Massive widespread voter fraud!!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Dear Trump supporters, If there is "massive widespread voter fraud' then riddle me this:

Why is the GOP only investigating the states they are losing, and not the states they've already won, such as Wyoming, The Dakota's, Alabama etc. ?? :oops:

123947689_10158575403126043_3281635239204462837_n.jpg

Well, gee, I don't know... maybe because the Dems concentrated the majority of their fraud in swing states where they felt they could get away with it? Maybe because of all the obvious evidence of cheating in these states? Maybe because of massive ballot drops where Obiden won 100% of them?

Voter fraud by Democrats uncovered by a sting operation.

---A sting operation by Drumpf and Intelligence watermarked ballots to catch voter fraud---

--...this election “was the largest sting operation in history.” It was planned for a long time in an effort to break the power of those who had stolen the electoral process--

Why would we investigate those states? If the Democrats want to challenge those, it's on them to investigate.

The better question would be, why are these late, illegal votes not effecting the House and Senate races. It stands to reason if Biden is winning with the late votes so would candidates running for the House and Senate.

The the states in question have already violated election laws such barring access of observers, covering windows, etc. There are plenty of states that Trump lost where there were no issues with the vote count and the process.

When it is only the states where the margin is close and getter closer...that doesn’t fly.

Dear Trump supporters, If there is "massive widespread voter fraud' then riddle me this:

Why is the GOP only investigating the states they are losing, and not the states they've already won, such as Wyoming, The Dakota's, Alabama etc. ?? :oops:
Maybe it is because up to 9PM it looked like President Trump was going to win, then at 4AM there were 100% votes only for Biden, thus making the groper look like he is winning. But alas, stupid fucks like you want to see this country turn into a 3rd world nation, then when you cant buy anything because no one will work, you can then blame the rest of US for your stupidity.

if Dems cheated, how the hell are Gruesome Graham and Moscow Mitch still around, not to mention Jackass Joni and Dastardly Dave Perdue?

Fake News:

DOJ Looking Into Criminal Referral Alleging 3K Cases of Voter Fraud in Nevada.

Count Every Legal Vote.

“Our lawyers just sent a criminal referral to AG Barr regarding at least 3,062 instances of voter fraud. We expect that number to grow substantially,” the Nevada Republican Party announced on Twitter. “Thousands of individuals have been identified who appear to have violated the law by casting ballots after they moved from NV.”​

if Dems cheated, how the hell are Gruesome Graham and Moscow Mitch still around, not to mention Jackass Joni and Dastardly Dave Perdue?
Dont you find it somewhat ironic that yes, there were plenty of votes to turn some Congress to red, yet that state supposedly voted against the President?

Because there isn't any election fraud going on like is happening in these battleground states. Not to mention the fact that in every one of these states, they have Democrats in key positions.
The Democrats can't steal millions of votes in every state, because the GOP would stop them....only enough states that they control that will get them the White House.
If you notice....all of the malfeasance is going on in Detroit, Philly, and other Dem controlled cities.

For the same reason the GOP isn't investigating New York, there's no argument over the outcome.

Forum List

Back