🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Matt Gaetz says gun are not hunting , their to take down the government.

“The Second Amendment – this is a little history lesson for all the fake news media. The Second Amendment is not about, it’s not about hunting, it’s not about recreation, it’s not about sports,” the 39-year-old went on. “The Second Amendment is about maintaining, within the citizenry, the ability to maintain an armed rebellion against the government if that becomes necessary. I hope it never does, but it sure is important to recognize the founding principles of this nation, and to make sure that they are fully understood.”

Do you agree with him?

Next thing they be rounding up all Democrats and put them in concentration camps.
We should round them up first.

Try it, you sitting down while peeing SJW soi cuck bitch.
^Triggered^

Massively.

“The Second Amendment – this is a little history lesson for all the fake news media. The Second Amendment is not about, it’s not about hunting, it’s not about recreation, it’s not about sports,” the 39-year-old went on. “The Second Amendment is about maintaining, within the citizenry, the ability to maintain an armed rebellion against the government if that becomes necessary. I hope it never does, but it sure is important to recognize the founding principles of this nation, and to make sure that they are fully understood.”

Do you agree with him?

Next thing they be rounding up all Democrats and put them in concentration camps.
1622208466769.png

Do you agree with him?

^Triggered^

Massively.

Anger in the face of proposed tyranny is not a vice, nor is it being triggered.

Typical leftist using terms to describe their butthurt in the wrong manner as a retort.

This makes me boiling mad. I was born a long time ago and raised a US citizen. I stood up and saluted when the US flag was planted on the moon. I will not allow some ignorant white-trash boys in gangs to take over my country. I and many others had to tolerate Trump, a lowlife criminal, as POTUS for four years, because this is how our system works.

I don't own a gun, my choice, and one was offered to me when I went to law school at night in Washington, DC, but I'm not afraid of them. Ifirst held a gun when I was under age ten, supervised by my father. Should I buy two AR-15s and give one to my black female neighbor? Is this what Gaetz and his cronies want for the USA?

I believe that the U.S. is, or should be, a civilised nation, a democratic republic.

Just because you are a giant pussy doesn't make the rest of us the same.

Do you agree with him?

He is right.

Do you agree with him?

^Triggered^

Massively.

Typical leftist using terms to describe their butthurt in the wrong manner as a retort.
^Even more triggered^

Do you agree with him?

^Triggered^

Massively.

^Even more triggered^

One trick pony uses his one trick.

Second Amendment is not about, it’s not about hunting, it’s not about recreation, it’s not about sports,” the 39-year-old went on. “The Second Amendment is about maintaining, within the citizenry, the ability to maintain an armed rebellion against the government if that becomes necessary.
And the crowd screamed.

That one profoundly troubled orange man can cause this much damage shows us how weak and broken our society and culture are. Little did we know, but we know now.
Orange Man Baaaaaad!

It's all Trump's fault!
It's all Trump's fault!

EVERYBODY!

It's all Trump's fault!
It's all Trump's fault!
It's all Trump's fault!

"The internet's hall monitors out in Silicon Valley, they think they can suppress us, discourage us. Maybe if you're just a little less patriotic. Maybe if you just conform to their way of thinking a little more, then you'll be allowed to participate in the digital world," Gaetz told the audience.

"Well, you know what? Silicon Valley can't cancel this movement, or this rally, or this congressman. We have a Second Amendment in this country, and I think we have an obligation to use it."

It is this type of caustic rhetoric that encouraged people to lay siege to the capitol.

LOL @ "lay siege to the capitol"

BlueAnon loon says what?

Do you agree with him?

He's right.

The 2nd Amendment is the kill switch on the Republic. It's what it's there for.

Btw, "Next thing they be rounding up all Democrats and put them in concentration camps."; if we wanted to do so, we would. We already have all the men and guns we need to do that any damn time we feel like, and there is literally not one single thing anyone could do to stop us.
But we haven't, because we are not the murderous psychos fantasizing about genocide here...... that's the leftists. You are projecting your own genocidal urges onto the people you dislike, so you don't have to think about what a horrible excuse for a person you are, and you can feel justified in carrying out the mass murder you claim to be afraid of.

Do you agree with him?
He’s 100% correct. The Second Amendment is, was, and will always be about ensuring the general population has the capability to restrain or overthrow the Government when it gets out of hand.

This is why I do not believe that any Government agency or military unit should have access to weapons or equipment not available to the general public.

Forum List

Back