrats stacking the deck by putting die-hard anti-Trump leftists on the audit team already....

Nothing says 'We cheated & stole the election' like a massive conflict of interest consisting of the stolen election recipient sending in his DOJ to ensure the truth remains hidden and his 'win' is protected.
By "Biden DOJ Injecting Itself Into Az Election Audit," you mean ensuring the law is being followed. That's actually Biden's job.
What Law? You children of Hell broke every election law known to man to rig our elections. There is no law. The Law is Dead.

I'm fine with it, but don't come crying to us when Judgment Day comes. We won't save you.

Why didn't the Democrats enforce Election Laws when they cheated?

Forum List

Back