Massive coral bleaching, hot oceans. GOP- "must protect pollution"

The GOP has fought anything that might slow the emissions of GHGs by industry for nearly the whole of my lifetime. With it's constant braying about downsizing or eliminating the EPA, the GOP has effectively branded itself the party of pollution.

Worst Coral Bleaching in 20 Years Could Occur in 2015 Science Chinatopix

Scientists have said most GW has been in the oceans lately...GOP world's only major party denying GW.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
the fucking planet has been warming and cooling for millions of fucking years, what EXACTLY do you propose to counteract this natural occurrence ?????

HUH ????

you fucking liberfools amaze me................., sometimes !! :up:

:fu: ................................... :asshole:
And you are the posterboy for the willfull ignorance of 'Conservative'. Even minimal research on your part would show you that the present warming is from the use of fossil fuels, and the resultant buildup of GHGs in our atmosphere.

Of course, that is only what all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world state in their policy statements. I mean, who are they to contest the words of an obese junkie on the AM radio?

Of course, that is only what all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world state in their po
Follow the scientific funding (money) and you'll see why all these agencies are willing to corrupt scientific investigation of this political football.

Of course, that is only what all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world state in their po
Follow the scientific funding (money) and you'll see why all these agencies are willing to corrupt scientific investigation of this political football.
Once again, real deep and incurable ignorance on display. So what you are saying is that there is an international conspriracy involving scientists from Russia, the US, the UK, Saudi Arabia, Japan, and every other nation with people educated in the sciences to commit scientific fraud. Give that a bit of thought. Just how likely is such a thing? The chances are somewhere around 30 or 40 standard deviations from the norm.

The GOP has fought anything that might slow the emissions of GHGs by industry for nearly the whole of my lifetime. With it's constant braying about downsizing or eliminating the EPA, the GOP has effectively branded itself the party of pollution.

It because we hate fraud, it undermines confidence in the system. Until such time that the Warmer produce a single lab experiment showing a link between a wisp of CO2 and temperature, we should zero out all funding for climate "research". Funding this continued fraud makes us an accessory to our economic suicide

Scientists have said most GW has been in the oceans lately...GOP world's only major party denying GW.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
the fucking planet has been warming and cooling for millions of fucking years, what EXACTLY do you propose to counteract this natural occurrence ?????

HUH ????

And you are the posterboy for the willfull ignorance of 'Conservative'. Even minimal research on your part would show you that the present warming is from the use of fossil fuels, and the resultant buildup of GHGs in our atmosphere.

Of course, that is only what all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world state in their policy statements. I mean, who are they to contest the words of an obese junkie on the AM radio?

hey dumbass

tell that to China and India

You're right OldRocks, there's no conspiracy. Groups of people have NEVER met and planned ANYTHING to deceive and defraud ANYONE, EVER in the History of the World.

Besides, Smart people are Completely Incorruptible.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HUH ????

hey dumbass

Boosh blocked all climate treaties. NOW we're getting the world on board, who hid behind the idiot Koch run GOP. morons. There are hundreds of studies that prove this is CO2 related, no matter what fat boy says about an obcure English college, dufuses.

Climate Treaties only give Economic Advantages to the Signatories, Bankers who support them and just screw all the little guys (us!)

Save the Super Pacs ... fuck everything else.

Love,
The GOP.

Ahhhh yes, the ever popular "could". That word favored by thieves and charlatans. Did you even look at the picture? Here it is for you. One bleached coral among a whole bunch of healthy ones. I wonder what killed THIS one, because clearly it wasn't global warming which would have killed them all.

And, buried within the text is the fact that El Ninos are the primary cause. Hmmmmm, so we're supposed to accept the word of these people who can't even report accurately what is occurring.
coral-bleaching.jpg

"Massive coral bleaching only happens during El Niño events, a periodic warming phase in the Pacific that occurs every two to seven years. It lasts several months to a year and has a chain reaction of atmospheric and climatological events."

Read more: http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/29320/20141224/massive-coral-bleaching-in-20-years-happening-soon-researchers-say.htm#ixzz3MqcDgnZL

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HUH ????

hey dumbass

Boosh blocked all climate treaties. NOW we're getting the world on board, who hid behind the idiot Koch run GOP. morons. There are hundreds of studies that prove this is CO2 related, no matter what fat boy says about an obcure English college, dufuses.

Someone pass the decoder ring....

The usual "common sense" brainwashed talking points and stupid insults.

Just another propaganda post that gets shoved up global warming nutters butt, try again

Forum List

Back