Mathematician to Refute Official Theory of WTC Destruction at Upcoming Conference

I talked to my accountant and he said 9-11 was an inside job

Accountants are good at math
9/11 was fumbled, bungled and blundered before, during and after, and since.
The only fuzzy math is by those like you who accept the 9/11 Commission and NIST conclusions.

After close to 20 years, I have yet to see a credible alternative explanation

You got one?
Nah. I'm just a curious shark fisherman mate. God
knows who the bad guys are. No worries.
67540894_2435709836475563_4659620885697658880_n.jpg
Chalk up one without a better explanation

Thanks for admitting the flashes on building 7 were fake. Someone added them since there were no such flashes like there would be in an actual controlled demolition; as seen and heard in your first clip.

How do you know the 2nd one isn't the fake ?

LOLOLOLOLOL

WTF?? You're telling me you didn't even bother to watch your own video that YOU posted???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Watch that video in its entirety and then snack your head against the wall for being such a fucking trufer idiot. :badgrin:

The only fuzzy math is by those like you who accept the 9/11 Commission and NIST conclusions.

You got one?

They use the "spaghetti on the wall" approach. They fling many, often conflicting theories out there, and see which ones stick.

You got one?

They use the "spaghetti on the wall" approach. They fling many, often conflicting theories out there, and see which ones stick.
"They". Good one Huckleberry.

I asked a mathematician about whether a controlled demo was possible and this is how he responded

mathematical_formula_handwritten_edition_vector_521072.jpg

Laugh it up J Edgar Faundini.

LOLOLOL

Yes, I will laugh at you for posting the proof that truthers doctored up a video of building 7 being intentionally demolished since in reality, it lacked the visible and audible hallmarks of an actual controlled demolition.

:dance:

As far as these latest videos of yours, they prove nothing. The first was was based on wrong information making it's way into a newsroom on a very hectic day and your second one echoes the sentiments of fire fighters that day who said all day long they expected that building to come down due to the structural damage it incurred by have thousands of tons of steel and concrete hit it from the falling tower.

LOLOLOL

Yes, I will laugh at you for posting the proof that truthers doctored up a video of building 7 being intentionally demolished since in reality, it lacked the visible and audible hallmarks of an actual controlled demolition.

As far as these latest videos of yours, they prove nothing. The first was was based on wrong information making it's way into a newsroom on a very hectic day and your second one echoes the sentiments of fire fighters that day who said all day long they expected that building to come down due to the structural damage it incurred by have thousands of tons of steel and concrete hit it from the falling tower.

I wonder if any of the people making or viewing these videos have read the actual reports on the structural failures, or even have the base level knowledge to even understand them.

LOLOLOL

I wonder if any of the people making or viewing these videos have read the actual reports on the structural failures, or even have the base level knowledge to even understand them.

None do. They make this shit up as they go along.

LOLOLOL

They don’t care

Academic integrity is not their friend. Only provide theories that support your claims

They don’t care

Academic integrity is not their friend. Only provide theories that support your claims

It was never blown up. That's just another truther lie.

Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Forum List

Back