🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maxine Waters: CRIMINAL Leakers Are Leaking Because TRUMP Can't Be Trusted...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Maxine Waters: People Are Leaking Because Trump 'Cannot Be Trusted' - Breitbart

Bwuhahahahaha.... You can NOT make this sh!t up!

'Mad Max' strikes again. She isn't claiming again that Russia invaded Korea...but it is just as good.

Max is claiming that the CRIMINAL Obama hold-overs and loyalists within the current administrations, who hold positions of authority and trust within the Federal Govt - who are illegally sharing classified, who are illegally leaking classified, who are illegally unmasking Americans and protected info / conversations for liberal political gain - are committing these crimes and leaking all this information because TRUMP is the one who can not be trusted.

“Of course we don’t want classified information leaked out, and I don’t think they would do that with a credible president."

So Mad Max is saying it is perfectly ok for seditious liberals to illegally leak classified because she has deemed President Trump to NOT be 'credible'....
- I must have missed that section in the Law as justification for breaking the law...if you are a butt-hurt Democrats

"They’re doing that to this president because he defined himself as someone that cannot be trusted, someone that will get this country in trouble. I WELCOME THE INFORMATION. THAT KEEPS US FOCUSED ON HIM AND TALKING ABOUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM."

What is wrong with HIM?

Mad Max did not just justify liberal espionage and criminal leaking of classified information, but she openly ENCOURAGED it, CALLED for it to continue ... to keep the focus on Trump instead of all the crimes the Democrats have self-identified as having committed.

Republicans should add Mad Max to the list of Liberals for the 2nd Special Counsel to investigate, as she just openly called for continued liberal espionage and illegal leaking of classified information!

The bitch is certifiable....
I'm sure they'll claim she too mentally unstable to prosecute.

Maxine Waters: People Are Leaking Because Trump 'Cannot Be Trusted' - Breitbart

Bwuhahahahaha.... You can NOT make this sh!t up!

'Mad Max' strikes again. She isn't claiming again that Russia invaded Korea...but it is just as good.

Max is claiming that the CRIMINAL Obama hold-overs and loyalists within the current administrations, who hold positions of authority and trust within the Federal Govt - who are illegally sharing classified, who are illegally leaking classified, who are illegally unmasking Americans and protected info / conversations for liberal political gain - are committing these crimes and leaking all this information because TRUMP is the one who can not be trusted.

“Of course we don’t want classified information leaked out, and I don’t think they would do that with a credible president."

So Mad Max is saying it is perfectly ok for seditious liberals to illegally leak classified because she has deemed President Trump to NOT be 'credible'....
- I must have missed that section in the Law as justification for breaking the law...if you are a butt-hurt Democrats

"They’re doing that to this president because he defined himself as someone that cannot be trusted, someone that will get this country in trouble. I WELCOME THE INFORMATION. THAT KEEPS US FOCUSED ON HIM AND TALKING ABOUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM."

What is wrong with HIM?

Mad Max did not just justify liberal espionage and criminal leaking of classified information, but she openly ENCOURAGED it, CALLED for it to continue ... to keep the focus on Trump instead of all the crimes the Democrats have self-identified as having committed.

Republicans should add Mad Max to the list of Liberals for the 2nd Special Counsel to investigate, as she just openly called for continued liberal espionage and illegal leaking of classified information!

You weren't supposed to notice that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bitch is certifiable....
I'm sure they'll claim she too mentally unstable to prosecute.
Like Hillary, she was too stupid to know she was actually breaking the law by calling for continued illegal leaks of classified.

:p

She's right
And you are a shameless snowflake....I knew it would not take long before the nutters came out of the woodwork to defend Mad Max's crime and justification of liberal crime.
Probably conservative crime, as republicans know Trump can't be trusted too. Or maybe no leaks at all. Maybe it's just Trump blabbing his obese mouth off because he's a moron.

Probably conservative crime, as republicans know Trump can't be trusted too. Or maybe no leaks at all. Maybe it's just Trump blabbing his obese mouth off because he's a moron.
What you are intentionally trying NOT to point out, snowflake, is that while snowflakes have been unable to date to prove any illegal crime, or accusation, against Trump, Mad Max calls for the continued ILLEGAL liberal leaking she herself admits has been happening.

What you are intentionally trying NOT to point out, snowflake, is that while snowflakes have been unable to date to prove any illegal crime, or accusation, against Trump, Mad Max calls for the continued ILLEGAL liberal leaking she herself admits has been happening.
Trump's just being a big dumb baby

Trump joins long history of presidents fuming over leaks

While one may laugh at Waters' statement, the fact of the matter is that she has merely shared what psychologists have found regarding the motivations of leakers -- both deluge leakers and whistleblowing leakers.
  • Whistleblower leaks expose targeted government policies about which a knowledgeable leaker is concerned.
  • Deluge leaks are a broad response to excessive government secrecy insofar as they reveal a vast array of records about which the leaker knows relatively little.
Quite simply, when an official, the POTUS being not the least among them, makes claims that, absent the leak of information unknown to most affected parties, would have to be accepted as at least indeterminate or as true, whistleblowers perform a service by disclosing enough relevant information so that the general public knows the official's claims do not hold water.

As for the legal side of the matter, see also:

Forum List

Back