Maybe this is why Hamas picks on innocent civilians in Israel, only 2% of Jews own guns

I must be a Nazi? That's your defense? Talk about "desperation"! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
not desperation ----extensive knowledge of your disorder. The term "islamo-nazi"
is my own -----gleaned from a learned evaluation of the literature which informs those of your mindset, resulting from your personality disorder

Also, don’t forget, babies don’t fight back.

The stupid Jews in the US mostly vote Democrat, that has an agenda to do away with the right to keep and bear arms.

not desperation ----
You're in a panic right now and it's not surprising.... you've backed yourself into a corner and there's no honourable way out. It must be a good moment for you to tell yet another lie, huh? I caught you in the first one. Let's see if I can spot the next one as easily. :p

The stupid Jews in the US mostly vote Democrat, that has an agenda to do away with the right to keep and bear arms.
True----jews have a real problem with KILLING. In Jewish ideology---death is
always BAD and to be avoided at all costs. Muslims know that about jews
which is why they like to rip Jewish infants apart------or christian or hindu
infants. An islamic boast is "WE LOVE DEATH AND YOU HATE IT"

True----jews have a real problem with KILLING. In Jewish ideology---death is
always BAD and to be avoided at all costs. Muslims know that about jews
which is why they like to rip Jewish infants apart------or christian or hindu
infants. An islamic boast is "WE LOVE DEATH AND YOU HATE IT"
My statement about "stupid Jews" was not meant to be anti Semitic. Anybody that votes for Democrats are idiots.

The thing that gets me is of all the idiot groups that voted for Democrats Jews are the ones that should know better.

My statement about "stupid Jews" was not meant to be anti Semitic. Anybody that votes for Democrats are idiots.

The thing that gets me is of all the idiot groups that voted for Democrats Jews are the ones that should know better.
Jews are democrats by tradition----the Democrat party ain't what it used to be

America Jews are the sheep that would vote to allow the Democrat wolves to decide what to have for dinner.
I am a jew---registered democrat since the DAY I turned 21----I have not voted
with the democrat party in a presidential election for a few decades

I went to school----and I am a very good guesser which is why I had really
high SAT scores
Yes. You SAT all day gazing out the window dreaming about the pedicurist shop you were going to open someday, "Me Rosie Pedicures" :auiqs.jpg:

Yes. You SAT all day gazing out the window dreaming about the pedicurist shop you were going to open someday, "Me Rosie Pedicures" :auiqs.jpg:
you want to compare scholastic credentials, Mr. Glasshouse?----of course not

Forum List

Back