Massive Police Response to Reports of Mass Shooting at 16-Year-Old’s Birthday Party in Dadeville, Alabama

Alabama Gun Law
In 2022, Alabama enacted “permitless carry” by repealing a longstanding prohibition on carrying a concealed handgun in public without a permit subject to a background check.1

As of January 1, 2023, anyone age 18 or over who is not prohibited by state or federal law may carry a handgun in the state without a permit, background check, or safety training.

Yup. It's called "Constitutional Carry" because it recognizes the law of the land -- the Constitution.

Unfortunately ... the GOP leaders in Alabama are trying to push through some anti-2A legislation. So there's a definite dichotomy of thought and overall double-mindedness in that state.

That's because more than 2 shot is their definition of "mass shooting"

If you up the definition number to 5 or more, it suddenly turns almost exclusively white.

Why do you figure that is?
I'm fine with defining mass shootings only as 5 or more victims. That would shrink the claimed mass shootings by about 95%.
Why don't you show us the stats & links for mass shootings of 5 or more?
Also, exactly how many of those are there?

Now compare those mass shootings to the numbers killed by the gang bangers.
A drop in the bucket

When the government has no respect for life, the people will follow.
Not every single one of us. Some of us still decide to go on with our own lives no matter how far everyone else's brain train doesn't travel. :) :) :)

God bless you and the impacted people of the latest shooting always!!!

Holly

In the United States, the Investigative Assistance for Violent Crimes Act of 2012 defines mass killings as three or more killings in a single incident
Most people today determine it to be 4 or more, but the definition is open for discussion.

What is considered a mass shooting?

There's no single consensus on the definition.

The Gun Violence Archive, a nonprofit research group, defines a mass shooting as an incident in which four or more people are shot or killed, not including the shooter.

What is a mass shooting? There's no consensus definition, but here's what you should know

Well the venue's name, Mahogany Masterpiece, and all the black people running around at the hospital (before the video was taken-down/scrubbed), reports of a confrontation, is called a clue.
If you asked Joe to add two and two, he wouldn't be able to come up with the answer until told by the mainstream media.

They would tell him it's five and he would believe it is five. Months later, they would forced to admit that it is really four, but he would still believe it is five.

Or it might be a white racist targetted them, but let's wait to see.

Not that it matters, as the problem is the guns, not the people.
You rubes & your circular logic.
Do you ever get so dizzy you just topple over?
gun-cops.jpg

Most people today determine it to be 4 or more, but the definition is open for discussion.

What is considered a mass shooting?

There's no single consensus on the definition.

The Gun Violence Archive, a nonprofit research group, defines a mass shooting as an incident in which four or more people are shot or killed, not including the shooter.

What is a mass shooting? There's no consensus definition, but here's what you should know
Does it matter what kind of weapon is used? There are so many different kinds up guns that can be used, but of course, other things beside a gun of any form can also be used.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Um... let's play a game.

Adam Lanza - White
Dylann Roof - White
James "Joker" Holmes - White
Nicholas Cruz - White Hispanic
Kliebold and Dylan - White
Jared Loughner - White
This shooter- Well, we'll have to wait and see.

They don't... they pander to the hard core Ammosexuals...

and some of them turn into mass shooters.
This shooting happened at a birthday party, a well known venue for Hispanic shooting sprees.

If you asked Joe to add two and two, he wouldn't be able to come up with the answer until told by the mainstream media.

They would tell him it's five and he would believe it is five. Months later, they would forced to admit that it is really four, but he would still believe it is five.
I just keep him around for the entertainment value.....That and the sane need to be reminded daily what they are up against from those that are more than a bit off-kilter. ;)

Does it matter what kind of weapon is used? There are so many different kinds up guns that can be used, but of course, other things beside a gun of any form can also be used.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yes. Very recently, a racist used his SUV to run over a number of folks at a parade. He killed a number of innocent people, including the elderly as well as children. He showed no remorse at all and was found guilty of a mass killing. Ban all SUVs, I say.

Every night in JoeBee CHI town about eleven persons are shot and two end up dead on AVG. Others end up on costly medical care.
JoeBee? Nary a peep.

This shooting happened at a birthday party, a well known venue for Hispanic shooting sprees.
This is the first time that I've heard of a shooting taking place at a birthday party. I guess people are getting bored with schools, churches, movie theaters, clubs, and concerts.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yes. Very recently, a racist used his SUV to run over a number of folks at a parade. He killed a number of innocent people, including the elderly as well as children. He showed no remorse at all and was found guilty of a mass killing. Ban all SUVs, I say.
Sadly, an SUV is just one of many vehicles that can be used for such activity. In other words, perhaps the only thing that should be banned are us people since we are the ones who bring vehicles and other chosen weapons to life.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is the first time that I've heard of a shooting taking place at a birthday party. I guess people are getting bored with schools, churches, movie theaters, clubs, and concerts.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Oh my. Birthday party shootings are incredibly common in Southern California.

Forum List

Back