Massive Obama-Backed “One Nation” Rally...

Beck started howling a half year earlier. I listened to him on the radio for six months chanting about it. It is common knowledge that the Dems began preparing no more than two and a half weeks out, if that.

If you can find out something different, go for it.

In the meantime, the weakness of the wack loon far right is obvious, particularly in your shrillness.

Dems 2.5 weeks? Not according to the NYT:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/03/us/03rally.html?_r=2&src=me

...“Our forefathers fought against the English, and if you’re not fighting for something, you’re just sitting on your couch,” Mr. Richards said. Standing alongside a close friend who has been unemployed for two years, he said his top issue was job creation.

Noting that they began planning their rally in April, organizers said they were not responding to a march organized by Glenn Beck, which drew enormous crowds to the front of the Lincoln Memorial on Aug. 28. But they acknowledged that their hope was to draw an even larger crowd to Saturday’s event.

Significant areas of the National Mall that had been filled during Mr. Beck’s rally were empty. In a broadcast on Thursday, Mr. Beck criticized the liberals’ march, saying his supporters paid their own way to drive to Washington, while labor unions chartered hundreds of buses to ferry demonstrators to Saturday’s rally...

So once again, son, you lie.

oh jakey you have sum splain to do here son:lol:

I am glad you guys are sorting out the trash from the non-trash. Even if I give the far wacks the benefit of the doubt, I doubt very little planning news will be in the media before 1 Sep 2010. So even if the Dems had it all planned by then, it would still be 16% the planning time to draw 33% of the wack crowd.

Reactionary wacks to the far right, be afraid, be very afraid. Solid centrists, moderates, and true GOP conservatives are fine, but Obama is beginning to notice you, Tea Party sillies! As he rallied his base in 2008, he appears to be doing so now. His popularity polls are up 6 percentage points in a week.

If the Dems control both Houses on the day after election, the GOP mainstream leadership will destroy the Tea Party movement in its ranks. The clearest sign you know you are in deep water will be when Sarah starts endorsing centrist and moderate Republicans in the races. Watch for it.
Weird post.

far wacks the benefit of the doubt, I doubt very little planning news will be in the media before 1 Sep 2010.
Far wacks being right or left, I guess you mean yourself? With that you say that 'little planning before 9/1, though of course that still fu your 2.5 timetable.

So Jackie, the babyboy hits with weird math, to make a point clear to him, alone:

So even if the Dems had it all planned by then, it would still be 16% the planning time to draw 33% of the wack crowd.

After this a rant to the tea parties, about Obama given the full Jakie bullhorn. Mind you, it started as a thread about the success of the rally on the left. ;)

Fair enough.... but they didnt on 10-2-2010 did they?

Yep, they did. Just because a video shows some trash strewn about, doesn't mean it wasn't picked up.
And I would put money on this vlogger planted that trash.

YL, I'll assume you are young and committed to your ideology. The photos however are from the reflecting pond, to memorials. People do not throw trash on the ground in order to collect it later.

You know that when you wish not to litter, you put stuff in your pockets, backpack, trash can. Why would you throw on ground to pick up later? Get real, you're smarter than that.

I'm only going off what a friend said. He said a group of people (mostly union) went over the place to clean up any trash. He was there, I wasn't.
One video showed piles of trash.. I'm assuming put there to be cleaned up by the union group, due to the lack of trash cans in the area.

Yep, they did. Just because a video shows some trash strewn about, doesn't mean it wasn't picked up.

YL, I'll assume you are young and committed to your ideology. The photos however are from the reflecting pond, to memorials. People do not throw trash on the ground in order to collect it later.

You know that when you wish not to litter, you put stuff in your pockets, backpack, trash can. Why would you throw on ground to pick up later? Get real, you're smarter than that.

I'm only going off what a friend said. He said a group of people (mostly union) went over the place to clean up any trash. He was there, I wasn't.
One video showed piles of trash.. I'm assuming put there to be cleaned up by the union group, due to the lack of trash cans in the area.

See, when there is no trash can around, the conservative in me takes my trash home or to somewhere were there is a trash can.

The conservatives took their trash home. Because they don't expect other people to clean up after them.

The radical left, communists, ACLU, La Raza, Code Pink, unions, etc are holding their rally today in Washington DC. One of the speakers today urged members to struggle and go to jail together: VIDEO

I'll admit, gathering political miscreants such as La Raza, communists, etc is probably not the best way of sending a message of unity that is palatable to the American people or conducive to the namesake of Unity.

The radical left, communists, ACLU, La Raza, Code Pink, unions, etc are holding their rally today in Washington DC. One of the speakers today urged members to struggle and go to jail together: VIDEO

I'll admit, gathering political miscreants such as La Raza, communists, etc is probably not the best way of sending a message of unity that is palatable to the American people or conducive to the namesake of Unity.

Well that is because the groups involved do not believe in unity, the believe in ONE NATION under their RULE!

WASHINGTON (AP)— Tapping into anger as the tea party movement has done, a coalition of progressive and civil rights groups marched Saturday on the Lincoln Memorial and pledged to support Democrats struggling to keep power on Capitol Hill.
Organizers claimed they had as many participants as Beck’s rally. But Saturday’s crowds were less dense and didn’t reach as far to the edges as they did during Beck’s rally. The National Park Service stopped providing official crowd estimates in the 1990s.

LMAO.............first time Im seeing this overhead shot. I cant stop laughing..........and MSNBC said something like 4.3 million showed up!!!!:funnyface::funnyface::tomato::funnyface::tomato:

Well that is because the groups involved do not believe in unity, the believe in ONE NATION under their RULE!

Really? Prove it.

sprntdumm-1.jpg

I am glad you guys are sorting out the trash from the non-trash. Even if I give the far wacks the benefit of the doubt, I doubt very little planning news will be in the media before 1 Sep 2010. So even if the Dems had it all planned by then, it would still be 16% the planning time to draw 33% of the wack crowd.

Reactionary wacks to the far right, be afraid, be very afraid. Solid centrists, moderates, and true GOP conservatives are fine, but Obama is beginning to notice you, Tea Party sillies! As he rallied his base in 2008, he appears to be doing so now. His popularity polls are up 6 percentage points in a week.

If the Dems control both Houses on the day after election, the GOP mainstream leadership will destroy the Tea Party movement in its ranks. The clearest sign you know you are in deep water will be when Sarah starts endorsing centrist and moderate Republicans in the races. Watch for it.

Why do you feel a need to prove your a moron time and time again?

Forum List

Back