Maybe this is why Hamas picks on innocent civilians in Israel, only 2% of Jews own guns

for the record----there is a reason why jews do not own guns------
TRADITION....
Bothe Canon law (christian law) and Shariah (muslim law) absolutely deny
jews the right to own or use any weapons at all-----

for the record----there is a reason why jews do not own guns------
TRADITION....
Bothe Canon law (christian law) and Shariah (muslim law) absolutely deny
jews the right to own or use any weapons at all-----
I don't know if that's true or not but loading a gun and pulling the trigger is considered "work" and must certainly be forbidden on Shabbat.

I guess that was God's great plan for his favorite people - to live in a fucking compound. Shielded by a concrete wall and armed to the teeth.

Sorry I cant find the link to that now. But there was nothing I recall about a concrete wall or being armed too the teeth, It just said they had a few rifles, but I would assume they were at least high capacity if they were able to fight off Hamas.
Why does this offend you so much? are you dissapointed they lived? Yeah, maybe if they survived all that, maybe they were some of Gods favorite people. Or do you think God's favorite people were the ones torturing people to death.

I don't know if that's true or not but loading a gun and pulling the trigger is considered "work" and must certainly be forbidden on Shabbat.
wrong again---if there is a matter of saving a life----it is allowed on Shabbat---BUT
IT IS NOT ALLOWED IN CANON LAW--(that is the laws of Constantine---as codified
by his grandson JUSTIN (JUSTINIAN LAW) and SHARIAH LAW. If you do not know
this history---you are MISSING lots of how the world is today and what jews and muslims
are today. Interesting stuff. A few years ago--hubby (an artist born in a shariah shit hole)
and I happened by an ART EXPOSTION in Manhattan put on by the SAUDI embassy----
"ISLAMIC ART" ---it was mostly scimitars or pictures of generic looking arabs on horseback
waving scimitars. The art part of the scimitars is the elaborate silver handles---made
in fancy filagree. Guess what!!! The silver work of arabia was done virtually exclusively
by JEWS ----hubby's ancestral community----it was FAMILIAR to him and he could discuss
it province to province (in Yemen) Wearing a fancy scimitar is what a well dressed
arab in arabia does -----ONLY A MUSLIM---of course <<<an aspect of the "culture"
that played out this week.

Sorry I cant find the link to that now. But there was nothing I recall about a concrete wall or being armed too the teeth, It just said they had a few rifles, but I would assume they were at least high capacity if they were able to fight off Hamas.
Why does this offend you so much? are you dissapointed they lived? Yeah, maybe if they survived all that, maybe they were some of Gods favorite people. Or do you think God's favorite people were the ones torturing people to death.
Gaza is surrounded by a concrete wall, build to protect God's chosen people from terrorist attacks like the one last week by Hamas. That's the fucked up way they live over there. God's chosen people living in a fortified compound, armed to the teeth. Nukes even. Scared all the time. And there's folks here wanting us to live that way. No thanks God. Take a hike

Gaza is surrounded by a concrete wall, build to protect God's chosen people from terrorist attacks like the one last week by Hamas. That's the fucked up way they live over there. God's chosen people living in a fortified compound, armed to the teeth. Nukes even. Scared all the time. And there's folks here wanting us to live that way. No thanks God. Take a hike
Gaza is not surrounded by a concrete wall

do you know what the word SURROUND mean? do you want to insist that there is
a concrete wall running the entire periphery of the whole Gaza strip... uhm tootsie?
Well there's the ocean. Israel controls everything that goes in or out of Gaza

My brother is my brother even if I am angry with my brother.

Jews do not harm other Jews.

On 9-11 I did happen to know someone injured in the Twin Towers. I'm one of a few. Most people don't personally know anyone hurt in the terrorist attacks on that day...
With 1,400 killed....everyone in Israel personally had relationships with those injured or killed....and I do mean everyone. (It's a tiny country)

Everyone somewhat knows everyone else. They may be irritated or angry with how they behave but they are still considered brothers and sisters. It is funny how they talk about each other at times...but there is no real animosity...only rhetoric of extreme proportion and detail.

There also is police and military personnel EVERYWHERE. lots and extra all the time. There is no violent crime in israel...they don't pick up rocks or knives and try to hurt each other. Yell ugly things? Of course! But hurt feelings are not a crime in Israel. (Unlike America or EU)

That's why personally owned guns are rare. They are more concerned about accidents and carelessness than assault.
(Stealing handguns in the USA is very very easy)

Yet 100,000's of reservists are flying/going back to Israel to risk their lives fighting for Israel.

Not sure where you were going with this?

You don't want to support Israel because their citizens don't own guns?

What does that tell you? If you decide you do not need a gun in one of the most hostile areas on Earth - what does that tell you about the Israeli people?

Imagine raising your family there knowing that your neighboring states may not want you to be there? And they show it by random attacks. It goes back and forth your entire lifetime...and you still don't own a gun. I can't speak for them but I would guess these folks trust their military to keep them safe.

Forum List

Back