Maxine Waters to Kanye: Don't Talk 'Out of Turn'

""Kanye West is a very creative young man who has presented some of the most revolutionary material in the African-American community," Waters told Politico. She added: "But we also think that sometimes
Kanye West talks out of turn and perhaps sometimes he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts."

I keep hoping I'll wake up one day and the American people will have realized how their being treated by these egotistical, narcissistic pieces of shit.

FROM BOTH DAMN SIDES!!!!!!!!
Yeah, them Democrats sure do know how to keep them "niggas" in their place....

So one Black who thinks she is better than others is telling another to 'mind / know his place and to stay there...'

Wow!

Maxine is the "House Niggar". She has priviledge and keeps the slaves in line for the master.

Kanye West talks out of turn and perhaps sometimes he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts."
I wonder how many Black Americans will see how incredibly condescending and insulting this is.
Most black Americans can see how incredibly condescending and insulting this is, but few will have the courage to say anything. The Democrat party is their master.

""Kanye West is a very creative young man who has presented some of the most revolutionary material in the African-American community," Waters told Politico. She added: "But we also think that sometimes

I keep hoping I'll wake up one day and the American people will have realized how their being treated by these egotistical, narcissistic pieces of shit.

Kanye is an attention seeker and nothing else. He'll say things "revolutionary" because he thinks people will look at him doing it.

Kanye is an attention seeker and nothing else. He'll say things "revolutionary" because he thinks people will look at him doing it.
Kanye was right on. We know he was right on because Maxine Waters jumped up and shot back at him.
The Democrat Plantation | Human Events

Translation:

"Kanye is not following the democrat script for all black Americans. He is calling for and encouraging black folks to rise up against their benevolent democrat masters. Kanye is dangerous to the slave trade. He is a traitor to the DNC state."

I don't put any stock in what musicians or actors have to say about politics, but I find it endlessly amusing that these democrat slave owners freak the fuck out when one of their field hands turns on them. Endlessly amusing.

:clap:

If Maxine is against it, I am for it. She must have flipped her wig. lol.

and he is right for the good and bad that comes with it.

rosie, james woods, the view, late night talk show hosts...they are all attention seekers to a large degree.

Yea I heard her comment. It's absolutely stunning that someone could talk like that today. But Democrats do it. The whole idea of the "Liberal Plantation For Blacks" is so true. Racism is alive and well in the Democratic party.

Black people call them Democratic party plantations for a reason.

Last edited:
So, why the hell is Maxine Waters telling him to shut up and get to picking that cotton?

Because the best thing for people's ears is that Kanye shuts the fuck up.
No, he needs to keep it up. All black people should be shown that they are nothing but tools for the democrats. You just proved it by saying he needs to shut up. You know, by liberal standards. You are a racist, you cannot tell a black person to shut up. Liberal playbook.

So, why the hell is Maxine Waters telling him to shut up and get to picking that cotton?

Because the best thing for people's ears is that Kanye shuts the fuck up.

Why? I think he's a buffoon but he's just as free to voice his opinion as anyone. You just don't like what he's voicing

Forum List

Back