Maybe I'm beginning to understand this Trump thing

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

The shills are the cancer that is plaguing America. Removing them is a first priority. Trump is the solution.

The shills are the cancer that is plaguing America. Removing them is a first priority. Bring in the treatment, Mr Trump!
Who are the shills?

Which is better? A government uncontrolled by any law, or to burn it down?
Okay, there ya go, I think that's a pretty common opinion.
Really? I don't think so. I think many Americans think we need more government.
No, I mean a common opinion among Trump supporters.
Still disagree.

I am not a Trump supporter. He is just another statist leader trying to start more wars. He seems intent on starting a war with Russia, just like the last doufus was.

...though I do love his attacks on the LWNJ media.

BTW voters in many countries are pissed off at their governments on a scale I've not witnessed before. Citizens are righteously angry with their politicians.
This has always been true, because government by elite SUCKS. Always. Every time...without exception.

Last edited:

The shills are the cancer that is plaguing America. Removing them is a first priority. Bring in the treatment, Mr Trump!
Who are the shills?

Nassim Talab describes the shill effect well:

Politicians and their special interest squadrons who benefit at the expense of Americans, while being completely removed from the effects of their disastrous policy-making. They even have the nerve to exclude themselves from the Obamacare law, that is good enough for anyone else apparently.

Now, what are we waiting for? Drain the swamp!

Sooo..., kids throwing a tantrum? Go to your room until you learn to vote properly! :biggrin:

The one problem with your conclusion is that you assume Trump is doing damage. He's really not. How valuable is the image of the president really? How valuable or productive is a stuffed shirt in the WH? It's not really valuable or important. I do like that he pisses off his enemies, they are my enemies too, but more important is what he is doing, not what he is saying.

I love most of what he has done so far.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back