Maybe I'm beginning to understand this Trump thing

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.
You should try putting that much energy into fixing your broken ass party rather that trolling the right.
I've had a few folks on the right agree with me.

And the Democrats wouldn't have me.

That's not true. As a newly registered Democrat, I can assure you that you'd be welcome. Notning you say here disqualifies you from being a good Democrat. You are annoying and passive aggressive, and you miss the point on occasion, but your heart is in the right place.

but there's a sizable segment.

Nope, probably a minute minority. There are racist fools in every segment of life. Even in the Loony Left. Jim is a prime example. For his comment it's quite possible that Jimmy boy hates Trump primarily because he's white.

That's cute you think that.

It's a shame you don't.

Have you heard some of the Trump supporters' comments?

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.
Wrong again.

You should try putting that much energy into fixing your broken ass party rather that trolling the right.

I don't disagree that Trump acts like an immature teenage girl sometimes. Having said that this thread does nothing to further your cause or agenda. Your only hope lies with the Democrat party so you better get busy....

Or keep trolling, your call
I'm in my own little worst-case scenario: If he runs this into the ground, the regressives will be ready & waiting. The party won't have to go through its badly-needed Reformation.

So there's more riding on this than you may think.
You're also way off the mark anyways.

Trump didn't win because of his die hard supporters. He won because DEMOCRATS in battle ground states flipped sides. They flipped sides for a reason. The same reason I pointed out to you in my first post in this thread.
I would have to talk to a Democrat who (a) voted for him, and (b) is acting like his behavior is no big deal.

As I mentioned earlier, if the argument is (as you said) "I know Trump can be _____________ but I support him anyway, for other reasons", fine, that's a reasonable argument.

But those who are pretending there's nothing wrong with his behavior are either blinded by their ideology or just not being honest.

I don't disagree that Trump acts like an immature teenage girl sometimes. Having said that this thread does nothing to further your cause or agenda. Your only hope lies with the Democrat party so you better get busy....

I'm in my own little worst-case scenario: If he runs this into the ground, the regressives will be ready & waiting. The party won't have to go through its badly-needed Reformation.

Trump didn't win because of his die hard supporters. He won because DEMOCRATS in battle ground states flipped sides. They flipped sides for a reason. The same reason I pointed out to you in my first post in this thread.
I would have to talk to a Democrat who (a) voted for him, and (b) is acting like his behavior is no big deal.

As I mentioned earlier, if the argument is (as you said) "I know Trump can be _____________ but I support him anyway, for other reasons", fine, that's a reasonable argument.

But those who are pretending there's nothing wrong with his behavior are either blinded by their ideology or just not being honest.
many people felt the same about obama n hillary. their supporters blind to their own actions n activities. refusal to acknowledge one side is doing something wrong n calling the other side names for it, what do you expect to happen?

many people felt the same about obama n hillary. their supporters blind to their own actions n activities. refusal to acknowledge one side is doing something wrong n calling the other side names for it, what do you expect to happen?

You are so right. Obama absolutely disgraced the office with his awful behaviour. He embarrassed the nation in front of world leaders. Just terrible. And Clinton too. Totally unable to conduct herself like a mature adult.

You nailed it again. Great job.

/----- it looks like your corrupt career politicians will have to find a real job for once. I feel your pain. Bwhahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

that pretty much has it right. his insanity and incompetence is meaningless to the loons as long as he says stupid and ignorant things ... like the internet trolls they are.

Huh? Temper tantrum much!

normal people do NOT feel the same about president Obama.

any normal person knows that you might have had disagreements with him but he was never a "disgrace".

imbecile.

/----- it looks like your corrupt career politicians will have to find a real job for once. I feel your pain. Bwhahahaha

I hope when you need dental work you go to a plumber.... that works about the same as your idiocy

So Trump supporters cheer the idea that Trump's biggest accomplishment has been to piss off Democrats.

Are these the same people who believed that Obama was despicable for being what they thought was a 'divider'?

Everyone know that Repubs hated Obama because he was a "Darkie."

Make America Great Again actually means, Make America White Again.

By "everyone", does that mean your pockets a filled with turds?

You're so full of horseshit that I have to hold my nose to read your comments.

Your totally bat shit crazy and a rabid racist.

it's so cute when racists call normal people "racist".

nutter butter.

I hope when you need dental work you go to a plumber.... that works about the same as your idiocy
/----
confused.jpg

normal people do NOT feel the same about president Obama.

any normal person knows that you might have had disagreements with him but he was never a "disgrace".

imbecile.
/---- This was a disgrace.
Barack Obama's Top 10 Apologies: How the President Has Humiliated ...
www.heritage.org/.../barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humilia...by N Gardiner - ‎Cited by 4 - ‎Related articles
As President Obama embarks this week on his second major overseas tour, which will take ... Apologyto France and Europe ("America Has Shown Arrogance").

Dude, you make so many self-serving OP's. We have a gaslighting media, clearly. We have politcal elites who serve corporate masters. We just got done having a 'president' who was more worried about defending Islam and relegating us to other countries' standards. We have illegal immigrant subverting sovereignty. And you really want to make this about us blowing the shit up? Give me a break, dude.

BTW voters in many countries are pissed off at their governments on a scale I've not witnessed before. Citizens are righteously angry with their politicians.

Thats Bullshit...People have never been fully happy with any government all the time unless you are a dicator is a dictatorship...

Government is about a compromise of ideas which are shared among society... It is not looking at the President acting irresponibiliy and saying that will piss off the other side more...

Dude, you make so many self-serving OP's. We have a gaslighting media, clearly. We have politcal elites who serve corporate masters. We just got done having a 'president' who was more worried about defending Islam and relegating us to other countries' standards. We have illegal immigrant subverting sovereignty. And you really want to make this about us blowing the shit up? Give me a break, dude.
So you use the term "blowing shit up", which is the point of the thread.

I'm correct, then?

So you use the term "blowing shit up", which is the point of the thread.

I'm correct, then?

If that makes you feel better. Will that make you sleep at night? Do you think that Washington is on your side at the end of the day? Are you that worried about them getting metaphorically blown up?

Personally, I think it's funny (sad) that you focused on the semantics of one thing rather than the overarching point that Washington is subverting the will of the people.

Huh? Temper tantrum much!
Does that mean you agree or disagree?

If you disagree, why, precisely? I've had a few Trump supporters agree.

Forum List

Back