Apr 13, 2016
Maxine Waters on Alt-Right: 'You See How Much They Want to Kill Me'

"
Maxine Waters on Alt-Right: 'You See How Much They Want to Kill Me'
Karl Herchenroeder
09-07-2017 07:48:00 PM
chat Comments
AP_17033703312884.sized-770x415xb.jpg

House Financial Services Committee Ranking Member Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) participates in a meeting on Feb. 2, 2017. (Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call via AP Images)
WASHINGTON – Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) on Wednesday asked terror experts for answers on how to combat the rise of white nationalists, as she has been fielding death threats from extremists.

“What can we do to deal with the KKK, the white nationalists, the extremists, the alt-right?” Waters, who serves as ranking member of the House Committee on Financial Services, asked during a Subcommittee on Terrorism and Illicit Finance hearing. “They’re on the internet, they’re Breitbart. If you look at the YouTube, you see how much they want to kill me and others. What can we do?”

The hearing was held to discuss small-scale and “lone-wolf” terrorist threats, with much of the focus on the financial aspects of terror plots. Seamus Hughes, deputy director for George Washington University’s Program on Extremism and former senior counterterrorism advisor for the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, told Waters that domestic terrorists are as much a threat as foreign-born terrorists.

“You should be worried about the Orlando shooters, the Omar Mateens of the world as much as you are the James Fields and the Dylann Roofs of the world,” Hughes said."
This bitch is crazy. All I ever see online is people making fun of her, many times it is even bipartisan. Nobody wants to kill the court jester.

Maxine Be Like:

Obviously this woman is part of the problem.

We need fewer "leaders" like her, and more who actually want to improve things.

“Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”

“I was amazed. I really was. I didn’t say anything to anybody. I just watched-the Republicans were out there-they were having a great time. They were laughing, they were waving the American flag, they were egging them on, and I thought that was outrageous behavior. I really did.”

“I have a right to my anger, and I don’t want anybody telling me I shouldn’t be, that it’s not nice to be, and that something’s wrong with me because I get angry.”

“Policy, for the most part, has been made by white people in America, not by people of color. And they have tended to take care of those things that they think are important. Whether it’s their agricultural subsidies, or other kinds of expenditures that are certainly not expenditures for poor people or for people of color. And so we have to band together and keep fighting back.”

OMG social rejects are posting MEMES! ONLINE! And...and...they're politically incorrect! BAN FREE SPEECH NOW!
pepe destruction.jpg

“Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”

“I was amazed. I really was. I didn’t say anything to anybody. I just watched-the Republicans were out there-they were having a great time. They were laughing, they were waving the American flag, they were egging them on, and I thought that was outrageous behavior. I really did.”

“I have a right to my anger, and I don’t want anybody telling me I shouldn’t be, that it’s not nice to be, and that something’s wrong with me because I get angry.”

“Policy, for the most part, has been made by white people in America, not by people of color. And they have tended to take care of those things that they think are important. Whether it’s their agricultural subsidies, or other kinds of expenditures that are certainly not expenditures for poor people or for people of color. And so we have to band together and keep fighting back.”
She's nothing more than a laughing stock.

I say this strictly for political purposes, If I am the GOP I work to aggressively fund her push for democratic leadership in the next primary.

What was Maxine's share of the phony California voters in the last election that kept her in office?

More Fake News Liberal BS from the Mentally Deranged Left.

No one wants to kill Maxine - he insanity and BS are too entertaining.

Forum List

Back